Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Is this what it looks like when I'm arguing with Shiek or Rubber Guard for two hours? Holy f-ck, my mind has been blown. Never wasting my time on that shit again.

I love you all, guiz.
    No man. Yours are like FOTN! jejejeje

naaah im jk amigo!

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

After the fight. Sure. But did we talk to each other before the fight? No. Not really. I didnt bet woodley because i saw a bunch of red flags. As a long time "proven" mma winner, did you feel that -113 or lower was correct. You got a guy that has beaten kampmann, Henderson, went to decision with GSP (although gsp was injured) etc...against a guy who lost to marquart by TKO. As a fakking favourite huh. If you cant understand why that is a horrible bet prefight.

Proven mma winner. I have never seen any evidence of that. When have you proved that? Its likely, yes i agree. But wheres the evidence?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    I never said that the -190 juice wasn't factored into the parlay. In fact, I even explained exactly how parlays work to confirm that I know the -190 juice is still factored into the equation. I said that since we paid -113 in a parlay instead of -190 straight, we risked less and therefore lost less. Placing a bet at -113 has LESS juice than one at -190 -- hence, not eating as much juice on our wager. It's very simple but you are either too stupid to realize this, or are trying to manipulate what I said to make it appear as if I said something different. Either way, you just prove what a waste of space that you truly are.

Now you better revert back to at lest somewhat original insults that are with shutting down and embarrassing you over, or I will just put you on my ignore list.
    risked less? yes.
    lost less? no -- because you would have won on the alexis davis play.

i have no reason to bash you. look at it this way, wouldn't i be more of a dickhead if i let you continue to be a retard?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    While Punisher wasn't exactly polite or anything, he's actually one of the nicest guys on the forum, and one of the least likely to be a dick to you. Smart guy too, always seems to know what he's doing. If you two talked I'm sure you'd get along.
    thanks for the kind words my dude. honestly, 90% of the time i would have been polite about it. or even more likely, i would have sent him a PM. only reason i was a dick in this situation, is because luca is a pro gambler tout. he should know better.

didnt realize this would snowball into 4 pages overnight. lol. but anything that gets my man sider back in the fold is a good thing. hopefully he sticks around for invicta next month

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I cannot BELIEVE i read all that

Somebody owes me something or something

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fury calls me a psycho

Dude axed hundreds of posters at sherdog confirmed by multiple mods. Take this thread for example. It points out his idiocy, he never responds but almost everyone in the thread is banned. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61...-fury-1934923/

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Fury calls me a psycho

Dude axed hundreds of posters at sherdog confirmed by multiple mods. Take this thread for example. It points out his idiocy, he never responds but almost everyone in the thread is banned. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61...-fury-1934923/
    REARLOADED is more appropriate!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    REARLOADED is more appropriate!
    Where the fuuckmis bigday daimo? U havent got him locked up in ur basement have u?

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Fury calls me a psycho

LOL, that's because Sherdog bans pretty much everyone eventually. Look at any thread that's 2-3 years old like that one and 90% of the people are banned in them. You're really not very good at arguing. Every claim or point you try to make is so easy to shoot down with obvious facts. The reason no one else makes the boneheaded claims that you do is because the explanations are clear as day and innocent. You need to think things through better.

And besides, even if I did ban 200 people (which I didn't), that would be perfectly OK since THAT'S THE JOB OF MODERATORS. Most mods on there have banned THOUSANDS of people.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    risked less? yes.
    lost less? no -- because you would have won on the alexis davis play.

i have no reason to bash you. look at it this way, wouldn't i be more of a dickhead if i let you continue to be a retard?
    What if Davis lost and Woodley won? Would have lost a LOT more in that case. The parlay was a nice middleground to minimize risk.

Also, you say you have no reason to bash me, then in your next post say you admittedly were a dick to me becuase you don't like my profession:

thanks for the kind words my dude. honestly, 90% of the time i would have been polite about it. or even more likely, i would have sent him a PM. only reason i was a dick in this situation, is because luca is a pro gambler tout. he should know better.

didnt realize this would snowball into 4 pages overnight. lol. but anything that gets my man sider back in the fold is a good thing. hopefully he sticks around for invicta next month
    I'm always cool with people as long as they're cool with me. No need for you to be admittedly rude. My profession should have nothing to do with whether you treat me with respect or not. I never start shit with ANYONE and have never once started an argument on this board. I only reply to the attacks of people who do start shit. Same thing with Twitter or other forums.

Like with Sideloaded. i never said a thing to that clown and then he started attacking me for no reason and has never letup. I reply to his weak attacks but have never started a single battle with him.

I get along with 90% just fine because most people don't start shit for no reason. People who go out of their way to start shit are pathetic. Like I said, I don't start shit with anyone and as long as people are respectful to me, I'm the same to them. So no reason for you to make me your enemy for no reason when we could get along just fine. I have nothing against you other than the fact that you were rude for no reason. I don't even know who you are or anything else about you.

And the 4 page shitstorm wasn't really caused by you. Sideloaded, and his obsession with bashing those who he is jealous of, is what caused that.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 06-17-13 at 08:47 AM.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    After the fight. Sure. But did we talk to each other before the fight? No. Not really. I didnt bet woodley because i saw a bunch of red flags. As a long time "proven" mma winner, did you feel that -113 or lower was correct. You got a guy that has beaten kampmann, Henderson, went to decision with GSP (although gsp was injured) etc...against a guy who lost to marquart by TKO. As a fakking favourite huh. If you cant understand why that is a horrible bet prefight.

Proven mma winner. I have never seen any evidence of that. When have you proved that? Its likely, yes i agree. But wheres the evidence?
    Go listen to old episodes of my podcast which I've been doing for over a year, or watch my betting videos, or look at my tweets. My bets are documented on all 3. I've never claimed to make a bet after the fight was already over without stating it BEFORE the fights. 95% of my bets are in the podcast or videos, with maybe like 5% of them being late adds on Twitter.

Unit size for the videos are always 1 unit and therefore have been tracked in detail, 65% accuracy with an average line of -122 for 19.7% ROI over the course of 19 events, like I already mentioned. The podcast unit sizes are either given on the show and/or posted on Twitter after weigh ins.

Everything is documented. Even the content that is now part of the paid service is made free following the events for those curious. I wouldn't have almost 3k twitter followers, over 5k podcast listens per episode and 1-3k video views per episode, and we wouldn't be making thousands of dollars off of premium packages each event, if we didn't win. Anyone who has paid attention to my bets knows Nick and I are both proven longterm winners.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 06-17-13 at 08:25 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

What if Davis lost and Woodley won? Would have lost a LOT more in that case. The parlay was a nice middleground to minimize risk.
    if we assume that you risked the same amount on davis and woodley, then you would have still been better off playing them independently, regardless of whether davis or woodley lost. only time you come out ahead is if both of them lost. but why are we discussing hypothetical "what if" situations? the fact is, unless you had another reason to do the parlay (ie, insufficient bankroll; low limits), you would have been better off playing them independently. "paying less juice" is not a reason to put it in a parlay because it simply isnt true. there are other reasons to play them separately. what if book A had a better price on woodley, but book B has a better price on davis? why commit to one book's lines?

Also, you say you have no reason to bash me, then in your next post say you admittedly were a dick to me becuase you don't like my profession:

I'm always cool with people as long as they're cool with me. No need for you to be admittedly rude. My profession should have nothing to do with whether you treat me with respect or not. I never start shit with ANYONE and have never once started an argument on this board. I only reply to the attacks of people who do start shit. Same thing with Twitter or other forums.

Like with Sideloaded. i never said a thing to that clown and then he started attacking me for no reason and has never letup. I reply to his weak attacks but have never started a single battle with him.

I get along with 90% just fine because most people don't start shit for no reason. People who go out of their way to start shit are pathetic. Like I said, I don't start shit with anyone and as long as people are respectful to me, I'm the same to them. So no reason for you to make me your enemy for no reason when we could get along just fine. I have nothing against you other than the fact that you were rude for no reason. I don't even know who you are or anything else about you.

And the 4 page shitstorm wasn't really caused by you. Sideloaded, and his obsession with bashing those who he is jealous of, is what caused that.
    was i that rude? all i said was "cool story, but you did pay the juice". how was that bashing? i was stating a fact.

and is it unreasonable to hold you to a higher standard than beginners or recreational bettors? come on now. by calling yourself a pro mma gabler and selling your services, you've put yourself in a position where people should call you out on a fundamental goof such as claiming there was less juice by putting woodley into a parlay.

now, if your argument is that you paid less juice because you risked less money, thats a slightly different argument than saying "at least i didnt pay the juice on woodley at -190". but even in this case, its still a silly argument to make. its like saying "i bet $100 on woodley su at -190. but at least i didnt eat the juice on a $200 bet".
    Last edited by PunisherIND; 06-17-13 at 09:47 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Has Nunya finished his book yet?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

i feel like MD. i feel dirty. need a cold shower now.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

also, luca, dont get me wrong. i love a good parlay. but i understand how they work. if i had lost a parlay on davis + woodley, i wouldnt be saying "at least i didnt play them straight up". i'd actually be kicking myself for NOT playing them straight up.

Luca Fury

was i that rude? all i said was "cool story, but you did pay the juice". how was that bashing? i was stating a fact.

and is it unreasonable to hold you to a higher standard than beginners or recreational bettors? come on now. by calling yourself a pro mma gabler and selling your services, you've put yourself in a position where people should call you out on a fundamental goof such as claiming there was less juice by putting woodley into a parlay.

now, if your argument is that you paid less juice because you risked less money, thats a slightly different argument than saying "at least i didnt pay the juice on woodley at -190". but even in this case, its still a silly argument to make. its like saying "i bet $100 on woodley su at -190. but at least i didnt eat the juice on a $200 bet".
    1) It was more than just your first post.. You had a few where you were very rude towards me for no reason other than my profession, which is no different than someone who owns a restaurant or a store -- I'm selling an honest product with value that is worth paying for, and people do.

2) That is exactly my argument. We lost less on Woodley than if we had bet just him straight. Saying "I didn't eat as much juice" is exactly the same as saying "I didn't risk as much money on the juice of the bet and therefore lost less." It's semantics and having this argument about it is completely pointless. Everyone in this thread knew exactly what I meant and had no problem with it besides you and Sideloaded.

also, luca, dont get me wrong. i love a good parlay. but i understand how they work. if i had lost a parlay on davis + woodley, i wouldnt be saying "at least i didnt play them straight up". i'd actually be kicking myself for NOT playing them straight up.
    I was talking about the Woodley bet in a vacuum. Stating I'm glad I had him in a parlay instead of straight since it cost me less, again, in a vacuum. Obviously after seeing the results, it would have been better to do both straight. But, like I said earlier, if Davis at -400 lost and Woodley won, it would have been a loss of 3x more than if they went 1-1 in the parlay. So the parlay is a nice middle ground to minimize risk. Sometimes it will save money (1-1 with Davis loses or 0-2) and other it will cost money (1-1 with Woodley losing. This just so happen to be unlucky enough to land on the latter.

BTW, now wouldn't it have made both our lives easier if you would have approached me with respect earlier? We could have had a friendly conversation like this and saved the aggravation caused by you being rude for no reason. I never said or did a thing to you before this, so there was no reason for you to start out by disrespecting me.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

LOL at all the amateurs in here talking all that math nerdspeak.

Pro gamblers know the real truth...

Parlays are magic.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

You got to sprinkle the plays into it....dont just throw them, it wont work!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Where the fuuckmis bigday daimo? U havent got him locked up in ur basement have u?
    BIGGAY is busy sukking cokk in the alley..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    BIGGAY is busy sukking cokk in the alley..
    what, again?! thought he'd quit doin tht

valdosta
    valdosta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

So Luca is making "thousands" while the people paying are making nothing. Someone better get on a hot streak pretty soon or the gig will be up.

First 1234