frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Indiana +7.5 is the only logical play for Game 7

Not sure why people think the Heat will rout the Pacers... this will be close, Pacers are a more complete team right now, LeBron is going to try to do too much. All the pressure will be on the Heat tomorrow, will be interesting to see how they respond. Pacers will play a lot more loose. I know Birdman coming back will be big but he won't be that much of a difference.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

If you want to take Indiana + points, is it better to do it now, or wait for better odds? I'm confused, because I have a feeling it may drop to +6.5 or lower.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

why so many on players talk bring logic to sports betting?

miami wins by double digits at home.

aren't you the one saying nba is fixed?

make up your fukking mind.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Miami ML is as logical as E=**^2

Take Miami by at least 15. This shit won't be close. Quit over thinking the room. My heart is on the Pacers, My head and my money is on the Heat. The refs know where their bread is buttered.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Miami will win in my mind, but finding the bet is harder than you think. You can be confident with Miami ML and Indiana +7 at the same time.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Just dump every penny from all your accounts on heat ml & call it a night. Fukkin simple shit. Don't waste time and stress yourself out over a fukkin point spread. This is what playoffs are for, situational spots such as this. Unload gentlemen, unload.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh really??? Let me put it to you this way.

Vinny Forlano: He won't talk. Stone is a good kid. Stand-up guy, just like his old man. That's the way I see it.
    Vincent Borelli: I agree. He's solid. A fcukin' Marine.
    Americo Capelli: He's okay. He always was. Remo, what do you think?
    Remo Gaggi: Look... why take a chance? At least, that's the way I feel about it.

If you think Miami ML than you might as well think blowout. Stern ain't screwing around with a close result. This game will be over by the 3rd quarter. Why take a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Miami will win in my mind, but finding the bet is harder than you think. You can be confident with Miami ML and Indiana +7 at the same time.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

lol I love you guys, let's go broke together. GL gentlemen.

Heist
    Heist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Lol @ Heat ML. This team has gone 7 games with the penetrating Indiana Pacers. If LeBron's supporting cast doesn't show up, which it hasn't the entire series, they can kiss this one good bye.

LeBron has improved since his days in Cleveland but the turmoil on the team right now has everyone pointing fingers at one another. The drama on the Heat + the hunger the young Pacer team has will keep this game very tight.

Smart money is on Indiana +7.5

Preface: Long time lurker, time to join the discussion.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

If you like Pacers take this line, if u like Miami, wait for Live/2H bets you'll get a better line.

Think last years game 7 vs Boston. Pacers gonna hang around and do well first half...Miami pulls away late and wins, might be a close call on teh 7.5 spread.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I know the refs will be in all out rig mode for the Heat. I still think the Heat will win, but the Pacers will cover. The refs will rig enough to push the Heat over the line and with the way everyone on the Heat is playing except LeBron and with all the pressure on them, they will need every last B.S. whistle to pull this one out. I think the refs will go for getting Roy Hibbert fouled out of the game, so expect to see a lot of tick tack calls against him, because without Hibbert Pacers are toast.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Tired of typing this...everyone wants a conspiracy after all BUT

NY/Miami would've been HUGE RATINGS and the Pacers shot 46 free throws to 18 for NY in game 6 and it was still close. They could've got NY back home for gm7 if they wanted. The Knick homers cried conspiracy too which is completely stupid. Home teams get some calls....superstars get some calls but to make a big factor of "The Heat have to advance for ratings" theory is stupid and bad handicapping. You think San Antonio or OKC is a big market...or Utah back in the day.

I think Indy +7 is the play but I'm in INdy so I'm not exactly neutral. I just don't see Wade, Bosh, or Allen doing something they haven't done all series. George & Hibbert are playing with more and more confidence. They also trapped LJ up top a little more (like I've been preaching) and he shot under 50% (10 of 21). Game 5 wasn't really a blowout either....indy would've covered if they didn't miss so many gimmes at the basket 1st half or the ball off LJs knee in the 4th Q. Maybe Miami gets all the calls and Haslem hits 8 of 9 again but Indy's had better balance all series and has nothing to lose.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Just dump every penny from all your accounts on heat ml & call it a night. Fukkin simple shit. Don't waste time and stress yourself out over a fukkin point spread. This is what playoffs are for, situational spots such as this. Unload gentlemen, unload.
    LMAOOO......****** up but its true...hahaha........

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

are you betting your house & kids on this?

Mac4Lyfe

If you like Pacers, you must also like throwing your money down a sewer and hope it flushes it way back up your toilet.

I don't like your thinking about playing Miami though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    If you like Pacers take this line, if u like Miami, wait for Live/2H bets you'll get a better line.

Think last years game 7 vs Boston. Pacers gonna hang around and do well first half...Miami pulls away late and wins, might be a close call on teh 7.5 spread.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Lebron will get a foul call every drive to basket

Easiest play is lebron total points OVER

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Lebron will throw up 30+ & 7+dimes, he kills it in game 7s. Whether the heat win or not is up to the rest of the heat squad. If bosh and wade get it going along with chalmers, this could be a blow out. IF they cant get it going, waddup pacers!

Jump on a lebron prop

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nothing logical left in this series. Game 7 is a dart chuck.

As far as NBA conspiracy theorists, which I absolutely am, I don't feel there is a greater benefit to Miami rolling now. So many people hate that fukker, I feel more people would tune into watch without James, but it is marginal to non-existent at best.

Seems to be an interesting phenomena in which less people are tuning in, because they don't want to watch that flop-artist win again, it's depressing. Feel the NBA could get a real shot to the arm by seeing their super team falter.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 06-02-13 at 11:26 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If Heat lose, they will bury a ton of big money futures and series bets.......Not so sure I would rely on the "rigged angle" in the Heat's favor

Stern usually has a motive but it's not always the most obvious angle

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    If Heat lose, they will bury a ton of big money futures and series bets.......Not so sure I would rely on the "rigged angle" in the Heat's favor

Stern usually has a motive but it's not always the most obvious angle
    you're 1000% right

he already buried NYK series bets & futures with 48 FT's for IND in the close out game.

he's killing the Heat softly & slowly with waaaay more non calls & FT's for IND this current series.

Last edited by Shafted69; 06-02-13 at 11:44 PM.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Take two equal teams... give one team a disadvantage give the other an advantage...

-5 for Team A, +5 for Team B

10 point swing

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Damn. Vegas will rake on money because of Miami future bets if Heat loses this one. MoneyLinedawg is sharp

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Have you ever check tv rating? Heat game almost always have high tv rating. People watch heat game whether they like it or not. Spurs and grizzlies game had about40% less viewers, and it should be almost the same rating if they play pacers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Nothing logical left in this series. Game 7 is a dart chuck.

As far as NBA conspiracy theorists, which I absolutely am, I don't feel there is a greater benefit to Miami rolling now. So many people hate that fukker, I feel more people would tune into watch without James, but it is marginal to non-existent at best.

Seems to be an interesting phenomena in which less people are tuning in, because they don't want to watch that flop-artist win again, it's depressing. Feel the NBA could get a real shot to the arm by seeing their super team falter.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Easiest bet to make in a NBA playoff closeout game is the under. Been avoiding NBA for a while but going to throw a dart at this one. Under 181

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Easiest bet to make in a NBA playoff closeout game is the under. Been avoiding NBA for a while but going to throw a dart at this one. Under 181
    Hard to even say this though, given these two teams combined for 126 first half points in Game 3 and 79 in Game 6.

This game is just a dart chuck no matter what you play.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

HEAT BY 30!!!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    HEAT BY 30!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 03:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Go eat shit you stupid fukk drug addict..
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 03:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MEXRFW
    MEXRFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

This game.scares the crap out of me. Its funny to me just because all the heat supporters probably said the same exact arguments for game 6.

I'm staying away from choosing a winner and beting pacers 1st half ATS.

Heat hasn't had a lead at the half at home in this series or against the bulls

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Pacers will hang around a while but hard to say how long.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I don't know if Miami can manage a blowout. I think they only blew out the Pacers one game this season.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    I don't know if Miami can manage a blowout. I think they only blew out the Pacers one game this season.
    They have 3 double digit wins against the Pacers this year. Only beat them 4 times.

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

So all the conspiracy people who claim Stern needs to have Miami and Lebron in the finals, wasn't Cleveland and San Antonio one of the least, if not THE least, watched finals ever?

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    So all the conspiracy people who claim Stern needs to have Miami and Lebron in the finals, wasn't Cleveland and San Antonio one of the least, if not THE least, watched finals ever?
    Indiana SA would be the least watched ever probably. If you can't see the difference between the Cavs back then to the Heat now in terms of people's interest then I don't know what to tell you

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Indiana SA would be the least watched ever probably. If you can't see the difference between the Cavs back then to the Heat now in terms of people's interest then I don't know what to tell you
    Really not much of a difference. Now, if you want to compare ESPN's interest then your statement makes some sense.

12 Last