jonas327
    jonas327's Avatar Become A Pro!

Advice

I play at 5 dimes, I called up and told them close my account I have a gambling problem.One month later I call to reopen it they say fine,i tell them that im worried if I win they wont pay.They confirm it will not be a problem,just to make sure a email the message stating they will pay.Question do you believe 5 dimes could stiff me,even though there A+ BOOK

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

why wouldnt they pay? the only thing im surprised about is that they let you reopen it only a month later.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you have a gambling problem.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

pure degeneracy. admitting you have a gambling problem then going back to gamble.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Oh man. Amazing thread already. Know nothing about 5 dimes but kudos on overcoming addiction and re upping in a month.

Gambling addiction recovery:
    Step 1, admit you have a problem.
    Step 2, get back in game to prove yourself right by proving you still can't win.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Hey newguy, having a gambling problem and not being able to win are not the same thing. Good try tho dickhead.

The fukn guy was asking an honest question but all he gets is stupid answers that have nothing to do with it.

OP, I don't think you'll have a problem getting paid.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Hey newguy, having a gambling problem and not being able to win are not the same thing. Good try tho dickhead.

The fukn guy was asking an honest question but all he gets is stupid answers that have nothing to do with it.

OP, I don't think you'll have a problem getting paid.
    Yeah you're the much better person by encouraging a guy with a gambling problem to continue gambling.

Jonas, they won't stiff you, but if you had the wherewithal to quit in the first place it was probably the right decision. Close it back up, go out and enjoy life.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Listen man. Ofcourse they will pay you.

If you know you have a gambling addiction just lower your betting unit size so that you make it something you can afford.

We all have our vices.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

They'll stiff you for sure. There is probably a notation on your account that you have admitted that you are a degen and they can stiff you w/o recourse since you can't make a big deal about getting stiffed for fear that your loved ones will find out you are back in the game.

Do yourself a favor and search the forum for the term "Brock Landers." If you don't wanna end up like this guy, the kind of guy people laugh at and not with, get your problem in check.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by jonas327 View Post
    I play at 5 dimes, I called up and told them close my account I have a gambling problem.One month later I call to reopen it they say fine,i tell them that im worried if I win they wont pay.They confirm it will not be a problem,just to make sure a email the message stating they will pay.Question do you believe 5 dimes could stiff me,even though there A+ BOOK
    Please go

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

They won't pay you cause you won't win shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nenad