WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 3 NHL< My money is here..

Good day all ! Looking into this game since lines were available, and i love only one thing.
    Bruins/Penguins
    Under 5.5
    Can't get off this play here $$

If I had to say who would win it is hard. Pitt is more than likely to play all-out, but Boston is hot and riding with so much momentum. Slight lean Boston ( correlates with the under)

BOL, thoughts here

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I wouldn't touch this game with someone else's bank-roll until I saw the first period. Pens will either do the same, and get crushed, but probably stay under, or they will wake the fukk up and start playing the way they know how to play, and if that's the case I think they put up 4-5 tonight.

I attended both games one and two and it was just flat our embarrassing. If an entirely different team doesn't come out tonight, the Pens are done...doesn't matter who's in net.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    I wouldn't touch this game with someone else's bank-roll until I saw the first period. Pens will either do the same, and get crushed, but probably stay under, or they will wake the fukk up and start playing the way they know how to play, and if that's the case I think they put up 4-5 tonight.

I attended both games one and two and it was just flat our embarrassing. If an entirely different team doesn't come out tonight, the Pens are done...doesn't matter who's in net.
    Puck, what are your thoughts on the Bruins TT over 2.5? That could end up cashing under either scenario.
    Last edited by odog11; 06-05-13 at 09:29 AM.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

This game is very tough to call yes.....Pitts may wake-up and score in bunches again. They have been the hardest to predict when it ccomes to totals.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Puck, what are your thoughts on the Bruins TT over 2.5? That could end up cashing under either scenario.
    Probably not a bad play, but again if the Pens play in the manner they are capable of doing, the puck will spend the majority of time in the Bruins defensive zone. Although I have been very impressed with the Bruins puck movement and creativity. Pens defense has made it easy for them, but I expect them to put up at least two.

I'm going to stay away from it all until 1st period intermission, where i'll make a play on a side or a TT.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    Probably not a bad play, but again if the Pens play in the manner they are capable of doing, the puck will spend the majority of time in the Bruins defensive zone. Although I have been very impressed with the Bruins puck movement and creativity. Pens defense has made it easy for them, but I expect them to put up at least two.

I'm going to stay away from it all until 1st period intermission, where i'll make a play on a side or a TT.
    Probably will do the same. Thing that worries me about it is that Pitt really needs to pick up their back checking/defense overall to get back into the series. If they do that effectively could be a 2-1, 3-2 type game going either way.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Anyone realize that Tuuka is still in net? Dude is one of the best in the NHL and is red hot. That's how series are one. Crosby is a pussy and I don't think I've even heard Malkins name. Bruins D will continue to reak havoc

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

pussy gives the ref the puck at end of 1st...what's he chirping about now?

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    pussy gives the ref the puck at end of 1st...what's he chirping about now?
    guess it worked...all the pp's for pitt. bullshit!!!

Winnipeg Jets

wow another pens pp. the only pittsburgh has a chance....fuk off cindy!!!!

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Probably will do the same. Thing that worries me about it is that Pitt really needs to pick up their back checking/defense overall to get back into the series. If they do that effectively could be a 2-1, 3-2 type game going either way.
    Sometimes I need to listen to myself. Under 5.5 was the play tonight.

Winnipeg Jets

what a fukken game though. that was awesome.