Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 338

If Lebron wins 7 Rings then their will be a forever debate between him an Jordan

There is a lot of time for him to get 7. But his teams will have to constantly add key players. For example this same Heat team needs to add more for next year.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

yea there will forever be a debate, haters will find a way to hate

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Jordan didn't need refs help to win championships.

reallytho
    reallytho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Jordan didn't need refs help to win championships.

Refs? Lol.

Pop literally GAVE them this title, on purpose.

I feel SORRY for anyone who doesn't see it.... Keep buying your jerseys and wasting your time watching these fairy tale games.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

6 rings = debate
    7 rings = Lebron > Jordan

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    6 rings = debate

Never.

Jordan never went to a game 7. Lebron was literally gifted a title... He didn't win it. Jordan never need PURE LUCK to win a title.

Ray Allen misses a 3: Lebron is the biggest choker in sports history
    Ray Allen makes a 3: Lebron can go down as the greatest sports player ever (since you're saying he can be better than jordan, and we know Jordans the best).

If you still feel that way after reading what I just typed, reevaluate your life.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    6 rings = debate
    yup.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Shutup dipshit Jordan doesn't get 6 rings without that push off
    Quote Originally Posted by reallytho View Post
    Never.

Jordan never went to a game 7. Lebron was literally gifted a title... He didn't win it. Jordan never need PURE LUCK to win a title.

Ray Allen makes a 3: Lebron can go down as the greatest sports player ever (since you're saying he can be better than jordan, and we know Jordans the best).

If you still feel that way after reading what I just typed, reevaluate your life.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Never.

ok crackhead

scottie pippen> ray allen

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Silly young idiots who just started watching basketball never had the pleasure of witnessing Jordan. They know nothing. 90% of this board knows nothing when it comes to Jordan, they are all 16-18 years old and live at home betting with their lunch money Lebron is all they see

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ray Allen makes a 3: Lebron can go down as the greatest sports player ever

^truth
    Points Awarded:

qb1789 gave una13ombr 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

If "King" James were to ever be greater than "Air" Jordan he would have to overtake Jordan in every aspect. Don't think he can overcome an estimated $80 million a year. James will always be a shadow under Michael Jordan the Greatest of all times.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

so many differences in the game between now and when jordan was in his prime. imo, no one will ever be a clutch as jordan was.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ok crackhead

scottie pippen> ray allen

Jordan never needed Pippen to BAIL HIM OUT in an ELIMINATION game.... Jordan doesn't need bail outs... He does the killing.

The fact is... Lebron went from the biggest choker in sports history, to possibly the best player in sports history, based off a single shot SOMEBODY ELSE MADE...

For anyone who wants to ignore this fact, just lets you know you are pathetic and short sighted.

Now ESPN has it's story line for the next 365 days..... It can't really get anymore ridiculous than this.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14173

Lebron wining 7 Rings?? Nope won't happen

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Shutup dipshit Jordan doesn't get 6 rings without that push off

He did the Push off you fuckin imbecile... Nobody pushed off for him.

And, that was a Game 6... They still coulda closed it out in 7, you retarded ************. Rofl.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Jordan never lost in the Finals either, let alone let it get to 7 games.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Jordan never lost in the Finals either, let alone let it get to 7 games.

A game 7 that should've NEVER happened (I say if Pop wasn't trying to throw the game... But everybody else can believe what they want to believe)

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Refs and Popvich handed that series to the Heat. It was so clear they guided the ball into the basket in those two late clutch jump shots by James.

If he didn't get help, that shot would never have went in.

AllOfYouLose
    AllOfYouLose's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I can say is u dumb mfers need to get off queen jameeles enormous clitorus! He is dog sht, everyone hypes him up as if he does it alone...like said above, Allen hits a huuuuge 3 and James is the best, battier hits consecutive threes and doesn't miss, still James did it all cuz he is the "best"??? And the factor that makes me hate the pos more and more is the time Jordan said Kobe was better than James cuz last he checked 5 was better than 1 and James like a coward pos he is comes out and says that it is NOT all about championships, but wait....was that not the whole reasoning behind him shutting on the cavs and going to the heat, to win championships? Jordan never thought about leaving the bulls to attend a team that was built to win, he did everything he did with wat he had, there was no I need wade, I need bosh, I need, I need, for Jordan it was I need ME, and that was it, and that attitude got him 6 titles! U can say "this guy is a hater" but in fact I am not, I just had the pleasure of watching MJ do work in and out and not once ever choke or ever need another player to take over cuz he was struggling, that man balled hard and marked teams night in and night out! Go back and watch some tapes of Jordan and then try to compare...just a heads up tho, there is no comparison!

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Refs and Popvich handed that series to the Heat. It was so clear they guided the ball into the basket in those two late clutch jump shots by James.

If he didn't get help, that shot would never have went in.

Typical response from a casual fan who knows NOTHING.

It's called point shaving. basketball is all about percentages.

If the Heat Make 3 coaching f*ck ups in one game (lets say this is normal), and the spurs make 3 coaching f*ck ups in one game, it's ANYBODY'S game...

But if the heat make their normal 3, and the Spurs make 12 (9 of them by pop who INTENTIONALLY THREW THE SERIES), the spurs players have no fuckin chance... No matter HOW HARD they play...

Eventually, a 3 is going to go in if you have 5 to 6 shots at it... It's about percentages... And it's about not being BLATANT.

Pop can't just bench duncan for the entire 2nd half... That's too BLATANT... He has to try his best to HIDE it, but still pull it off...

Does this make sense to you? Or do you suffer from mental deficiencies? Let me know.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-21-13 at 01:01 PM.

KingJD31

Are you fuking faggottt or what? You're talking about how Jordan never needed luck unlike LeBron except you don't bring up Jordan against Byron Russell? You obviously don't even know what the push off is because you said "he did the push off nobody did it for him" what a fuking no nothing faggottt you are
    He did the Push off you fuckin imbecile... Nobody pushed off for him.

And, that was a Game 6... They still coulda closed it out in 7, you retarded ************. Rofl.

KingJD31

Why don't you lose some more sleep over LeBron winning again I can tell it's really bothering you

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

wow!! no matter what lebron does on the court it seems he cant win. if he loses people call him a choker and if he wins people will say the refs/david stern gave it to him or things like Jordan never played in a game 7.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Are you fuking faggottt or what? You're talking about how Jordan never needed luck unlike LeBron except you don't bring up Jordan against Byron Russell? You obviously don't even know what the push off is because you said "he did the push off nobody did it for him" what a fuking no nothing faggottt you are
    Listen you idiotic imbecile...

JORDAN ALREADY HAD 5 TITLES BEFORE THAT ONE... Now you want to bring up that one and say its luck??? rofl!

Ok, I'll play your game, you ass pimple.

Lets say that was luck.... Jordan loses that series.... its over... Jazz come back and win in game 7... Jordan shoots like shit in game 7, they lose (keep in mind Im making shit up here to support your retarded argument)

Jordan is: 5 - 1 in the finals

Then lets take away Ray's shot: Lebron is 1 - 3 in the finals.

You still lose the argument, you waste of air, you cretin, you simple minded, dumb ************.

Bow out gracefully.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    wow!! no matter what lebron does on the court it seems he cant win

Lebron played a GREAT game 7... I was proud of him.

But that doesn't take away from the fact it never shoulda got to game 7... That doesn't take away the fact pop threw the series.... Lebron wasn't in on the fix... So I can't blame him.

I can just react to what I see and speak on it. And this does not mean I can't say he'll never surpass Jordan.

Lebron can "win", he just cant pass Jordan... That doesnt mean he "cant win".. Theres a difference between being the best ATHLETE IN WORLD HISTORY, and "winning"

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

man u are taking this really seriously bro

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    man u are taking this really seriously bro

He started the insults first, I'm just responding to his insults to me.

He's saying Jordan winning his 6th title was "luck", because he pushed off of byron russell... For it to not be luck, the Jazz STILL have to finish that game (no guarantee),, then come back and win game 7...

He's comparing ALL OF THOSE VARIABLES, to ONE variable: Ray Allen hitting a 3.

It's insanity.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-21-13 at 01:16 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Long way to go still for 7 and he is not getting and younger. I see 4 or 5 as being more realistic and by the time he is just 34 or so in 5 years he will have a TON of miles logged coming straight outta h.s. and playing post season every year. Not to mention everyone is now building pile on teams with 3 all stars and it will be easier for teams to build a super power squad to go on a 3 or 4 year run.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 338

The Jordan backers pretty much grew up with Jordan so they hold an emotional tie to him. I grew up with Jordan so I get it. But if you look at it objectively Lebron is ahead of Jordan career wise. So the time left for the Lebron is there. It is just a matter if he can win 7. Personally I think he will win 4 maybe 5.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    The Jordan backers pretty much grew up with Jordan so they hold an emotional tie to him. I grew up with Jordan so I get it. But if you look at it objectively Lebron is ahead of Jordan career wise. So the time left for the Lebron is there. It is just a matter if he can win 7. Personally I think he will win 4 maybe 5.

You seem to be capable of holding an intelligent conversation.... So let me ask you this:

Why, RIGHT NOW, is Lebron James ahead of Kobe Bryant (let alone Jordan), when Kobe has 5 titles, and Lebron has 2? ... (I'll wait)

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jordan and Lebron aren't even a good comparison.....Jordan was a jump shooter and a closer.....Lebron everything else

Lebron more in the mold of a bigger Oscar Robertson or Magic Johnson

Kobe and Jordan a better comparison

Jordan is probably better than Lebron right now but who really cares....they're both top 5 players of all time and great in their own ways

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Jordan and Lebron aren't even a good comparison.....Jordan was a jump shooter and a closer.....Lebron everything else

Lebron more in the mold of a bigger Oscar Robertson or Magic Johnson

Kobe and Jordan a better comparison

Jordan is probably better than Lebron right now but who really cares....they're both top 5 players of all time and great in their own ways

What makes Lebron a top 5 player of all time at this very moment?

1234 Last