The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Can the Yanks get outta the ARoid contract now?

I've hear that they already had attorneys looking into getting out of the contract on the grounds he damaged his body doping.Now they have a 2nd offense. So do you think they'll get out of it? Do you think the union will go to bat for that scumbag? It would bring me great joy to see that piece of crap broke and destitute.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

just guessing

I don't think the union will have any part of this situation.

I'm sure it's more a matter of whatever insurance they have on his massive contract. Then the Yanks could let the company and Arod haggle through the bs and be clear of him.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Nope. Once mlb makes a ruling an suspends him the team cant do anything further.

I/O

Still think the insurance co and the Yanks work through all this and the $$ hit is greatly diminished. Arod could very likely retire opening the door for all this. Even without this current debacle, he may have not played another game for the Yanks. Current events are pushing things ahead.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who gives a flying fukk...

they certainly dont need the money its the fukkin yankees and there is no salary cap

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Still think the insurance co and the Yanks work through all this and the $$ hit is greatly diminished. Arod could very likely retire opening the door for all this. Even without this current debacle, he may have not played another game for the Yanks. Current events are pushing things ahead.
    A-Rod would have to fight to get the rest of his money from the Yankees. And maybe, if he ever recovers from his latest hip surgery, he would become the kind of novelty act in Taiwan that Manny Ramirez has become. No wonder all these big guys from the Yankees have suddenly been liberated to talk about how “disappointed” they are in him. They act as if they all knew that Bosch was in the chute this way.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

yes +123456789
    no -123456789