potw = jumped the shark

enjoyed the gap though

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I dont get it

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just think it's funny that lakerboy got owned without even trying.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I've noticed an inverse relationship between the amount of clothing JoJo wears and the responses her thread gets.

Next week JoJo, lets shoot for an all time record number of responses in a single thread.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

has tatddy even posted once this week? Guy is on vacation. How about calling this a general recognition award instead of POTW

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Lakerboy? The anti-Semitic hitler posting racist? What the fuk? What is the god damn criteria for this bullshit anyway? Be a fuk'in jew hat'in air bettor, (100K on the Spurs, yeah right), or Be a fuk'in poster who's already got a ton of points

Isn't Taddy fuk'in points rich already? Fuk this shit hole site! It really has gone down the fuk'in tubes!

Oh I get it now, Just post hater threads, or threads about how this fuk'in site has hit rock botton, or fuk'in bullshit air betting crap threads professing your love of hitler, or win enough fuk'in points to cause store prices to increase and you're good as gold.

How about lowering the god damn store prices when everybody goes on a horrible run? Obviously you fuk'ers have really tweaked the software to fuk everybody here lately. A fuk'in royal flush poker promotion to try and get players into that dead ass card room? 1500 pts with a 3x rollover? Yeah real fuk'in great promotion! I've seen players win that much just playing ring games! FUK THIS SHIT HOLE SITE!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Lakerboy? The anti-Semitic hitler posting racist? What the fuk? What is the god damn criteria for this bullshit anyway? Be a fuk'in jew hat'in air bettor, (100K on the Spurs, yeah right), or Be a fuk'in poster who's already got a ton of points

Isn't Taddy fuk'in points rich already? Fuk this shit hole site! It really has gone down the fuk'in tubes!

Oh I get it now, Just post hater threads, or threads about how this fuk'in site has hit rock botton, or fuk'in bullshit air betting crap threads professing your love of hitler, or win enough fuk'in points to cause store prices to increase and you're good as gold.

How about lowering the god damn store prices when everybody goes on a horrible run? Obviously you fuk'ers have really tweaked the software to fuk everybody here lately. A fuk'in royal flush poker promotion to try and get players into that dead ass card room? 1500 pts with a 3x rollover? Yeah real fuk'in great promotion! I've seen players win that much just playing ring games! FUK THIS SHIT HOLE SITE!

seriously geuye this has to be schtick right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Taddo hasn't posted one

This is not okay.

However, I do like taddster.

*no homo

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

5mike5, bigday, stevenash all solid contributors. make posters money no doubt. tatddy , ahhh yes the audacious little one that called me an "indyan" warrior . hes good people too.

too bad they all cant get freeplays.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

the gap

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

POTW means nothing...

JJ ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I don't even care if I win I just want to be nominated

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    POTW means nothing...

JJ ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE
    Lkid you aren't the judge of anything other than whether you or sweep is the bottom. POTW is the best thing to happen since JJ left. It's breathing life back into the forum. It's fun and new and JoJo is smokin hot. She just needs to show more skin. Relax Lkid, there is life after JJ.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Haha just saw this. Wow, lot of haters in here. Viller you have some 'Splaining to do! Have been on vaca for a while and haven't checked in much. Guess this one proves it....Jojo wants me back. Thanks hun. And I will only share this pic of us...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I don't even care if I win I just want to be nominated
    saer you killed a man

saer the only thing youll be nominated for by me is 25 to life
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave InTheDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

25 to life