pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Do the playoffs start this year or is it next year?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do the playoffs start this year or is it next year?
    Next

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Johnny Heisman is going down this season. He was an unknown last season and would have still been if not for the win against Alabama. They did lose to both LSU and Florida at home. Both of those alleged SEC "powerhouses" lost bowl games. This season A&M goes to Ole Miss and to LSU. A loss to Alabama basically ends their season because they will not be able to recover and they will know it. A&M will be good, just not good enough.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Exactly what I thought. All of you SEC Homers running your mouth off about how great the SEC is, yet not a one of you are willing to take Georgia and give 3.5 points against South Carolina. You guys are really something. Do any of you actually wager, or do you just go to forums and run your mouths off?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Exactly what I thought. All of you SEC Homers running your mouth off about how great the SEC is, yet not a one of you are willing to take Georgia and give 3.5 points against South Carolina. You guys are really something. Do any of you actually wager, or do you just go to forums and run your mouths off?
    Georgia and South Carolina are both in the SEC. Ill assume you mean Clemson and laying 3.5. With Georgias normal early season struggles would have to assume I get a better number come closer to kickoff. Even getting 3 is huge. Plus they are opening the season on the road, why they hell would that be a spot to pound my chest when Im fully aware of how legitimate of a chance they have of shitting the bed.

SO answer me this. If not the SEC, which conference is the best in college football?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Why not have a group of people getting paid 6 figures who evaluate talent for a living tell us?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...he-competition

SEC had TWICE the amount of draft picks as any other conference. Pac 12 & Big 12 are good conferences. Big 10 has their moments but outside of Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin and sometimes Mich St, they suck. ACC is a joke outside of FSU/Clemson/VT.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Georgia and South Carolina are both in the SEC. Ill assume you mean Clemson and laying 3.5. With Georgias normal early season struggles would have to assume I get a better number come closer to kickoff. Even getting 3 is huge. Plus they are opening the season on the road, why they hell would that be a spot to pound my chest when Im fully aware of how legitimate of a chance they have of shitting the bed.

SO answer me this. If not the SEC, which conference is the best in college football?
    Mu error. Clemson is getting the 3.5 points at home against UGA. But my point still stands. With the exception of Work, none of you SEC Homers have a pair. You are already making excuses for Georgia. No excuses. You win or you lose. You either have enough cajones to place a wager or you do not. You must be one of these wanna-be gamblers who whines after every call you think is bad.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mu error. Clemson is getting the 3.5 points at home against UGA. But my point still stands. With the exception of Work, none of you SEC Homers have a pair. You are already making excuses for Georgia. No excuses. You win or you lose. You either have enough cajones to place a wager or you do not. You must be one of these wanna-be gamblers who whines after every call you think is bad.
    You're just a typical SEC hater....what team/conference are you a fan of? Scared to answer?

I already told you I'll take Georgia Moneyline when it comes out.......That's all that matters in the end, a win or a loss......Why would I take the 3.5 hook on a road team, SEC or not?

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Hope Phil is right, but honestly Fsu should be ranked 10-15th. New RFQb is going to be great but needs a year under his belt. Oh and yes SEC is by far the best conference! Not sure if the haters are from Big3 or PAC nothing, but they are not even close on the field/.

Noles1992

Though I like Stanford and the way they play hard nose SEC type football

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Hope Phil is right, but honestly Fsu should be ranked 10-15th. New RFQb is going to be great but needs a year under his belt. Oh and yes SEC is by far the best conference! Not sure if the haters are from Big3 or PAC nothing, but they are not even close on the field/.
    I have followed recruiting a lot, and Winston is legit. I think he steps in and gets it done from the start.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You're just a typical SEC hater....what team/conference are you a fan of? Scared to answer?

I already told you I'll take Georgia Moneyline when it comes out.......That's all that matters in the end, a win or a loss......Why would I take the 3.5 hook on a road team, SEC or not?
    Actually, that is not true. Oddly enough I am a big fan of UGA, as is my wife. I just know a terrible line when I see one, that that is the worst line you will see this season. Georgia has not defense to begin with, and now they lose one of their starting CB's. Richt is terrible in games 1 and 2, and in South Carolina. Are you really going to be silly enough to give Georgia and the ML, which will be between -150 and 175? Send some of that free money over here.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Actually, that is not true. Oddly enough I am a big fan of UGA, as is my wife. I just know a terrible line when I see one, that that is the worst line you will see this season. Georgia has not defense to begin with, and now they lose one of their starting CB's. Richt is terrible in games 1 and 2, and in South Carolina. Are you really going to be silly enough to give Georgia and the ML, which will be between -150 and 175? Send some of that free money over here.
    Never met a fan of an SEC team so against their own conference.....Georgia will beat Clemson, we'll make a bet on it when the time comes

Also, this is the 5dimes line:

Georgia at Clemson
    game must be played before September 5th for action
    Sat 8/31 183 Georgia +2½ -120
    8:00PM 184 Clemson -2½ -120

So yes, I will take UGA over Clemson at + Money all day

Noles1992

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I have followed recruiting a lot, and Winston is legit. I think he steps in and gets it done from the start.
    Hoping you are right. from what I saw on the baseball field his arm is strong

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Never met a fan of an SEC team so against their own conference.....Georgia will beat Clemson, we'll make a bet on it when the time comes

Also, this is the 5dimes line:

Georgia at Clemson
    game must be played before September 5th for action
    Sat 8/31 183 Georgia +2½ -120
    8:00PM 184 Clemson -2½ -120

So yes, I will take UGA over Clemson at + Money all day
    First, you can only get that at 5D now, and only for $100.00, which to be honest, is nothing more than tip money for me. You will not get a ML until the week before the game. UGA will be favored because the Nugget has more money on that geme now than 5Dimes will have on it all year, so UGA will be the favorites. Also note the vig. -20. For the meat only.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

More top 25's

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...tt-golson-gone

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/top-25

Lindy's
    25. USC
    24. Miami
    23. UCLA
    22. TCU
    21. Nebraska
    20. Michigan State
    19. Baylor
    18. Texas
    17. Boise State
    16. Michigan
    15. Oklahoma
    14. Notre Dame
    13. Florida State
    12. Florida
    11. Oklahoma State
    10. Louisville
    9. South Carolina
    8. LSU
    7. Clemson
    6. Georgia
    5. Texas A&M
    4. Oregon
    3. Stanford
    2. Ohio State
    1. Alabama

NCAA 2014 Game Rankings
    Team Overall Offense Defense
    1 Alabama 99 99 99
    2 Ohio State 95 97 92
    3 Oregon 95 99 92
    4 Clemson 93 95 90
    5 LSU 93 93 92
    6 Notre Dame 93 93 93
    7 Texas 93 95 93
    8 Virginia Tech 93 91 95
    9 Florida State 91 93 92
    10 Georgia 91 95 88
    11 Michigan 91 91 92
    12 Michigan State 91 90 93
    13 North Carolina 91 91 90
    14 Oklahoma 91 97 88
    15 Oklahoma State 91 93 92
    16 Stanford 91 91 93
    17 Texas A&M 91 95 88
    18 USC 91 95 90
    19 Washington 91 91 90
    20 Baylor 90 90 88
    21 Florida 90 90 92
    22 Louisville 90 93 88
    23 Miami (FL) 90 91 88
    24 Ole Miss 90 91 88
    25 South Carolina 90 88 90
    26 Arkansas 88 88 87
    27 Auburn 88 88 90
    28 Iowa 88 88 90
    29 Mississippi State 88 90 85
    30 Missouri 88 90 87

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Clemson has the upper hand with their passing game vs UGA pass D and that's with Swann being arguably the best cover corner in the SEC. That and maybe special teams. Georgia has the matchup advantage everywhere else.

UGA Pass Offense >>> Clemson Pass D
    UGA Rushing and OL >>>>> Clemson front 7
    UGA Front 7 > Clemson OL
    Richt > Dabo

Clemson at -2 at Bet Online right now...this line is anywhere from Clemson -3.5 to UGA -3.5 ...whatever tickles your fancy

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I think if Clemson keeps it close early, Boyd will make enough plays to win.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Betting Acc vs SEC -Ev

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't wait to fade Notre dame this season

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

1. Alabama
    2. Ohio State
    3. Stanford
    4. Oregon
    5. Louisville
    6. South Carolina
    7. Georgia
    8. Clemson
    9. Florida State
    10. Texas

Anyone who really believes that the top 4 teams are from the SEC has a serious homer problem. I will guarantee you that the SEC will NOT have two teams in Pasadean for the big game, and may not have one.
    Ignorance is not bliss in this sport. Good god you sound like some religious freak, or 1 sided politician freak. I JUST imagine you with your little picket signs chanting, " NO ABORTION!" or something along those lines. Always 100% against the opposition no matter what the circumstance may be.

You're a complete moron, do people like you around here?
    Last edited by eeezzzz; 07-05-13 at 02:03 AM.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

LSU will lose 3 maybe 4 games.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14742

Where are SBR_John's rankings? I'd like to check those out and get some early bets in.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

1. Texas A&M

Nuff said.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

SEC homers? How many in a row does the SEC need to win in a row to get respect? Or is it just to the point of jealous envy now? To be the man you still need to beat the man no?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Johnny Heisman is a fraud. He can't wait to get out of A&M and sure as hell will not risk any type of injury to ruin his potential NFL Football Career. A&M goes down at least twice this season, to 'Bama and to LSU. The game at Ole Miss is no lock either.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Yes they do because I am a proven winner, something that ALL homers are not. If you are a homer, you are a loser because you wager with your heart and NOT your brain. That spells money in my wallet. I will be glad to put some points up against you if you care to make a wager. So far, all I see is a bunch of Georgia fans afraid to give the opening line at the Nugget against Clemson. Some of you people talk a good game, but let's see you put your points (seeing as SBR says no on money) where your mouth is.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yes they do because I am a proven winner, something that ALL homers are not. If you are a homer, you are a loser because you wager with your heart and NOT your brain. That spells money in my wallet. I will be glad to put some points up against you if you care to make a wager. So far, all I see is a bunch of Georgia fans afraid to give the opening line at the Nugget against Clemson. Some of you people talk a good game, but let's see you put your points (seeing as SBR says no on money) where your mouth is.
    Why would any UGA backers bet the Nugget line instead of waiting for a better line come gametime? You would have to be a complete moron to bet UGA -3.5 right now

I'll bet you any amount you want on the 5dimes line .....See 2 can play that game.......

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

My point exactly. Who do you think the morons were that bought into that line? SEC Homers. That's who. You guys are so easy to beat. But I like your style so here is what I am willing to do. You have a whopping 22 betpoints as of now. I will wager 11 points on the 5dimes line (Georgia +1.5) and 11 points on the Nugget line (Georgia -3.5). Now either you have a set or you do not. What is it going to be and DO NOT give me any more lame brain excuses.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Surprised no one has Michigan State in their top ten.
    Questions on O,but man that D returns a good amount of starters that get after it.

bamaatlsu
    bamaatlsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5310

My point exactly. Who do you think the morons were that bought into that line? SEC Homers. That's who.
    I may be wrong, but wouldn't it be people betting against UGA at that opening line and therefore pushing it to +1.5? So why would they be morons?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The SEC Homers pushed the line to Georgia -3.5. Then the smart money jumped all over that. Remember that I do not concern myself with petty little Off Shore Books that may, or may not be open 6 months from now. The smart money has moved the GOY Line (which you can still get if you go to the Nugget) down to UGA -2.5. A full point. Any sharp will tell you that the major reason why you get some great lines is because Homers wager with their heart, and not their brain. This is why Homers are such losers. Let's take Alabama. They do great against Tennessee, going 6-0 ATS in their last six game at home against the Vols. They are also solid against Arkansas and Miss. State, going 4-1 ATS in their last 5 against those teams. They are poor against LSU, going 0-3 ATS in their last 3 regular season games, and worse against Ole Miss, going 0-4 ATS at home against the Rebs. This is called the "technical" side of wagering, and must be incorperated with the other two aspects of gaming, those being fundamental and situational. How many homers are even aware of this?

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

The SEC Homers pushed the line to Georgia -3.5. Then the smart money jumped all over that. Remember that I do not concern myself with petty little Off Shore Books that may, or may not be open 6 months from now. The smart money has moved the GOY Line (which you can still get if you go to the Nugget) down to UGA -2.5. A full point. Any sharp will tell you that the major reason why you get some great lines is because Homers wager with their heart, and not their brain. This is why Homers are such losers. Let's take Alabama. They do great against Tennessee, going 6-0 ATS in their last six game at home against the Vols. They are also solid against Arkansas and Miss. State, going 4-1 ATS in their last 5 against those teams. They are poor against LSU, going 0-3 ATS in their last 3 regular season games, and worse against Ole Miss, going 0-4 ATS at home against the Rebs. This is called the "technical" side of wagering, and must be incorperated with the other two aspects of gaming, those being fundamental and situational. How many homers are even aware of this?
    Lol you're a talking about wagering points. I bet money bro.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Alabama
    2. Alabama
    3. Ohio st.
    4. LSU
    5. Louisville
    6. Oklahoma ST.
    7. Florida
    8. Clemson
    9. Oakland Raiders
    10. V Tech

Last edited by pulledclear; 07-07-13 at 08:32 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Lol you're a talking about wagering points. I bet money bro.
    First, I could wipe you out with one wager. You do not have the money that I wager. Second, SBR absolutely forbids monetary wagers, so it is a mute point. We all know what would happen. You would make a wager, be unable to pay it, and then? Well we know how this story turns out. Been there. Done that.

First 12