wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

in a 3-2-3 format the road team has to win two on the road basically, so you really never bet any series price in the finals. You bet MLs on individual games. The basic strategy is to bet half what you would have on a series bet on game one, if the team loses then you double down on the second game, that way you have a 1.5 unit bet in total, if the team loses the first two games then you decide whether to chase them in game 6 or 7 if necessary.

Obviously the best case scenario is you win the game one ML bet then youre on a free roll or already money in the bank and stop, so even if they lose the series you cashed in that game one situation. Worst case is obviously losing two ML bets in game 1 and 2, then having the road team sweep at home and go up 3-2 (which I dont think has happened more than twice in history) then you chase them and they lose both games 6 and 7 in the series. or basically the home team wins every game in the series. Which I am not sure has ever happened in the 3-2-3 format. But I could be wrong I didnt bet NBA for years so didnt pay much attention to it.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

What's the series odds now?

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

NBA - SERIES PRICES - Jun 09
    NBA CONFERENCE FINALS SERIES PRICES BEST OF SEVEN (2-3-2)
    Time
    # Teams Spread Total Odds
    9:58 PM
    881 SPURS SERIES
    882 HEAT SERIES

its not that bad i suppose , but had +180 series price available to me @ my book pre-game - passed on the wager expecting heat to win today.

now if heat win gam2 , i'd imagine spurs series price will be back at +150 or so ? maybe i have still have a shot at getting + money

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Locked in Heat ML Game2 for small. no way they go down 0-2 b2b home floor in finals

after gm2, going to take the large wager on Spurs series

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

First 12