KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Last time a dog covered game 1 nba finals

If I am not mistaken it was the 04 pistons. They were the only dog outta the last ten NBA finals to cover a game 1. I want to take the Spurs +6 but I don't know if I can sit through another 38 ft performance by the Heat. Loved how in game 7 Indiana got zero of the 50/50 vertical calls. NBA dick still dripping with semen after a 7 game ecf. The bookies must have feasted on so many live babies after that ridiculous game 4 rigging where Joe Crawford inserted his ugly cabbage patch lookin ass right inthe game. Then watch him retire at the end of the year. Anyway Miami's starting unit can't guard the rim. Poppovich forgot more about hoops in the last 5 minutes the Spoelstra knows. Maybe Spurs are rusty and can't hit a bucket tonight and I couldn't stomach 2.5 hours of that. Let me know what you think?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Long time bro. How ya been?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I been alright can't complain. Business nearly collapsed over the last couple years. Doing decent now. How u been?

lakerboy

Good as usual. Nice to see ya back. Smoke a nice one tonight.
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I like the Spurs tonight. I think the rest really helps a veteran team that understands how to come out strong and not be rusty like a younger team might. I think Wade and Bosh are still playing injured and Wade probably blew his load on Monday. I'm not sure he's had enough time to recover and Popovich will scheme to play off of him.

I've noticed the Heat has had issues rotating defense when the ball is moved around. I think we see a passing clinic tonight as the Spurs steal game 1.

But, if Stern and his henchman start their shit early and Miami is living on the line then all bets are off.
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

U know my bong will be bubblin. Thank god no probation last couple years. Who ya got tonight? Don't let me lose this one. I saw you got heat for series, I like them in 6.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Thing is I'm awful at heat games this year. Id go over the itinerary but it will shake my confidence for tonight.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Mac, u and I are seeing eye to eye on this one.

Mac4Lyfe

Take Spurs ML... The Heat have actually been struggling in the playoffs, you just don't see it because they are playing flawed teams.

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Thing is I'm awful at heat games this year. Id go over the itinerary but it will shake my confidence for tonight.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Ml I can't do. That's the bookies baby. That's the ol "rich keep gettin rich and poor keep gettin poor." Bookies love that shit. Won't be surprised though if Spurs do hit em with somethin tonight and win.

Mac4Lyfe

If Miami wins it will be aided by the refs and most likely by double digits. The Heat score points in spurts and can stretch a lead pretty fast. The Spurs should be able to counter any spurts with solid team play. As long as Miami aren't allowed to hand check on defense and Spurs aren't getting ticky tack fouls called they should deliver.

Ml I can't do. That's the bookies baby. That's the ol "rich keep gettin rich and poor keep gettin poor." Bookies love that shit. Won't be surprised though if Spurs do hit em with somethin tonight and win.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I like the Spurs tonight. I think the rest really helps a veteran team that understands how to come out strong and not be rusty like a younger team might. I think Wade and Bosh are still playing injured and Wade probably blew his load on Monday. I'm not sure he's had enough time to recover and Popovich will scheme to play off of him.

I've noticed the Heat has had issues rotating defense when the ball is moved around. I think we see a passing clinic tonight as the Spurs steal game 1.

But, if Stern and his henchman start their shit early and Miami is living on the line then all bets are off.
    You make some good points for the Spurs tonight. I initially like the Heat tonight and the series but will tread lightly for game one. Saved some room to live bet this game. After tonight's game we should have a better understanding on how this series should progress.

Mac4Lyfe

I like Spurs first half +3 and ML, plus game ML.

Mac4Lyfe

Live betting on the Heat has been very profitable. If anyone is leaning Miami then definitely live betting is the better plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    You make some good points for the Spurs tonight. I initially like the Heat tonight and the series but will tread lightly for game one. Saved some room to live bet this game. After tonight's game we should have a better understanding on how this series should progress.

lakerboy

U know my bong will be bubblin. Thank god no probation last couple years. Who ya got tonight? Don't let me lose this one. I saw you got heat for series, I like them in 6.

i got a ton on miami

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

If Miami wins it will be aided by the refs and most likely by double digits. The Heat score points in spurts and can stretch a lead pretty fast. The Spurs should be able to counter any spurts with solid team play. As long as Miami aren't allowed to hand check on defense and Spurs aren't getting ticky tack fouls called they should deliver.

lol still mad at lebron for leaving huh?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i got a ton on miami
    well thank god I just punched in Miami, just for a couple hundred though, nothing dramatic. :cheers
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave KiDBaZkiT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

kid that's a graphic original post. you came back in style.

Mac4Lyfe

Huh? When was I ever mad at him leaving Cleveland?

Refs already calling bullshit calls in favor of the Heat. That's not mad, that's just the truth. Heat win games aided by the refs most nights and it's not like they are more physical than most teams.. They just get away with more bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol still mad at lebron for leaving huh?

texhooper

Huh? When was I ever mad at him leaving Cleveland?
    i seem to remember that you were mad too, now that i think about it. i don't give a shit, but i'm just saying. i could be remembering wrong?

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Well said!

Mac4Lyfe

I've always said it was time for him to leave. It was his right to leave. I didn't like the way he left but never was mad that he left. I've ragged on him as a player (mostly in jest) but never because I was mad at him leaving Cleveland. I posted about his deficiencies in Cleveland, what he wouldn't work on in Cleveland, how he wouldn't develop a post game, wouldn't defend opposing teams best players, would dribble, dribble, waste clock, then chunk a 3, quit in Boston, how he choked in Cleveland, etc., but I didn't care that he left. After he quit in Boston, I was rallying that he needed to go. I was critical of him in Cleveland and piled on more once he left.

I've said before that I know his uncle and went to several of his HS games. I think he's a good guy that has overcome a lot of shit most people would fall apart and be in jail over.

Now I don't care for this Heat team but not because of Lebron. I like Lebron, Haslem and Mike Miller (UF boys). I can't stand DWade's antics and dirty play and really hate all the flopping by the team (Battier, Chalmers, Wade, Bosh and Lebron) but overall I don't like flopping by any team, especially the Spurs. It's all entertainment. I don't hate anyone and don't have time for useless energy.

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i seem to remember that you were mad too, now that i think about it. i don't give a shit, but i'm just saying. i could be remembering wrong?

texhooper

well that's a good way of putting it. at least i know i'm not crazy at least as far as recalling that you had plenty of comments regarding him.

Mac4Lyfe

I thought I had some pretty funny pics ridiculing him and the Big3... I might bump them once the Spurs hoist the trophy.

Mac4Lyfe

Spurs set a record with only 4 turnovers tonight. Unreal

The heat shot like 55%, was hitting a shit load of 3's and still lost the game. That's not good if you are a Heat fan. What I really like is what the Spurs did against Lebron. They did a pseudo zone that totally had Lebron confused. He had only 12 points into the 4th quarter. All his shots were hard, they didn't give him anything easy. So come crunch time, Lebron isn't in rhythm and can't step up when it counts.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I thought Miami could of have overcome the lack of calls I mean it wasn't that horrendous, spurs didn't get really any whistles either but Miami didn't get those game 7 calls but Spoelstra, I've never seen a coach more content playing from behind and coughing up leads. To start the fourth your up 3 so let's go with Birdman, Miller?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

And not to give the bookies even more of a hard on but if that game tips at 6:30 I was gonna buy a half a point and take Spurs. I told some people to Spurs game 1 right after Miami won game 7, that last half hour I just over thought it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    kid that's a graphic original post. you came back in style.
    that's how I roll. Tried to give ya a point but woukdnt let me.

Mac4Lyfe

James just said in the news conference that he asked Spo to take him out to start the 4th because he was totally gassed.

I thought Miami could of have overcome the lack of calls I mean it wasn't that horrendous, spurs didn't get really any whistles either but Miami didn't get those game 7 calls but Spoelstra, I've never seen a coach more content playing from behind and coughing up leads. To start the fourth your up 3 so let's go with Birdman, Miller?

Yeah, I thought you were taking the Spurs here. This was a great spot to back them. The Heat have notoriously lost game 1's in the Big 3 era. This is the 4 time they've lost game 1's. I think the Spurs cover game 2 too and possibly win. Miami played as well as they're going to play in this series and still lost. Lebron with a triple double, Wade and Bosh with good games, Ray Ray on track and role players making shots and still lost. Spurs good ball handling, don't turn the ball over so Miami can't get run outs. Tonight the Heat had ZERO fast break points... Zero!

And not to give the bookies even more of a hard on but if that game tips at 6:30 I was gonna buy a half a point and take Spurs. I told some people to Spurs game 1 right after Miami won game 7, that last half hour I just over thought it.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Spurs set a record with only 4 turnovers tonight. Unreal

The heat shot like 55%, was hitting a shit load of 3's and still lost the game. That's not good if you are a Heat fan. What I really like is what the Spurs did against Lebron. They did a pseudo zone that totally had Lebron confused. He had only 12 points into the 4th quarter. All his shots were hard, they didn't give him anything easy. So come crunch time, Lebron isn't in rhythm and can't step up when it counts.
    Typical player in the NBA. He's not to be compared to Kobe or Jordan. Durant is closer to those two guys.