playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

The line is off by at least 80 cents in this game! JUMP ON IT!!

The Astros are +210 today and shouldn't be ANY HIGHER than +130 in this game.

Lyles for Houston has been pitching great for his last 4 starts. He actually only has one real bad start all year. In only one start has given up MORE than 3 runs and gave up only1 run in 3 starts. In his last 4 starts has given up 2 runs once and 1 run the remaining three games. He hasn't given up more than 1 homerun in ANY game all season.

Meanwhile, Kansas City isn't exactly pitching CY Young in this game.

Houston in on a 6 game road winning streak.

Houston actually has a much better record on the road than they do at home at a 12-16 clip. Kansas City isn't much better at home with a 12-15 record.

After hearing all of those facts you can see why I think that this line is WAYYYYYYY off! The correct line in this game should be around -140 and +120

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

No way would the line ever be +120 the books would never get equal action

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Houston still getting no respect from books and they will not until public stops betting blindly against them. Agree that the line is waaay off and this is definitely worth a play. Infact at this point I might start blindly betting the Astros every time their over +200.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

kc-220 vs anyone still breathing is off if ya ask me..
    Points Awarded:

Emancipator gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am going to bite on the +200 for $50 and the -1.5 RRL +300 for $25

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with this one. They have been undervalued but I feel like people learned their lesson chasing the Angels series... Everything points to Houston losing here. In actuality, I feel like its a baiting people to take the Stro's when they don't have much of a chance

It was a pass game for me but I expect the Royals to win by 3+ runs

playersonly69

I am not sure that the Astros will win, but this line was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off! How great is Lyles lately

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

yep perfect example of a dog play or no play at all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I am not sure that the Astros will win, but this line was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off! How great is Lyles lately
    When I saw kc-220 I thought surely oddsmakers must not be screened for crack.

playersonly69

The main thing here is that Kansas City should even favored by more than -160 vs a NCAA team. And in this case the pitcher for Houston has been red hot

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Astros are +210 today and shouldn't be ANY HIGHER than +130 in this game.

Lyles for Houston has been pitching great for his last 4 starts. He actually only has one real bad start all year. In only one start has given up MORE than 3 runs and gave up only1 run in 3 starts. In his last 4 starts has given up 2 runs once and 1 run the remaining three games. He hasn't given up more than 1 homerun in ANY game all season.

Meanwhile, Kansas City isn't exactly pitching CY Young in this game.

Houston in on a 6 game road winning streak.

Houston actually has a much better record on the road than they do at home at a 12-16 clip. Kansas City isn't much better at home with a 12-15 record.

After hearing all of those facts you can see why I think that this line is WAYYYYYYY off! The correct line in this game should be around -140 and +120
    so what are you trying to say, that Big Game James sucks? lol.

Swarles
    Swarles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

Kansas city getting fed the win by Brian Gorman, strike zone has shrunk to the size of a nickel.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Doesn't look like the line was off.

TheMLBKing

so how did this work out for you OP? Curious to hear the results, let me know brah!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Doesn't look like the line was off.
    really? cause they won a squeaker late -220 was justified? hmm..didnt bet it either way cause line stunk but no way kc should have been -220, you think they win a 2-2 gm late enough times to cover that number?

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I took Astros. The line was right to be on them regardless of result. Lot of men left on base in this one.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    so how did this work out for you OP? Curious to hear the results, le
    t me know brah!!
    he faded the asstros, don't be so naive. this guy made this thread for a reason; to get a better price.

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    he faded the asstros, don't be so naive. this guy made this thread for a reason; to get a better price.
    true. also lol @ guy above who said "b-b-b-but it was a close game late!"

...royals still covered the run line. and considering they generally can't hit for shiit and were the home team, that's convincing enough for me. People need to stop being monday morning quarterbacks. I was on Braves last night, they were down 1-0 heading into the bottom of the 8th and give up a grand slam to lose 5-0. It happens. No need to rationalize it with "IT WAS CLOSE LATE AND THE LINE WAS A PICK EM! VALUEEEEEEEEEE"...that's a loser mentality.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LMFAO....Like this thread moved lines...SBR kills me.
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave 19th Hole 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    really? cause they won a squeaker late -220 was justified? hmm..didnt bet it either way cause line stunk but no way kc should have been -220, you think they win a 2-2 gm late enough times to cover that number?
    Line was perfect. Confused a lot of folk.

2daBank

true. also lol @ guy above who said "b-b-b-but it was a close game late!"

...royals still covered the run line. and considering they generally can't hit for shiit and were the home team, that's convincing enough for me. People need to stop being monday morning quarterbacks. I was on Braves last night, they were down 1-0 heading into the bottom of the 8th and give up a grand slam to lose 5-0. It happens. No need to rationalize it with "IT WAS CLOSE LATE AND THE LINE WAS A PICK EM! VALUEEEEEEEEEE"...that's a loser mentality.
    didnt even bet lastros but if you making bets like kc-220 then being a loser isnt just a mentality with you..

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

I'm assuming the OP was just having fun, but for those that are new, lines are never more that 20-30 cents off at most. Yesterday Giants +105 was a big mistake and it was only about 20 -25 cents off.

TheMLBKing

didnt even bet lastros but if you making bets like kc-220 then being a loser isnt just a mentality with you..
    or maybe people are making bets like kc -1.5 -110? Exposed as a meth smoking retard once again.

2daBank

or maybe people are making bets like kc -1.5 -110? Exposed as a meth smoking retard once again.
    Yea paying -110 to lay 1.5 on a team that struggles to score 3 is sharp.. Who's ghost are u? Bramabull? U sound like that idiot. Stop following. Me around, the answer is no I won't penetrate you

TheMLBKing

Yea paying -110 to lay 1.5 on a team that struggles to score 3 is sharp.. Who's ghost are u? Bramabull? U sound like that idiot. Stop following. Me around, the answer is no I won't penetrate you
    yeah bro paying -110 to get 1.5 on the worst team in baseball is so much sharper. Stop smoking meth and we have a deal.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    I'm assuming the OP was just having fun, but for those that are new, lines are never more that 20-30 cents off at most. Yesterday Giants +105 was a big mistake and it was only about 20 -25 cents off.
    dont assume... pos69 is fukktard stupid in a major way... 100% assclown

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

The main thing here is that Kansas City should even favored by more than -160 vs a NCAA team. And in this case the pitcher for Houston has been red hot
    You are a dope

2daBank

yeah bro paying -110 to get 1.5 on the worst team in baseball is so much sharper. Stop smoking meth and we have a deal.
    didnt say that either...gm wasnt worth touching imo.. thought line was too high but also thought it kinda screamed kc was gonna win..not sure why you so obsessed w me or meth but meth hasnt been good for a very long time so no reason for me to do it..

TheMLBKing

didnt say that either...gm wasnt worth touching imo.. thought line was too high but also thought it kinda screamed kc was gonna win..not sure why you so obsessed w me or meth but meth hasnt been good for a very long time so no reason for me to do it..
    I'm sure you know by experience.

AllOfYouLose
    AllOfYouLose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is today's line off by 100+ cents or wat cuz I would love to play Houston n lose again

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by AllOfYouLose View Post
    Is today's line off by 100+ cents or wat cuz I would love to play Houston n lose again
    Houston won't get more than 5 hits off of the Cy-Young front runner tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Houston won't get more than 5 hits off of the Cy-Young front runner tonight
    prob why the tt under 3 is freaking -160, not sure why i even thought i had a chance at a decent number there?

AllOfYouLose
    AllOfYouLose's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Nash u saying -1.5 is good play? I think it is considering the mariners just dropped two to the yanks and now have a chance to sweep n get them bats going again

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by AllOfYouLose View Post
    So Nash u saying -1.5 is good play? I think it is considering the mariners just dropped two to the yanks and now have a chance to sweep n get them bats going again
    Run away from this game.
    3-2 M's, 2-1 M's, something like that.
    I don't want any part of this game.