konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Oswalt is back can we pound the run line against him?????

11-4 in the pound it series I would never lay that kind of juice so im taking the run lineI remember Oswalt coming out rusty last time he came back getting completely waxed a few games in a row. The Nats have Zimmerman on the hill a hard luck guy but one of my favs. Last time vs rocks he went 7 innings one hit 3 runs. Zimmerman is 6-0 at home with a 1.06 ERA there-1.5 +125 looks juicy here I hardly ever get involved in run lines but Im liking this one. Zim is also looking to be the first Nats pitcher to win 10 before June 20th since nutbag Livan did it. The bad thing is Zim is coming off a rocky start on the road I'll overlook that. Oswalt was pitching only AA ball before they called him up he was 3-2 there 2 ERA so im pounding it here. Theres so much Spurs money on the final game tonight Im thinking about a parlay here with the HEAT ML I think if anything the refs will cheat again and help the Heat win. POUND THE NATS
    Last edited by konck; 06-20-13 at 11:00 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

where is the game at?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    where is the game at?
    What do you mean? Its in DC

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nationals offense is horrible

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I think if you like this game you got to risk it doing the ML. If you willing to bet $100 on RL just do $50 on ML and be happy with 50% ROI if your a sports better you should be more than happy with a 50% ROI. honestly I would never take the RL in this Game. colo is one of the best off. teams in mlb. if i take RL in a game it in games like chi vs stl, nym vs atl.... colo jut to good of a team to be taking RL's agianst!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Rockies are due for a win theory so the answer is hell no

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Rockies are due for a win theory so the answer is hell no
    This is a huge plus for the Nats

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    I think if you like this game you got to risk it doing the ML. If you willing to bet $100 on RL just do $50 on ML and be happy with 50% ROI if your a sports better you should be more than happy with a 50% ROI. honestly I would never take the RL in this Game. colo is one of the best off. teams in mlb. if i take RL in a game it in games like chi vs stl, nym vs atl.... colo jut to good of a team to be taking RL's agianst!
    Not interested in laying -175 read the thread

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Zims home ERA is 1.06 Oswalt come back slow therefore -1.5

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    Plus if I do a run line its better with a team like Rocks who score a lot and give up a lot its more likely to be a higher scoring game than a 1 run game. Like I said I hardly ever get involved in RL's but Im going outside the box today

MANIER08

yea the due for a win theory is always a good rule to layoff a game!!

MANIER08

GL konck was just giving ya my opinion!
    Hope your right I will win or loose with yea I prolly do alittle on ML
    Last edited by MANIER08; 06-20-13 at 11:26 AM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not usually a fan of these types of plays, but I think this is a pretty good spot to bet Washington on the RL here. I got it last night at +130. I don't see Roy really having a solid outing here. The total was the only thing scaring me from going bigger. I thought it would be more in the 7.5-8 range.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm down with.this as well. Nats will have a Homerun festival with this guy. Zimm or Span or Harper or LaRoche someone will hit one.

Nationals had a 1+ year streak of having a hr in every game

Rockies score well at their own stadium and less elsewhere

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Not usually a fan of these types of plays, but I think this is a pretty good spot to bet Washington on the RL here. I got it last night at +130. I don't see Roy really having a solid outing here. The total was the only thing scaring me from going bigger. I thought it would be more in the 7.5-8 range.
    Hard to make the total any higher Zimmermans home ERA is 1.06 and he is 6-0 at home

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Oswalt/rocks +162 here

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    I'm down with.this as well. Nats will have a Homerun festival with this guy. Zimm or Span or Harper or LaRoche someone will hit one.

Nationals had a 1+ year streak of having a hr in every game

Rockies score well at their own stadium and less elsewhere
    Counting on a hr from someone who hasn't hit one this season (Span) and Harper who is on the dl isn't that wise. Roy has been pitching good in the minors but no Tulowitzki is big, Wash should win this. Good luck.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Oswalt/rocks +162 here
    Another plus for the Nats ....im liking the troll action I have been missing that due to my record

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Counting on a hr from someone who hasn't hit one this season (Span) and Harper who is on the dl isn't that wise. Roy has been pitching good in the minors but no Tulowitzki is big, Wash should win this. Good luck.
    Span is due!!!! Watch!!!!! Yea before I typed harper I was thinking maybe he still DL but thx for clearin that up don't gotta look now

Good shit guys

Edit.

By the way never said I was counting on a homerun, counting on some things that are more predictable is better 4 sure. Just predicting atleast 1 HR and listed a few possibles
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-20-13 at 12:23 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Another plus for the Nats ....im liking the troll action I have been missing that due to my record

I'm curious, in what world does me taking the rocks result in a plus for the Nats. And yes, your right, im trolling you. It has to be your superb record that I follow so closely. I simply stated a play that I got a good number on as it appears to have moved down into lower 150s at most shops.

However, I do like the troll reference, and the opposite must be a plus for me. Please tell me your under the age of 16 otherwise it gets moderately pathetic.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave downsouth 22 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I'm curious, in what world does me taking the rocks result in a plus for the Nats. And yes, your right, im trolling you. It has to be your superb record that I follow so closely. I simply stated a play that I got a good number on as it appears to have moved down into lower 150s at most shops.

However, I do like the troll reference, and the opposite must be a plus for me. Please tell me your under the age of 16 otherwise it gets moderately pathetic.
    I'm curious to why you have no point to make other than your playing the side he isn't? Troll on

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm curious to why you have no point to make other than your playing the side he isn't? Troll on
    Because he is a stain or a ghost and probably both trolls dont have enough knowledge to make a pt but I like when they get in my threads it seems the more that do the better it is for me

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Because he is a stain or a ghost and probably both trolls dont have enough knowledge to make a pt but I like when they get in my threads it seems the more that do the better it is for me
    He could start by saying in Toronto vs mark buerhle they scored two runs. on the road .and are flying here to Washington DC now. Going against Zimmerman and wOnt to touch his curveball most likely

Maybe Hedge that bet r u a wannabe sharp!!!!

Lol @ taking oswalt
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-20-13 at 01:54 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Almost every batter on Nats roster has atleast 10 at bats against Oswalt , a handful with 20 ... they r familiar with this guys stuff

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Zimmerman last start gave up a 5-0 lead to the Indians. 6 ER on 9 hits thru 5 innings.

Everything was up in the zone

Info pulled from mlb app

Zimmerman will right the ship today I believe

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Sorry, Ill stick with your shit for brains reasoning, Because after Tulo and Harper mash there share of HRs. IT can be decided by the HR derby known as Denard Span. OF course you've got a play and you don't even know who is playing.

And Yes Konck, Im a ghost, Ive been here for almost three years, cashed out probably $5k in points for various shit but IM a ghost. You should know that by now, I'm one of those guys that make you run off a table when I sit down at poker and your there.

Obviously, I mistaked this for a thread concerning a game and posted a play. My initial posts didnt say your a fukktard, dont know what your doing or any of the sort. I simply stated a play and a number showing the move since it opened. NEver said I had it locked down, just think its decent value for the spot.

By doing so didnt realize I had stepped into Candy Land with the kiddies.
    Points Awarded:

blackeyeshamus gave downsouth 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23, and blackeyeshamus

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oswalt against the Nats is basically the best opening game for him. He is used to the Nats and their bats just are not potent. Couple that with Rockies coming back to an NL stadium, they will at least be within 1 by the end, COL +1.5 is the play.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Oswalt against the Nats is basically the best opening game for him. He is used to the Nats and their bats just are not potent. Couple that with Rockies coming back to an NL stadium, they will at least be within 1 by the end, COL +1.5 is the play.
    I agree. The rockies just lost there last 3 to the hottest team in baseball so Im not holding that against them. I would be suprised if Oswalt doesnt pitch well tonight. The total suggests a 3-2 type game.
    Last edited by Slimpickens; 06-20-13 at 03:05 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Sorry, Ill stick with your shit for brains reasoning, Because after Tulo and Harper mash there share of HRs. IT can be decided by the HR derby known as Denard Span. OF course you've got a play and you don't even know who is playing.

And Yes Konck, Im a ghost, Ive been here for almost three years, cashed out probably $5k in points for various shit but IM a ghost. You should know that by now, I'm one of those guys that make you run off a table when I sit down at poker and your there.

Obviously, I mistaked this for a thread concerning a game and posted a play. My initial posts didnt say your a fukktard, dont know what your doing or any of the sort. I simply stated a play and a number showing the move since it opened. NEver said I had it locked down, just think its decent value for the spot.

By doing so didnt realize I had stepped into Candy Land with the kiddies.
    Do u just talk shit or do u talk sports? Lmfao good 1 dude u totally got me there

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I guess u got nothing better to say......

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

sorry, dixiedown.
    tulowitski on the DL.
    all about athens football, however.
    for me it is WAS -1 or no play.
    best of luck... probably just a no play.
    good luck in the upcoming ncaa football season.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Last year when Asswelt came back again he was still got line respect.
    They made it harder to fade him today.
    Runline is the only way to go. Even though Nats offense has struggled, they should pop off 6 runs today.

I don't runline home teams but I like the play here.
    Nats 6-2 final

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

actually, I'm about to drop a unit on the rockies just to back the bulldogs over here!
    c'mon. dixiedown is not a ghost...he is a pro, who donates liberally to charity, and still has 20K in points!
    fella could cop a new macbook for shxts n gigs, while y'all are rollin' change for extra value fries... hahahahahah.
    just kidding. no play for me. good luck to all y'all!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    actually, I'm about to drop a unit on the rockies just to back the bulldogs over here!
    c'mon. dixiedown is not a ghost...he is a pro, who donates liberally to charity, and still has 20K in points!
    fella could cop a new macbook for shxts n gigs, while y'all are rollin' change for extra value fries... hahahahahah.
    just kidding. no play for me. good luck to all y'all!
    Its like a chatroom of nonsense in here do u guys talk sports????

Edit lol I didn't understand what bulldogs r u guys r talkn sports good shit. Tryna keep things atleast about sports in here this a good play today
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-20-13 at 06:56 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    sorry, dixiedown.
    tulowitski on the DL.
    all about athens football, however.
    for me it is WAS -1 or no play.
    best of luck... probably just a no play.
    good luck in the upcoming ncaa football season.
    Yeah, starting to get excited for the Bulldogs again. Still crushed from that SEC last year (was in the dome sitting basically in front of where he was tackled at the goaline. Will be between the hedges again this year as my tickets should be arriving shortly. Ever in Athens then the beer and brown liquor is on me.

As for the play, again I never emphasized I had any kind of lock or any of the sort. Just thought I had a spot with a decent number and that is generally how most of my plays are made. Good luck and go dawgs

12 Last