easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Just sat through 3 hours of hell at Citi Field

Finally decided to get my first look at Harvey live hoping he'd breeze through the Marlins lineup and was able to get some great tickets right on top of the Mets dugout. Anyway Harvey looks good early on we get a run on the board, then Marlins tie it up etc. I'm sipping my beer enjoying the game Harvey even gets a hit at the bottom of the 7th. And then as he is about to come out to pitch the 8th Harvey feels tightness in his back and is out of the game. This is where the horror starts. They stop serving beer even though the game feel go on for another 3 1/2 hours. Before I know it its the 11th with Marcum and Slowey pitching. and the Mets just can't get that 1 run. It felt like every bottom of the inning mets get a man in 2nd base and can't get him home. At this point the stadium is all but empty. And both offenses looking inept and can't get 2 straight hits to win the game. Besides a couple of players both teams resembled triple A teams.And instead of leaving I sit through the entire game hoping the Mets win and send us home happy and of course we end up losing the game. This likely will be the last Mets game I go through this season.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Have you crossed paths with any black cats or broken any mirrors in the past few months???

Unreal...

You are the black cloud of SBR right now...

delevid
    delevid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Finally decided to get my first look at Harvey live hoping he'd breeze through the Marlins lineup and was able to get some great tickets right on top of the Mets dugout. Anyway Harvey looks good early on we get a run on the board, then Marlins tie it up etc. I'm sipping my beer enjoying the game Harvey even gets a hit at the bottom of the 7th. And then as he is about to come out to pitch the 8th Harvey feels tightness in his back and is out of the game. This is where the horror starts. They stop serving beer even though the game feel go on for another 3 1/2 hours. Before I know it its the 11th with Marcum and Slowey pitching. and the Mets just can't get that 1 run. It felt like every bottom of the inning mets get a man in 2nd base and can't get him home. At this point the stadium is all but empty. And both offenses looking inept and can't get 2 straight hits to win the game. Besides a couple of players both teams resembled triple A teams.And instead of leaving I sit through the entire game hoping the Mets win and send us home happy and of course we end up losing the game. This likely will be the last Mets game I go through this season.
    It's got to be tough being a mets fan. At least Zack Wheeler is coming up in a week.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Have you crossed paths with any black cats or broken any mirrors in the past few months???

Unreal...

You are the black cloud of SBR right now...
    definitely been some black clouds over me recently. everything has been going wrong for me.

matthew919
    Update your status
    matthew919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5869

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even your good ole Mets buddy Konck told ya to take the Fish! Pounded em at +200 yeaaaabuddy

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by matthew919 View Post
    OMG this never gets old

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Lead off double and they couldn't even advance the runner. Sick

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i would have left after Harvey was gone..you better fan than me..

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

The Mets are the Marlin's bitch...

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

The mets have played five 20+ inning games more than any other franchise

Since they're the mets they've lost them all

The marlins are 8-3 against the mets this season

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

You could think of it as if you saw two games for the price of one. Although I don't know many people syked to pay for Slowey v Marcum.