pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A good bettor never puts himself in a situation losing $100,000 on a single bet after going on a 0-25 run.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

even though its fake it must the biggest chase ever coming after constant and consistent losing watch when he finally hits something (if that ever happens) he will act like he's never lost before lmao fuking clown. switched sides so many times he doesnt even know who to root for lmao

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    LeBron> Jordan.
    You obviously never saw Jordan play.

According to the geeks at elias 56 percent of Jordan's game winning shot attempts were good.
    35 percent of Kobe's game winning attempts were good.
    24 percent of James game winning attempts were good

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You obviously never saw Jordan play.

According to the geeks at elias 56 percent of Jordan's game winning shot attempts were good.
    35 percent of Kobe's game winning attempts were good.
    24 percent of James game winning attempts were good
    So it amkes sense. If lebron hits that % then he will go 1-3 in the finals soon.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is why the jordan/lebron comparisons are a joke. Jordan and his bulls never got down 3-2 in the finals. This is the 2nd time in 3 years lebron is in this spot. The clown is a fukking joke. He goes down again.
    Isn't this the third time?

Celtics last year. Pacers this year. Spurs this year.

Jordan also never lost in the Finals. 6-0! All of these kids think Lebron and the Heat are great because they weren't born or were in diapers when the real greats played.

This is a good Heat team but they aren't an all-time great team. I've been saying all year I would take Jordan's championship teams and Kobe's championship teams over Lebron's Heat team and it was very debateable that the Spurs championship teams might be better as well.

So basically over the last 20 years this Miami team isn't even in the top half of champions.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Isn't this the third time?

Celtics last year. Pacers this year. Spurs this year.

Jordan also never lost in the Finals. 6-0! All of these kids think Lebron and the Heat are great because they weren't born or were in diapers when the real greats played.

This is a good Heat team but they aren't an all-time great team. I've been saying all year I would take Jordan's championship teams and Kobe's championship teams over Lebron's Heat team and it was very debateable that the Spurs championship teams might be better as well.

So basically over the last 20 years this Miami team isn't even in the top half of champions.
    This heat team is easily top 10 teams in nba history. easily. I dare you to name even 5 better. You can make the argument that 2 were better. Jordan's Bulls and Kobe and Shaq and others on the Lakers. If you want I'll even let you toss in Magic and Kareem's Lakers. That's it. The Bill Russell teams didn't compare. Larry Bird McHale Parrish DJ was a notch below too. This is the 3rd straight year MIA is in the finals. And there will be more to come as well. If MIA stays together they will have at least 5 nba finals appearances and we all know it. I said it would be a dynasty when they came together and it will be.

James/Wade is arguably the best duo in NBA history. Not saying it is, but it's definitely arguable considering Wade is better than both Pippen and Kareem (when he was with L.A. at the end of his career). You could also say Kobe and Shaq was a better duo and I wouldn't disagree. I can't think of any other 2 guys that could literally control an entire game then those I've mentioned.

You will see James on full display tomorrow night Lakerman. Trust me, I am a far bigger Jordan advocate than James and I agree the comparison is ridiculous at this point but I understand basketball and there are only so many adjustments you can make to attempt to stop this guy before you overthink it and he makes you look foolish.

BigDofBA

Miami should still win this series.

They should win by double digits tomorrow and then win game 7. When was the last time a team won a game 7 on the road???? Exactly!

I was counting each of Jordan's championship teams (6) and each of Kobe's championship teams (5). That's more than half of the champions the last 20 years. So I guess the Heat may have the third best "team" but I was counting each year, make sense?

With that said, the Spurs still have a say in this thing. If they win, it will probably have to be a game 7 though and the odds will be against them.

Wade isn't the same guy and I've never thought Bosh was a great player, he is just another good player. I think the Heat are so good because of Lebron and their role players. Chalmers, Battier, Miller, Allen, etc. They are a very nicely constructed team and everyone fills a role.

With that said, the Spurs are the same way.

Your comment that Lebron and Wade are the best duo in history is ridiculous. Are you like 18? They aren't even the best duo of the past decade. Kobe and Shaq???

Goat Milk

I just said Kobe and Shaq is debatable. Bro Kobe and Shaq might be the best duo in history. Pippen is no D Wade as an all time great. At least 7 slots below him. Just look at Wade's numbers in the finals thus far. Guy is playing with a bone bruise. His finals numbers throughout his career trump both Pippen's, Lebron's, maybe even Bryant's. Haven't checked.

Wade was the best player in the world (or 2nd after Bryant) for a 2-3 year period. How we forget so soon. Wade is still easily a top 7 player in the world. All the players around the league seem to think so except for the fans. Whenever the Heat are brought up, the opponent always talks about Wade and James. Never Bosh or the others.

Wade is feared. If he wasn't, why did Doc Rivers double team him in the playoffs all those years and Let Lebron play 1 on 1?

BigDofBA

*double post

BigDofBA

Wade is better than Pippen but this isn't Wade circa 2006. Wade is on the downside of his career. Pippen and Jordan when they were playing in Finals is easily better than this version of Wade and Lebron.

Wade is slightly better than Pippen and Jordan is a lot better than Lebron (Heart, clutch, shot making, etc.) I would even take it a step further and say Wade and Shaq may have been a better duo because Wade was in his prime back then and Shaq was still dominant.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

unreal goat..i had no idea you were such a fukkstupid homer... it is ridiculous how off you are... not old enough to have a fukking clue about any team 20-30yrs ago, so we let it slide but have no problem claiming this heat team is better...ill clue you in, they arent... go back and look at the championship teams from 1980-now ... this heat team doesnt beat half of them and loses to quite a few runner ups...that is a fact kid

Last edited by raydog; 06-18-13 at 12:01 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does anyone know what happened to Jordan's Dad? Why did they write him off?

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Hakeem's Rockets were better than this heat team

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    unreal goat..i had no idea you were such a fukkstupid homer... it is ridiculous how off you are... not old enough to have a fukking clue about any team 20-30yrs ago, so we let it slide but have no problem claiming this heat team is better...ill clue you in, they arent... go back and look at the championship teams from 1980-now ... this heat team doesnt beat half of them and loses to quite a few runner ups...that is a fact kid

I watched every team beginning with the 60s. all of them. i know all the players. all their tendencies. all their weaknesses. any team from the 80s? you think the bad boy pistons are better than the heat? you think bird's celtics are better than the heat?

90s? Jordan played against SHIT in the eastern conference. SHIT. The Pistons were the only good team there. The Magic were good for maybe 1 year. Larry Bird's wasn't the same player when Jordan entered his prime. The Knicks were equivilent to the grind out Pacers in the East today, a bit better because of the star power. Just like MIA plays against shit in the East now. There's no denying it.

The competition in the NBA during the 80s was nothing compared to what it is now. Go back and watch film fool. I've watched way more basketball than you have during your 50 year lifespan.

Next thing you're going to say is the Sonics with Payton and Kemp and George Karl, or the sixers with Dr. J and Moses Malone were better than this Heat team

I challenge you to name me even 5 teams better than MIA. I'm talking 5 dynasties during at least a 5 year period where they have multiple finals appearances.

You're clueless. MIA is on the verge of winning b2b titles and their primary player is just entering his prime. Get a clue. Ray Allen is coming off their bench. Ray Allen. Probably the greatest pure shooter in NBA history after Larry Legend that can still easily average 15 ppg in a starting lineup. What kind of team in the past even has a weapon of that caliber coming off their bench when playing behind a much superior player at the position. The Spurs don't count because Ginobli is better than Green and was better than Bowen/Michael Finley/Sean Elliot too.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Jordan's Dad? Why did they write him off?
    jordan was a big degenerate gambler... i'm gonna take a wild guess and say his gambling somehow got his father killed.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6676299/13652550

Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 06-18-13 at 02:23 AM.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    jordan was a big degenerate gambler... i'm gonna take a wild guess and say his gambling somehow got his father killed.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6676299/13652550

These are just hearsay.

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When was the last time a team won a game 7 on the road???? Exactly!
    This season

Chicago Bulls vs Nets

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This heat team is easily top 10 teams in nba history. easily. I dare you to name even 5 better.
    This is completely insane. They haven't even won the title yet, therefore they aren't necessarily the best team in 2013. Yet they are one of the 10 best of all time? Are you completely out of your mind?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

This team could beat this current Heat team in six games or less.

C - Robert Parish
    PF- Kevin McChale
    SF- Larry Bird
    SG- Danny Ainge
    PG- Dennis Johnson

Parish would make Bosh cry
    Bill Walton off the bench would make Bird Man irrelevant
    McChale was a freak, had a wing span of almost 8 feet.
    DJ was a true PG, one of the most underrated PG's ever, and Larry Legend called him the greatest teammate he ever played with.
    Danny Ainge, well, he was OK
    Oh, and they had that guy from Indiana, Larry somebody

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

In no specific order.

Bill Russel's Celtics
    The Dream's Rockets.
    Lew Alcindor's Lakers - that extended into Magic's Lakers.
    Jordan's Bulls part I and II.
    Dr. J's/Mo Cheek's/Moses Malone's Sixers

There's 5 (actually 7).

There are teams that I believe that would beat this heat team like:

Isiah's Pistons
    Bird's Celtics
    Mail Man's Jazz (I fully believe these guys would work Bron).

Other notables:

Wilt's Sixers
    The Logo's Lakers

The idea that this heat team is top 10 "easily" is asinine.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is why the jordan/lebron comparisons are a joke. Jordan and his bulls never got down 3-2 in the finals. This is the 2nd time in 3 years lebron is in this spot. The clown is a fukking joke. He goes down again.
    lebron and his boyfriend wade suk donkey kok

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

LeBron getting owned by Boris "All U Can Eat Buffet" Diaw

Heat are in trouble

raydog

lolz..goat...you dont have a fukking clue kid... and if you have watched more hoops than me, great...you simply prove that you dont have a fukking clue about what you are watching... keep up the idiocy, its comical.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i really thought lebron was a better shooter. he needs to hit the gym during the summer and take 1000 shots each day. there's no excuse for him to miss easy jumpers he had tonight.

when duncan and diaw were basically begging him to take the jumper, he forced a drive and either missed a layup or turned the ball over. he needs to go to work and refine his game.

also, he needs to develop a fade away like jordan...

raydog

he isnt the player that bird, magic or kobe is because of his shooting...and we dont even have to bring up jordan...

goat, how in the fukk do you think this team is top 5, when arguably, they arent even the best team in the league this year??? they needed a late prayer and awful no-calls to survive being eliminated tonight...at home...and home court is the only reason why they probably win thursday... the idea that this team is a top 5 is completely ignorant... thats not an opinion and you are fukking stupid to disagree

first you say their arent 5 teams, now its 5 dynasties....and like i said going back to 1980... this heat team Might beat half of the champions and wouldnt beat all of the runner-ups... beyond stupid is what you are being

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You're clueless. MIA is on the verge of winning b2b titles and their primary player is just entering his prime. Get a clue. Ray Allen is coming off their bench. Ray Allen. Probably the greatest pure shooter in NBA history after Larry Legend that can still easily average 15 ppg in a starting lineup. What kind of team in the past even has a weapon of that caliber coming off their bench when playing behind a much superior player at the position. The Spurs don't count because Ginobli is better than Green and was better than Bowen/Michael Finley/Sean Elliot too.
    Domination.

Never question me.

Understand?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Lebron has already lost more Final's games (with 1 title) than Jordan did in his entire career.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

ray allen for threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. legacy

Goat Milk

he isnt the player that bird, magic or kobe is because of his shooting...and we dont even have to bring up jordan...

goat, how in the fukk do you think this team is top 5, when arguably, they arent even the best team in the league this year??? they needed a late prayer and awful no-calls to survive being eliminated tonight...at home...and home court is the only reason why they probably win thursday... the idea that this team is a top 5 is completely ignorant... thats not an opinion and you are fukking stupid to disagree

first you say their arent 5 teams, now its 5 dynasties....and like i said going back to 1980... this heat team Might beat half of the champions and wouldnt beat all of the runner-ups... beyond stupid is what you are being
    how are you gonna say teams? We're talking Dynasties. If you want to say teams then give me (assuming all are healthy):

Wade James Bosh Allen Haslem

vs. any 5 that played on one team in history.

Jordan Pippen Harper Rodman Kukoc/Longley?

Bryant Shaq Fisher HOrry FOx?

Bird DJ Ainge/Walton McHale Parrish?

Magic Kareem Cooper Worthy Byron Scott/Wilkes?

Isiah Dumars Rodman Lambeer Mahorn.

Stockton Malone Horneseck Russell Orstertag?

Garnett Allen Pierce Rondo Perkins/Tony Allen.

Robinson Duncan Parker Ginobli Bruce Bowen/Sean Elliot?

Those are the main teams I can think of. Hakeem's team doesn't make the cut for sure and I'm not gonna count Bob Cousy and Havolcheck because a Wade and James or even Wade and Allen backcourt assuming everyone is healthy would wreck Cousy and Havolcheck.

Seriously with a healthy Wade and James which of these teams can match up? You have to have a SG and a SF defender. So, Pippen Jordan obviously. Magic and Cooper. Pierce and Allen/Tony Allen? That's it. Who's going to guard Lebron on the Lakers? Rick Fox? Bryant needs to be on Wade.

Who will guard a prime Wade that has some of the greatest numbers in history on both ends if Bruce Bowen guards James? Sean Elliot? No chance. Jeff Horneseck? Who will guard Wade on the Jazz? No one. Wade or James can easily guard Stockton. Malone is no where near Duncan. Bosh can handle Malone. Guy was one of the most overrated of all time.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 06-19-13 at 03:14 AM.

raydog

THEY DONT BEAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS FROM 1980 TILL NOW... homecourt gives them the only advantage against this years spurs...how the fukk can you put them in a top 5 category and keep a straight face about it? jaysus , kid..again, they were a luckbox 3 and awful late officiating away from elimination tonight... you are embarrassing yourself more than normal

Goat Milk

THEY DONT BEAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS FROM 1980 TILL NOW... homecourt gives them the only advantage against this years spurs...how the fukk can you put them in a top 5 category and keep a straight face about it? jaysus ... you are embarrassing yourself more than normal
    tell me which of the several teams i mentioned would indefinitely beat the heat. (assuming everyone is healthy)

raydog

i cant keep repeating myself... chris bosh plays center .. they keep this team and gain a legitimate center, then you might be on to something...as it is, they get fukking buried by the teams with great players and great centers...they might not even be the best team this year...damn son

First 12