Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is the same line as the first two games of the finals. What do you see different now?
    ?

They closed -5 in game 1 and -6.5 in game 2. 2 points off the game 1 line.

If I remember correctly in 2011 it was the opposite, Heat were bigger favourites in games 1 and 2 than in game 6, anyway the whole 2011 repeat thing won't happen imo.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Just checked I was wrong. Heat were -4.5 in games 1 and 2 in 2011 and -5 in game 6. But still, MUCH less of a difference than this year from game 1 to game 6.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

all in -130

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna play it safe and take the Heat ML for game 6 I don't mind laying the chalk.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Gonna play it safe and take the Heat ML for game 6 I don't mind laying the chalk.
    This often leads to disaster.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Spurs +280. Easy money. Pops will not let this thing get away.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

lakerboy, looking at your posts you seem to say different things every time. I see you bet Miami to win series and then put a huge bet for Spurs to win series. You said because of the line this series is definitely going 7 and now you say Spurs +280 is easy money. Do you do this for attention, or are you actually bi-polar?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    lakerboy, looking at your posts you seem to say different things every time. I see you bet Miami to win series and then put a huge bet for Spurs to win series. You said because of the line this series is definitely going 7 and now you say Spurs +280 is easy money. Do you do this for attention, or are you actually bi-polar?

I change my mind from time to time.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He is an air-bettor. He has all angles covered so when the finals are over he can say he picked one winner out of 26 tries.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LastNBAKing

amrit

Does anyone know around what time the referee assignments will be posted. I think this is key for deciding the play. In 2011, neither Danny or Joey Crawford was reffing the game. I'm curious to see who they assign tomorrow.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He is an air-bettor. He has all angles covered so when the finals are over he can say he picked one winner out of 26 tries.
    Yeah...but either way I think we should congratulate him. Last series of the season and time was running out for him to pick a winner (he's around 0-8 in series picks thus far), and he found a way to pick a guaranteed winner. Very impressive

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Spurs +280. Easy money. Pops will not let this thing get away.
    Popovic doesn't play the game. You have to still execute a genius gameplan with quality athletes. If Lebron stops playing like a little bitch Miami will win this series. If he goes back to his Cavs days then MIA is done tomorrow night for sure. He's gotta be way more efficient. He's gotta shoot over 50%.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Popovic doesn't play the game. You have to still execute a genius gameplan with quality athletes. If Lebron stops playing like a little bitch Miami will win this series. If he goes back to his Cavs days then MIA is done tomorrow night for sure. He's gotta be way more efficient. He's gotta shoot over 50%.

Lots of if's. One if we don't need to worry about- pops will be prepared and so will the LEGENDARY
    Spurs.

Goat Milk

Lots of if's. One if we don't need to worry about- pops will be prepared and so will the LEGENDARY
    Spurs.
    Lakerman look at how the Spurs have gotten up 3-2 in this series. 3 point shooting. Their ball movement hasn't even been great. It's been good. You can beat the Heat with good shooting and ball movement but these guys that are knocking down the 3s are not all-stars, not hall of famers. These shots are not gonna keep falling and once they don't.....remember what happens with long shots? long rebounds --> fast break points.

simple.

never question me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Lakerman look at how the Spurs have gotten up 3-2 in this series. 3 point shooting. Their ball movement hasn't even been great. It's been good. You can beat the Heat with good shooting and ball movement but these guys that are knocking down the 3s are not all-stars, not hall of famers. These shots are not gonna keep falling and once they don't.....remember what happens with long shots? long rebounds --> fast break points.

simple.

never question me.
    The fact that you are even still posting and showing your face around here is literally mind boggling.

I still contend you are not a real person -- just some mod jerking off. No one -- and I mean no one -- can be as dumb as you are about gambling.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Oh yeah so easy to beat. Heat heat heat!!!!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The fact that you are even still posting and showing your face around here is literally mind boggling.

I still contend you are not a real person -- just some mod jerking off. No one -- and I mean no one -- can be as dumb as you are about gambling.
    My record/ATS this year and in the playoffs speaks for itself. A third party is documenting everything. When you understand basketball, then I will permit you the pleasure of my conversation.

Your master Lakerman just lost a $100,000 bet and yet you still swing from his sack like the slave monkey you are.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

My record/ATS this year and in the playoffs speaks for itself. A third party is documenting everything. When you understand basketball, then I will permit you the pleasure of my conversation.

Your master Lakerman just lost a $100,000 bet and yet you still swing from his sack like the slave monkey you are.
    props to Lakerman...he's convinced so many NBA cappers here that he is legit with these bets. Unreal.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Curious to see the adjustments Spo makes. Since game 4, it has been a chess match between the two coaches. I think Miami would be best off going back to Haslem in the starting lineup and using Miller off the bench. Also bench Battier and resurrect the Birdman.
    spo biggest adjustment is he shouldnt have to beg bron and co to play real defense in this one..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

goat did you watch 100 hours of tape before taking heat this time? i didnt, still took heat tho, crazy i can do same thing and i dont have to watch this shit at all

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

this 'heat bounced back well after a loss' thing is gonna bury a lot of people here

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

[QUOTE=2daBank;18943362]spo biggest adjustment is he shouldnt have to beg bron and co to play real defense in this one..[/QUO TE]
    Whats that? Hack every Spurs player that steps on the court and flop your way to game 7. Danny Green is not stopping now nor is his team mates. GL heat backers the refs will be on your side.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Reports are james hurt his knee at practice and is questionable

t-wizzle

Goat Milk cracks me up. Legendary poster around here.

lakerboy

Spurs ml dropped some

t-wizzle

Spurs ml dropped some
    Good

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Reports are james hurt his knee at practice and is questionable
    Sure your Right!

amrit

Joey Crawford is reffing game 6

Mills
    Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4819

I see the line has dropped to 6.5 at Pinny.

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Line dropping because, ya know, Miami is a lock.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Joey Crawford is reffing game 6
    Dammit. This is a "F"ing joke. Hilarious.

amrit

Ken Mauer is also reffing. I expect the Heat to be in the bonus probably 3 minutes into the 4th quarter.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Ken Mauer is also reffing. I expect the Heat to be in the bonus probably 3 minutes into the 4th quarter.
    Lets see how many illegal screens get called against these dirty Heat players.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

which way is the Wizz going in Game 7? I have a weird feeling the Refs will have a big impact on Spurs demise unfortunatly

t-wizzle

Guys don't waste your time worrying about ref assignments. This game will be decided by the players. I took Heat -6.5.

First 123 Last