daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Manu on Game 7: “I have no clue how we’re going to be re-energized. I’m devastated.”

You know what to do boys.. It's fukking easy.. HEAT ALL IN GAME 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

That was their game to win and they gagged it. 5 up with 22 seconds to play. Heat could roll in Game 7. Should be alot easier than this one... Pop will have to do his best coaching job yet.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    That was their game to win and they gagged it. 5 up with 22 seconds to play. Heat could roll in Game 7. Should be alot easier than this one... Pop will have to do his best coaching job yet.
    Coach Pop is an idiot like Vogel.. No way Spurs bounce back in Game 7... Game 6 is their Game 7... No more pressure on the Heat now.. IT WILL BE A FUKKING BLOWOUT!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and LRKontroll

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Are you even old enough to remember the last time the Heat won 2 games in a row?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Re-energized? Ginobli's never got energized in the first place???

The only people devastated are the ones watching him point shave and lose them money. That bitch needs to refund his paycheck.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

coming from a roosterlicker who had almost as many turnovers as pts. i dunno what else i would expect the fukk to say...guy single handily fukked his team right in the ass tonight
    Points Awarded:

Scorpion gave raydog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Scorpion

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

what a wasted effert for Duncan, pulling for Spurs but pretty sure a beat down is coming.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Game 6 was the only chance for the Spurs to win it.
    Heat goes in for the kill on Game 7.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ginobli has a big game 7 and the spurs send him out a champion. This is how it was written fellas. I wouldn't count SA out too soon.

hawaii808
    hawaii808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1253

the spurs will be ready to play and will win! dont expect too many mistakes ans far less turnovers...spurs win it easily

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii808 View Post
    the spurs will be ready to play and will win! dont expect too many mistakes ans far less turnovers...spurs win it easily
    Game 7 line is Miami -6.5 Vegas expecting a blowout.. GTFO!!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Nice job by the Spurs to get the public, the ESPN analysts, and ALL of you guys back into the Miami Heat corner of the ring. This has been a back and forth series all the way through, and even though the way the Spurs are crying in shame after this game 6 which makes me think a little, I still think gm 7 will not be a blowout like everyone thinks.

This Miami Heat team is so goofy and unorthodox that you never know what you're going to get. Nobody has yet to figure them out. There is just too many unknown variables with regards to bench players and who is going to turn back the clock or show up to play defense etc. etc. I'm just not buying them blowing out the Spurs like they DAMN WELL SHOULD because this fukin team NEVER does what they SHOULD, and nothing EVER projects like it should in these finals.

I took Spurs 1rst Q, 1rst Half and full time in game six with the points and I'm going to do the same thing in game 7. If you want to crown the Heat now, that is your choice, but nothing changes the fact that D Wade is washed up, Chis Bosh is ineffective at scoring, Spoelstra has half Pop's IQ, and Lebron is a mega-talented beast who freezes up crawls in a hole he has trouble getting out of-unless Jesus his savior comes to pull him out-when facing adversity within big games.

NOTHING CHANGES IN GAME 7! Heat may win but not by too much! SPURS STILL THE PLAY!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 06-19-13 at 05:12 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    That is a dumb statement. Vegas is expecting the same ratio of money between the Spurs and Heat in game 7 as they did in game 6. Obviously they are expecting to get more money on Miami but given that Spurs covered last game, there is no need to adjust the line. If Spurs had lost by 7 or more the line would be higher. If you take into consideration that road teams have a low chance of winning game 7's, then perhaps it would point to the Spurs +6.5 being a sharp play.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

And how well did that reasoning turn out for you today you fuking twat

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

The problem is the Heat are the team that seems way more reliant on "energy" than the Spurs. Spurs were just getting good shots consistently for the first 3 qtrs, good fundamental ball, Duncan schooling Bosh. Heat were living and dying by jumpshots mostly. Spurs just look like the better team.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Nice job by the Spurs to get the public, the ESPN analysts, and ALL of you guys back into the Miami Heat corner of the ring. This has been a back and forth series all the way through, and even though the way the Spurs are crying in shame after this game 6 which makes me think a little, I still think gm 7 will not be a blowout like everyone thinks.

This Miami Heat team is so goofy and unorthodox that you never know what you're going to get. Nobody has yet to figure them out. There is just too many unknown variables with regards to bench players and who is going to turn back the clock or show up to play defense etc. etc. I'm just not buying them blowing out the Spurs like they DAMN WELL SHOULD because this fukin team NEVER does what they SHOULD, and nothing EVER projects like it should in these finals.

I took Spurs 1rst Q, 1rst Half and full time in game six with the points and I'm going to do the same thing in game 7. If you want to crown the Heat now, that is your choice, but nothing changes the fact that D Wade is washed up, Chis Bosh is ineffective at scoring, Spoelstra has half Pop's IQ, and Lebron is a mega-talented beast who freezes up crawls in a hole he has trouble getting out of-unless Jesus his savior comes to pull him out-when facing adversity within big games.

NOTHING CHANGES IN GAME 7! Heat may win but not by too much! SPURS STILL THE PLAY!

Pop has half of Pops IQ from last week. Can't believe he just gave it away like that. Nice writeup and spot on w/the Heat but no way Duncan goes 30/17 and James has 3 buckets in 3 quarters. Parker isn't 100% and they finally took Green out of the mix too. I think Leonard had a double double too. Look for Miami to feel reborn and take over 2nd half.

Closest I remember mentally to last night is the 86 Red Sox or Texas vs St. Louis a couple yrs ago in baseball. Different sport but both choked gm 6 on the road with 1 out to go and got blasted in gm 7. Its just too much of a negative jolt for the loser and a pickup for the lucky winner.

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

You have to be the dumbest poster around. Miami opened -7 for Gm6 and of course you went all over it with your $10 from your mommy. 9k posts and still you have no idea how to talk about betting, let alone making some money.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Totally agree. Pops went stupid last night and the Spurs blew their load. I expect a huge letdown by SA on Thursday as well. I really felt like choking Pops last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Pop has half of Pops IQ from last week. Can't believe he just gave it away like that. Nice writeup and spot on w/the Heat but no way Duncan goes 30/17 and James has 3 buckets in 3 quarters. Parker isn't 100% and they finally took Green out of the mix too. I think Leonard had a double double too. Look for Miami to feel reborn and take over 2nd half.

Closest I remember mentally to last night is the 86 Red Sox or Texas vs St. Louis a couple yrs ago in baseball. Different sport but both choked gm 6 on the road with 1 out to go and got blasted in gm 7. Its just too much of a negative jolt for the loser and a pickup for the lucky winner.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

these never end well

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

You know what to do boys.. It's fukking easy.. HEAT ALL IN GAME 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow this is really bad, he should not have said that, its over now for the spurs for sure

dumbfuks should not talk to media, Pop has failed

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Manu was showing his poker face just like when he said he was tired after game 4 & came out gang busters in game 5

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well, if this self-fulfilling prophecy turns out to be true, then Miami has to be the play.

hawaii808
    hawaii808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1253

its and easy way to take a fool like yourself's money! i guess no one told u vegas doesnt predict the outcome they just try to balance the money on each side. spurs win gm7 and itll be easy. besides duncan having a huge game everyone else was just getting by. watch and see how the spurs execute the next game

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

"Bad. Very bad. It's a tough moment. We were a few moments from winning the championship, and we let it go. I have no clue how we're going to be re energized. I'm devastated but we have to. There's no game eight afterwards. We're going to have to play our best game, even better than today. Shoot better, better defense, less turnovers in my case, but yeah, there's no secret recipe for bouncing back."

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

Pressure is off of Miami but how will Spurs respond if they are down 10+ points that could easily turn to 20, 25?

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Heat winning doesn't mean covering...obv. Even tho Heat didn't cover it was still a zig zag win for them...so the play is SAS +6 for a clean sweep of zig zags for the series. bol all

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ginobli is going to try and right his wrongs, and shit the bed.

As much as it pains me, it's impossible to make a play on the Spurs in this spot.

Miami is the squarest of square plays, without question.

Also, any word if Timmah has any lingering issues from last night where his bad knee was rolled up on? Guy played hobbled the rest of the way.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Ginobli is going to try and right his wrongs, and shit the bed.

As much as it pains me, it's impossible to make a play on the Spurs in this spot.

Miami is the squarest of square plays, without question.

Also, any word if Timmah has any lingering issues from last night where his bad knee was rolled up on? Guy played hobbled the rest of the way.
    Rolled up or tackled by Bosh? He looked fine during shoot around's today. Everyone that they interviewed from the Spurs seemed very optimistic about Game 7.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Good god I just read an article that stated the Heat got fired up finally for a last run when they saw the yellow tape being brought out with 28 seconds left in preparation of a Spurs win. Really guys that was the moment you realized this was a close out gm you must win!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    Ginobli has a big game 7 and the spurs send him out a champion. This is how it was written fellas. I wouldn't count SA out too soon.
    could happen. but he has to shoot more.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    "Bad. Very bad. It's a tough moment. We were a few moments from winning the championship, and we let it go. I have no clue how we're going to be re energized. I'm devastated but we have to. There's no game eight afterwards. We're going to have to play our best game, even better than today. Shoot better, better defense, less turnovers in my case, but yeah, there's no secret recipe for bouncing back."
    things could be worse. he could be assembling Apple products at the Foxconn plant.
    Grow a pair, Manu.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GoldGlove

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Spurs only chance is if they cut McGrady

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Rolled up or tackled by Bosh? He looked fine during shoot around's today. Everyone that they interviewed from the Spurs seemed very optimistic about Game 7.
    Right on, man!

Appreciate that.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Public burial tomorrow of biblical proportions. Spurs cover the six. outright Spur win a very real possibility

Heat backers get buried.
    Just saying

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Public burial tomorrow of biblical proportions. Spurs cover the six. outright Spur win a very real possibility

Heat backers get buried.
    Just saying
    Don't just say. "Say it with your chest"

12 Last