BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Ok, I lied. Going to post ANOTHER NBA FINALS WINNER..... Game 4

After witnessing the Heat game 3 I just can't help myself. I really figured the Spurs would win big game 3, the public would learn, the line would be adjusted, and I would be done betting the rest of the NBA season, but it just keeps getting easier lol.

More free money tonight.
    I dunno what my NBA playoff record probly 85-90% or something who knows, I lost 2 games.

The public doesn't learn getting buried on Le-choke. They wanna lose MORE tonight. And they will.

Just because the Heat are the Heat doesn't mean they are going to win this game.
    They are a horrible bet today, the sharpest money in the world is going to hammer the Spurs once they get any kind of update on Parker today, which he will be fine I'm sure.
    I'm not even sure if the Heat are going to win another game in this series.
    Who's sitting on a prop ticket of Spurs winning in 5?
    What a nice sweat that is, it will have a chance after tonight.

You guys can chase your losing bets and suck Lebron off all you want, you're gonna lose more tonight. The Spurs are just the better team, sorry.

Spurs win and I'm going to say AGAIN by 8-10 points (Just like game 3, which I was way off on the number, but right on point with the game layout).

Going to wait until about an hour before gametime to throw down just in case Parker looks timid or something crazy happens in his shootaround.

Stick with the moneyline and be smart about not laying the -110, that's the key to getting ahead betting all these whack sports other than MLB. Bet half on each and save a few bucks. This game isn't going to be close anyways.

You have every air-betting stain like lakerboy n goatmilk on the Heat. 75% of the jerkoff public chasing the Heat losses today and praying.

How could you not love the Spurs again?

SPURSSSSSS ML +102

SPURS +1.5

LETS GO SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I really hope your wrong here, I'm on the Heat big

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I really hope your wrong here, I'm on the Heat big
    Not likely, you can still get out of it lol.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I don't bet the nba but I hope your right because I hate the heat.

looks like a perfect spot for the heat to bounce back though.

zigzag series IMO

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Heat win. I remember when I was an amateur at this shit and would bet Spurs in this spot because of my hatred of the other team and thinking they just blasted the Heat and should do it again. Then the game starts and reality sets in. I end up ripping up my ticket and stomping it on the fukking floor. End up saying, "why the fock did I bet Spurs?"

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Heat win. I remember when I was an amateur at this shit and would bet Spurs in this spot because of my hatred of the other team and thinking they just blasted the Heat and should do it again. Then the game starts and reality sets in. I end up ripping up my ticket and stomping it on the fukking floor. End up saying, "why the fock did I bet Spurs?"
    All I do is win. I don't know what you're talking about with the "hatred" thing.
    The Spurs are just the better team here at home. Easy play.

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

the heat cant win in san antonio, the spurs are using the same tactics they used on lebron when he was with the cavs

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    All I do is win. I don't know what you're talking about with the "hatred" thing.
    Relax with the internet boasting pal. Shit will come back to bite you in the ass.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

INNNNNNNNNN on BennyFagNuts burial.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post

Relax with the internet boasting pal. Shit will come back to bite you in the ass.
    Don't waste your time here rocky. At the top of the thread this guy boasts about possibly being 90% in the NBA playoffs...........and admits losing 2 games. That would make him 18 wins and 2 losses.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember when he said the Knicks would win Game 4 in Indiana because this is the "usual bounceback" for them. Then claimed he wasn't a knicks homer. What an idiot lmao.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Heat hasn't lost back to back games in playoffs...

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Heat can't win in SA? They won without Bron earlier this year. So...

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Don't waste your time here rocky. At the top of the thread this guy boasts about possibly being 90% in the NBA playoffs...........and admits losing 2 games. That would make him 18 wins and 2 losses.
    Someone hasn't followed BennyBignuts this playoffs

Just facts bud. If you bet 1 unit on my 14 or 15 nba playoff plays I've posted you lose twice and are up about 27-30 units easily.
    We don't do air units either. That's pure 1 unit wagers.
    Not gonna waste my time burying you with all my posts cuz I don't give a fk though. Find em yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LRKontroll

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Yeah I love the Spurs too only way they dont win is all out rapeage by the officials

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

What about Parker? You can thank Neil and Green for that last game. You really think they are going to be knocking down 3s again tonight?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    The best NBA playoff run I have seen wtf were you thinking. Not only an awesome run but 3 monsters Plus numbers including +850 on the Bulls and calling the Spurs a sweep over the grizzlies. WW is a loser dik but still go back an check this isnt some clown posting. But I understand Walt its hard to believe some one could have that type of record when your lifetime record is 33% laying the juice Theres only a few cappers that make money here and can back it up by going thru old post Benny is one of them. Clowns like Giant start streaks at 9-0 like his NBA total streak the clown comes in saying he is 9-0 on totals you cant find it in his old post then goes 2-9 posting the next 11 totals. Its kind of funny how many do that,,,,,,the I turned 200 into 23k post ....they make me laugh.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Gotta get my Mets money back tonight im Jamming Spurs

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

After witnessing the Heat game 3 I just can't help myself. I really figured the Spurs would win big game 3, the public would learn, the line would be adjusted, and I would be done betting the rest of the NBA season, but it just keeps getting easier lol.

LETS GO SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    who you played is of no concern, but i would love to hear exactly what you think the line should be adjusted to?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    who you played is of no concern, but i would love to hear exactly what you think the line should be adjusted to?
    Spurs should be -4 to -4.5
    As stated in my previously recorded game 3 thread winner, where I said the line should have been -4 as well.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Spurs series price 1.70 when they are up 2-1 and have 2 home games left is an INSULT. Pound the Spurs!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

because of parker and the zig-zag, the line had 0 chance of being higher than tuesdays game... you guys will learn that 1 game will not influence openers more than .5/1 pt... the market truly believes in the zig-zag and they bet the fukk out of it... hard to fault anyone for taking either side... the spurs +money now should tell everyone that parker is nowhere near as healthy as he is leading on... gl...i need spurs tonight too

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by xetsr View Post
    What about Parker? You can thank Neil and Green for that last game. You really think they are going to be knocking down 3s again tonight?
    They won by 40 bro

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    The best NBA playoff run I have seen wtf were you thinking. Not only an awesome run but 3 monsters Plus numbers including +850 on the Bulls and calling the Spurs a sweep over the grizzlies. WW is a loser dik but still go back an check this isnt some clown posting. But I understand Walt its hard to believe some one could have that type of record when your lifetime record is 33% laying the juice Theres only a few cappers that make money here and can back it up by going thru old post Benny is one of them. Clowns like Giant start streaks at 9-0 like his NBA total streak the clown comes in saying he is 9-0 on totals you cant find it in his old post then goes 2-9 posting the next 11 totals. Its kind of funny how many do that,,,,,,the I turned 200 into 23k post ....they make me laugh.
    Jesus.

Please go wipe your chin off whenever you finish blowing Benny.
    Points Awarded:

hotelis gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, and Wulfman14

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They won by 40 bro
    because of Neil and Green. They put up 51.. if they weren't shooting so well Spurs probably would have lost that one. Who really knows how Parker is? Spurs are going to need him to win this one tonight, don't you think?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Every time the Heat look like shit for a game and are written off as chokers or whatever they respond big with a win. Just sayin! Gl Benny

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Good luck.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus.

Funny 20 trolls in my threads per day and you hammer the one guy who defends me.
    You';re just a worthless piece of shit you fukkin homo.
    Go crawl back into your hole. No one misses your bitch ass.
    Matter a fact, no one has noticed you're even gone other than me because I miss burying your fagg0t ass.
    You're scum.

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Appreciate the posts Benny... Spurs are on this one tonight

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Funny 20 trolls in my threads per day and you hammer the one guy who defends me.
    You';re just a worthless piece of shit you fukkin homo.
    Go crawl back into your hole. No one misses your bitch ass.
    Matter a fact, no one has noticed you're even gone other than me because I miss burying your fagg0t ass.
    You're scum.
    dafuq is your problem?

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

heat big

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Lets Roll tonight Benny!!!!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Fr
    Spurs should be -4 to -4.5
    As stated in my previously recorded game 3 thread winner, where I said the line should have been -4 as well.

Books made the correct line all labrown action no need to give away pts

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus.

This is hard for u but try to imagine winning

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Heat tonight. Huge public trap line. Common. This is not that hard.

1234 ... Last