WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have to think that game 6 will be all about him. the media is buzzing about who could be the finals MVP and LeBron is not in the talks? you can bet he will be going all out in this game, will get Miami's defense pumped up, on offense he will be attacking the rim and getting his whole team involved. Miami has proved its resiliency this season, and LeBron James will be the talk after the game. bottom line, hate all you want but this is how it was written

say what you want I would bet the farm and my children on the Miami Heat moneyline

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

danny green finals mvp. i'm not even hating
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave baazigar 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

These never end well.

WinningIsKeY

Miami ML

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I know a guy who knows a guy who said lebron will miss the game winning shot in overtime of game 6 and spurs are the nba champions and tim duncan is finals mvp and retires.
    Points Awarded:

darkhat gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

retard gave Smoke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Mortgage the farm, get a title loan on your car, sell your children, prostitute your wife, girlfriend and mother, get all the loose change out of the couch. put it all on the heat. The books are scared to death of you guys.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Defining moment: In the second half, we saw a lot of Boris Diaw on LeBron James. The Frenchman did not disappoint his coach, as he frustrated LeBron by taking away his driving lanes, forcingLeBron to 1-for-8 shooting when he was guarded by Diaw.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Miami has been here before with the Celtics last year and LeBron scored 45. However this series feels more like the series they lost against the Mavs. I see them trying hard tomorrow but coming up short. I think the Spurs will win it by 4 or 5 points.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post

say what you want I would bet the farm and my children on the Miami Heat moneyline
    I wish you well, I do, and I say this will all due respect, I am smelling a mass public burial of biblical proportions, as there are a ton of people thinking the same thing.

Laying -335 against a team like the Spurs that actually plays team basketball is a ridiculous amount of juice.
    IMO way to risky.

Pops knows full well Miami will more than likely will be paying too much attention to Green and have an alternative game plan.
    Pops will outcoach Spoelstra, and just when Spoelstra has the answer, Pops will change the question.

Coaching will win this game.

I'm thinking Spurs +7 for 3* and Spurs +275 m/l 1* (something like that anyway, I got 24 more hours to think it over some more)
    But to think Miami will crush the Spurs in a close out game, against a team that has been there so many times before is, as Kramer on Seinfeld once said "kooky talk"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChalkyDog

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I wish you well, I do, and I say this will all due respect, I am smelling a mass public burial of biblical proportions, as there are a ton of people thinking the same thing.

Laying -335 against a team like the Spurs that actually plays team basketball is a ridiculous amount of juice.
    IMO way to risky.

Pops knows full well Miami will more than likely will be paying too much attention to Green and have an alternative game plan.
    Pops will outcoach Spoelstra, and just when Spoelstra has the answer, Pops will change the question.

I'm thinking Spurs +7 for 3* and Spurs +275 m/l 1* (something like that anyway, I got 24 more hours to think it over some more)
    But to think Miami will crush the Spurs in a close out game, against a team that has been there so many times before is, as Kramer on Seinfeld once said "kooky talk"
    This.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Spurs ML in game 6 is the play
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

IMO way to risky.

And BOOOM goes the Dynamite.

Absolutely spot on. There is nothing sharp about laying that type of Juice, much less against a team very capable of winning.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I know a guy who knows a guy who said lebron will miss the game winning shot in overtime of game 6 and spurs are the nba champions and tim duncan is finals mvp and retires.
    I agree with you smokey--Spurs will win the NBA Finals and Tony Parker for MVP!

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Annie View Post
    I agree with you smokey--Spurs will win the NBA Finals and Tony Parker for MVP!
    If Spurs win, Danny Green is a lock for MVP. Only two things can keep Danny Green from an MVP 1) Miami Wins 2) Danny Green goes missing for game 6 (and/or 7) and Tony Parker dominates the world.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

dick rider alert

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Mortgage the farm, get a title loan on your car, sell your children, prostitute your wife, girlfriend and mother, get all the loose change out of the couch. put it all on the heat. The books are scared to death of you guys.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

you have to think that game 6 will be all about him. the media is buzzing about who could be the finals MVP and LeBron is not in the talks? you can bet he will be going all out in this game, will get Miami's defense pumped up, on offense he will be attacking the rim and getting his whole team involved. Miami has proved its resiliency this season, and LeBron James will be the talk after the game. bottom line, hate all you want but this is how it was written

How many children you have? They are obviously of no value to you.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How many children you have? They are obviously of no value to you.
    I have a only bet my children once and it did not work out that bad. I still have my oldest son and they gave me a midget instead of my daughter. Brcause i lost juice

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

I have a only bet my children once and it did not work out that bad. I still have my oldest son and they gave me a midget instead of my daughter. Brcause i lost juice
    can you post a pic of your wife please.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I am smelling a mass public burial of biblical proportions
    Hmm. You may be right, but I don't think the burial comes until Game 7. The series has followed the zig zag theory, and the games surprisingly haven't been close. I have Heat ML in the last leg of a parlay (the rest have already hit) and I'm not going to hedge at all. I think the Heat play a furious game like they did in Game 4 and win by 10+

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    Hmm. You may be right, but I don't think the burial comes until Game 7. The series has followed the zig zag theory, and the games surprisingly haven't been close. I have Heat ML in the last leg of a parlay (the rest have already hit) and I'm not going to hedge at all. I think the Heat play a furious game like they did in Game 4 and win by 10+
    It's really tough to call for me. Most of the playoffs have read like a book. This Series, with the exception of game 1 (gm 5 seemed pretty straight forward - but I didn't make a play), has been insanely hard for me to predict for me.

The issue I keep dwelling on is the fact that the Spurs know how to close teams out. Hardest thing to do in basketball is to close a team out. However, the Spurs at current are probably the only team I'd back in this situation.

That said, the hardest thing to do in sports is close someone out, and the Heat were the best team all year and have the best player by a mile. In basketball, individual talent can carry you to championships.

At least, that is my short take on this game 6. The trends seem to be overwhelming in the heats favor for game 6.

Amazing would be Spurs in 6.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    can you post a pic of your wife please.
    '

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

I have a friend of a friend who told me this.