sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never saw any math showing you didnt eat the juice?

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I never saw any math showing you didnt eat the juice?
    Because no math is required. You and the other clown have poor reading comprehension, that's all there is too it. I'm done wasting my time with you.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Because no math is required. You and the other clown have poor reading comprehension, that's all there is too it. I'm done wasting my time with you.
    c ya later tim. and you did deny being tim and having a gay sig until multiple mods confirmed it. Then you had to go public with it all.

Luca Fury

c ya later tim. and you did deny being tim and having a gay sig until multiple mods confirmed it. Then you had to go public with it all.

You really are truly stupid. Where in that post did I deny having an account named tim67? I denied having a sig that said I joined in 2005, that's all.

As I already said, the tim67 account IS my Luca fury account that I had the name changed on. The account was created in 2009. Everything lines up with what I said in that post. You're just helping my case now, this is great.

If there is a tim67 account created in 2005, how about you Google it and link us all to the profile? Sherdog doesn't delete old profiles or those which are banned, so you should easily be able to find it if your story is true. But you won't because as I already said, that account was created in 2009 and then I had it's name changed to Luca Fury.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

You really are truly stupid. Where in that post did I deny having an account named tim67? I denied having a sig that said I joined in 2005, that's all.

As I already said, the tim67 account IS my Luca fury account that I had the name changed on. The account was created in 2009. Everything lines up with what I said in that post. You're just helping my case now, this is great.
    Oh good, I thought you left. Since you're hanging around you can show me how you didnt eat the juice.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

If there is a tim67 account created in 2005, how about you Google it and link us all to the profile? Sherdog doesn't delete old profiles or those which are banned, so you should easily be able to find it if your story is true. But you won't because as I already said, that account was created in 2009 and then I had it's name changed to Luca Fury.
    So the account is yours and you can confirm that. But the gay signature attached to the account was not yours? I guess this also follows the logic of not eating the juice.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Boy, sure is easy to say someone else's bet was bad AFTER the fact, isn't it?

I completely disagree, as would Nick. And if you're going to say the man who provides all the betting lines and is a winning MMA gambler himself can't accurately judge if someone has good gambling theory, I don't even know what to say.

Besides, all this nonsense spewed from the trolls here (not you, MD) is irrelevant anyway since I've been giving out consistent winning bets for 2 years now. People can make up whatever BS they want but the point is I'm a proven longterm winner at MMA.

Thing is, as I've seen time and time agin on this board, you guys all attack people who are winners. But all the squares who make threads with losing bets get their asses kissed. It's funny. The trolls are all fueled by jealousy and get threatened by the people who know what they're talking about. All the winning gamblers get scared away because they're tired of being disrespected by clowns who can't pick their own nose.
    No need to get on the defensive. Your stay on SBR is going to be as negative as your last one if you argue with everyone.

I think both you and Nick have displayed poor gambling theory on the podcast. I don't mean that as a personal insult, so please don't take it as one. A popular mistake that newbies get attacked for on SBR is for going into threads and saying that favourites are too chalky for straight plays, and to "put them in a parlay" instead. In reality, value on a -900 favourite is still value, and should be bet straight. I think that excluding big moneyline favourites from straight wagers is poor strategy on your part.

I'm not disputing that you're a winner at MMA, I just think that you have methodological flaws which you could work on.

More important than that, though, is that you really don't need to defend yourself against anyone who's giving you a hard time in this thread. Have you ever read my thread? I don't post my exact bet sizes, and instead post a general range for how big I'm betting (large, moderate, small, etc.), and I get a lot of jokes aimed at me for it. I got some really big hate a couple of months ago for it, but it's mostly toned down. I try to take it in good humour, Beelzebuby posted something like "are you up super large or moderate uber large?" last night and I laughed pretty hard. It's an internet forum bruhv, don't take it too seriously, it's a good place if you don't let people get to you. Serious advice, you should take it.

Luca Fury

So the account is yours and you can confirm that. But the gay signature attached to the account was not yours? I guess this also follows the logic of not eating the juice.
    There's no proof of said signature other than a butthurt poster claiming it existed. All the logic and evidence supports my claims and disproves yours. As usual, you've been schooled.

You start shit with everyone on this forum out of rage and without any evidence to support your battles, which is why you always lose.

Also, pretty funny how you praise me and my gambling skills to other posters via PM, but in the public forum you just bash me. Way to be two-faced, but hey, I guess you have to maintain your image of being the village idiot.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Google is a hellofa drug Tim. You just got e-ko'd son.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

There was a tim67 account in 2010 a year after your luca account was created notice the name in the quote of the man quoting you? Plus you admit to being on there since 2007 in the same post.

Damn son, never saw someone get owned this bad.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No need to get on the defensive. Your stay on SBR is going to be as negative as your last one if you argue with everyone.

I think both you and Nick have displayed poor gambling theory on the podcast. I don't mean that as a personal insult, so please don't take it as one. A popular mistake that newbies get attacked for on SBR is for going into threads and saying that favourites are too chalky for straight plays, and to "put them in a parlay" instead. In reality, value on a -900 favourite is still value, and should be bet straight. I think that excluding big moneyline favourites from straight wagers is poor strategy on your part.

I'm not disputing that you're a winner at MMA, I just think that you have methodological flaws which you could work on.
    I fully agree and most of the time I DO bet -500 guys straight. However, 99% of people don't like to do that and instead will just parlay them. So I'll just usually tell them to do that.

MD

Actually nice to see you around too, 'Loader. You don't post much any more. How'd you do on the last card?

Luca Fury

Google is a hellofa drug Tim. You just got e-ko'd son.

There was a tim67 account in 2010 a year after your luca account was created notice the name in the quote of the man quoting you? Plus you admit to being on there since 2007 in the same post.

Damn son, never saw someone get owned this bad.
    AHAHAHAHAAH! You're so dumb! You just proved my point! Look at the post quoted of tim67, then look at the post by Luca Fury above it. IT'S THE EXACT SAME POST! That proves my name was changed and that it wasn't a separate account, which is exactly what I've been saying ALL ALONG. Holy shit, how dumb can you be? ahahahaha

MD

I fully agree and most of the time I DO bet -500 guys straight. However, 99% of people don't like to do that and instead will just parlay them. So I'll just usually tell them to do that.
    If people are paying for your services, I would think that you should teach them the correct way to gamble rather than enforce their negative tendencies. I understand where you're coming from though.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

AHAHAHAHAAH! You're so dumb! You just proved my point! Look at the post quoted of tim67, then look at the post by Luca Fury above it. IT'S THE EXACT SAME POST! That proves my name was changed and that it wasn't a separate account, which is exactly what I've been saying ALL ALONG. Holy shit, how dumb can you be? ahahahaha
    Notice the dates. You were posting with both accounts for a year before Sherdog deleted one and merged them. It's all in the screenshot. You didnt change names. You were purposly posting under two different names for over year.

Luca Fury

Notice the dates. You were posting with both accounts for a year before Sherdog deleted one and merged them. It's all in the screenshot. You didnt change names. You were purposly posting under two different names for over year.
    Bwahahaha! That's your reasoning? That sherdog merged 2 separate accounts that I purposely used for a year to complete my master plan of one day making it look like I just changed account names?

LOL, they don't merge accounts. Never heard of them ever doing that before. It was always the same account. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass to try and prove your definitively DISproved point. This is hilarious. You've been completely schooled in this thread.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Bwahahaha! That's your reasoning? That sherdog merged 2 separate accounts that I purposely used for a year to complete my master plan of one day making it look like I just changed account names?

LOL, they don't merge accounts. Never heard of them ever doing that before. It was always the same account. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass to try and prove your definitively DISproved point. This is hilarious. You've been completely schooled in this thread.
    You wanted me to use google and link to your tim67 account and I did. No one is schooled but you. You had the gay sig on the luca fury account referring to the tim account. Then you admit to being on sherdog in 2007 and a poster quotes you in 2010 still posting as tim67. Now if luca fury was created in 2009 why are you still posting on sherdog as tim67 in the year 2010?

Screenshots dont lie.

You also said math is not needed to show you didnt eat the juice. You my friend are the one who needs the schooling.

Luca Fury

I can't believe you're so dumb to realize the obvious cause of that. Those people quoted my posts back when the username was tim67. Those quoted posts are saved as such because the quote box is just standard html code.

Then, when my name was changed, my name will appear as the new name in the left hand column because that is always auto updating with post count, status, tag, etc.

But the quoted posts don't change because those are permanent unless manually edited. If you go and quote that same post now, it will quote it as Luca Fury because the name is changed currently.

Anyone will tell you this is the case and not merged accounts. You're the only one dumb enough to believe otherwise lol.

Luca Fury

You wanted me to use google and link to your tim67 account and I did. No one is schooled but you. You had the gay sig on the luca fury account referring to the tim account. Then you admit to being on sherdog in 2007 and a poster quotes you in 2010 still posting as tim67. Now if luca fury was created in 2009 why are you still posting on sherdog as tim67 in the year 2010?

Screenshots dont lie.

You also said math is not needed to show you didnt eat the juice. You my friend are the one who needs the schooling.
    I got hired by Sherdog in the summer of 2010 and had my name changed a few months after. That post is from May 2010 which was BEFORE I was hired. That's why I was still using the tim67 name.

Again, I have all the facts and logic backing me up while you just keep throwing out false claims that I keep easily shutting down. You're getting completely embarrassed.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I got hired by Sherdog in the summer of 2010 and had my name changed a few months after. That post is from May 2010 which was BEFORE I was hired. That's why I was still using the tim67 name.

Again, I have all the facts and logic backing me up while you just keep throwing out false claims that I keep easily shutting down. You're getting completely embarrassed.
    If that is all true why deny being tim67 and having that gay sig? And btw on sherdog you claim tim is used for a tv show you like. But now you are claiming it's an acronym. Come on. So you real name is "luca fury" and Tim is the fake name you used on the internet? That sounds about as far fetched as not eating the juice.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 06-17-13 at 02:17 AM.

Luca Fury

If that is all true why deny being tim67 and having that gay sig?
    Again, that's funny cus I never denied it and you have no proof of me every denying using the tim67 name. I always admitted to using that before I had the forum change my account name to Luca Fury after I got hired. I only denied having a signature that I never used. A signature which there is no proof of. There was a butthurt poster claiming I had it and that's it, no proof.

I''ve soundly disproved every claim you've tried to make. You've been embarrassed here.

Luca Fury

If that is all true why deny being tim67 and having that gay sig? And btw on sherdog you claim tim is used for a tv show you like. But now you are claiming it's an acronym. Come on. So you real name is "luca fury" and Tim is the fake name you used on the internet? That sounds about as far fetched as not eating the juice.
    Yeah, it is from a TV show. An acronym from one. TV shows can't have acronyms in them? I guess the character known as The Invisible Man never existed.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Again, that's funny cus I never denied it and you have no proof of me every denying using the tim67 name. I always admitted to using that before I had the forum change my account name to Luca Fury after I got hired. I only denied having a signature that I never used. A signature which there is no proof of. There was a butthurt poster claiming I had it and that's it, no proof.

I''ve soundly disproved every claim you've tried to make. You've been embarrassed here.
    Two mods on sherdog confirmed your gay sig you wont claim. I will be fully embarrassed as soon as you show you didnt eat the juice.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Yeah, it is from a TV show. An acronym from one. TV shows can't have acronyms in them? I guess the character known as The Invisible Man never existed.
    Except in the screenshot you spelled Tim like a name. Not a acronym which would be TIM67

Luca Fury

Two mods on sherdog confirmed your gay sig you wont claim. I will be fully embarrassed as soon as you show you didnt eat the juice.
    It was a poster and a mod, both who attacked me for no reason, which is stated in the screenshots you posted. The one blindly backed the other up cus they were teaming up against me. I'm sure you've been in an argument with someone and had a friend at your side who you blindly backed up just to make the otheer person look bad.

Luca Fury

Except in the screenshot you spelled Tim like a name. Not a acronym which would be TIM67
    So?

The Invisible Man was featured in a 1967 episode of the classic spiderman series (the one where all the memes come from). Hence the name tim67. I saw that shortly before signing up and couldn't think of a name so I just made that on the fly.

Keep on throwing your weak claims at me and I'll keep shutting them down with facts and logic.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

So?

The Invisible Man was featured in a 1967 episode of the classic spiderman series (the one where all the memes come from). Hence the name tim67. I saw that shortly before signing up and couldn't think of a name so I just made that on the fly.

Keep on throwing your weak claims at me and I'll keep shutting them down with facts and logic.
    Seems far fetched since you also signed up to another mma forum as Bob Lublaw and had a sig that said Tim67 is my sherdog name. Again you spelled Tim like a name. And since you wanted everyone at 5 knuckles to know your screen name on sherdog. It wouldn't seem far fetched to tell everyone on sherdog under your Luca Fury account about having 5000 posts on another account.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

But we are getting way off topic of the not eating the juice claim.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

It was a poster and a mod, both who attacked me for no reason, which is stated in the screenshots you posted. The one blindly backed the other up cus they were teaming up against me. I'm sure you've been in an argument with someone and had a friend at your side who you blindly backed up just to make the otheer person look bad.
    here is the source

doesnt seem to me like he is dogging you out just remembering your sig and posting habits.

Luca Fury

Seems far fetched since you also signed up to another mma forum as Bob Lublaw and had a sig that said Tim67 is my sherdog name. Again you spelled Tim like a name. And since you wanted everyone at 5 knuckles to know your screen name on sherdog. It wouldn't seem far fetched to tell everyone on sherdog under your Luca Fury account about having 5000 posts on another account.
    Yeah, I called it Tim67 on the other site because that is how the name appeared on Sherdog. Why would I say my Sherdog name was TIM67 if it was Tim67? That wouldn't make sense.

And my name on there, Bob Loblaw, is a character from the TV show Arrested Development. Seems to be a theme with how I make my names, huh? Adding more evidence for my side of the story.

But we are getting way off topic of the not eating the juice claim.
    Which has already been explained but you keep pretending it hasn't and go back to it because you have nothing else. Again, you've been embarrassed

Luca Fury

here is the source

doesnt seem to me like he is dogging you out just remembering your sig and posting habits.
    He was absolutely dogging me. He got mad at me cus he was demodded and I pointed it out, wondering why, IIRC. So he started a shit storm against me. It's all completely obvious if you read the posts. Are you really that dumb as to not see it? lol

Luca Fury

BTW, it's hilarious how you spend hours going through every post on every account I've ever created at every site, just to find ways to make me look bad. Like I said, it's no surprise everyone on this board calls you insane.

Funny thing is, despite all the trouble you go through, you've still failed miserably to turn up anything that actually makes me look bad. All you do is make shit up which I easily disprove and then you end up looking like the idiot It's funny. This is why I reply to you. It's fun to watch you self-destruct.

Then, of course, you go and PM other posters and praise me as a person as well as my gambling skills. You won't do it in public cus you don't want to look like the two-faced hypocrite that you are. So funny.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

BTW, it's hilarious how you spend hours going through every post on every account I've ever created at every site, just to find ways to make me look bad. Like I said, it's no surprise everyone on this board calls you insane.

Funny thing is, despite all the trouble you go through, you've still failed miserably to turn up anything that actually makes me look bad. All you do is make shit up which I easily disprove and then you end up looking like the idiot It's funny. This is why I reply to you. It's fun to watch you self-destruct.

Then, of course, you go and PM other posters and praise me as a person as well as my gambling skills. You won't do it in public cus you don't want to look like the two-faced hypocrite that you are. So funny.
    bro, im not trying to make you look bad. But I will if that is what you want. See alot of people here hate sherdog. And turns out you banned ALOT of people there. So I would watch my back. Doesnt do any good for your tout cred that people know you probably banned them from sherdog for no reason.

Hundreds of bans? That sounds like you are a weak asshole. But that is just me.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Yeah, I called it Tim67 on the other site because that is how the name appeared on Sherdog. Why would I say my Sherdog name was TIM67 if it was Tim67? That wouldn't make sense.

And my name on there, Bob Loblaw, is a character from the TV show Arrested Development. Seems to be a theme with how I make my names, huh? Adding more evidence for my side of the story.

Which has already been explained but you keep pretending it hasn't and go back to it because you have nothing else. Again, you've been embarrassed
    You didnt explain shit. Show how you didnt eat the juice. You just explained how a parlay worked straight from wikipedia lol

Luca Fury

bro, im not trying to make you look bad. But I will if that is what you want. See alot of people here hate sherdog. And turns out you banned ALOT of people there. So I would watch my back. Doesnt do any good for your tout cred that people know you probably banned them from sherdog for no reason.

Hundreds of bans? That sounds like you are a weak asshole. But that is just me.
    I actually didn't ban people on there. Might have banned like 2 people ever.

I UNbanned a guy who was banned for no reason what so ever (Det Kimble) who is now a mod himself, so that actually prove I knew what I was doing. Obviously he deserved to be a member of the forum if he ended up becoming a mod.

Like I said, that guy just made up a bunch of shit (like you) to try and make me look bad. I wouldn't waste my time going through the process of banning people for NO PAY. I don't do work for free.

First 1234 Last