View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingHandicaper View Post
    Finally some sight of life form!!!!! Lol. I run a boxing handicapping business by the way fellas and I hired jeff mayweather to be a part of my team ironically. Im a good friend if the mayweather's but floyd us taking this fight to make 60 million and the longer he waits, the better canelo gets n the worse he gets n hell get ko'd badly if he waits. Its now or never.
    Weird how you have a join date of about two seconds ago just to comment on my stuff as 'BoxingHandicapper'

BoxingHandicaper
    BoxingHandicaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    So pumped for this fight im pounding floyd prolly end up with around 5k on him he's paying @$1.80 ATM
    I also like tho over
    Ur gonna be one broke idiot lol. I have $10, 000 on canelo so far n will have $50, 000 by fight time

ArgyleStreet

Ur gonna be one broke idiot lol. I have $10, 000 on canelo so far n will have $50, 000 by fight time
    Do you really dislike Mayweather that much you had to start an (new)account?

ArgyleStreet

Oh... I'm getting trolled.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Canelo needs more fights. 2-3 more at least. Floyd only took this fight after seeing Canelos efforts in the Trout fight, and is licking his chops at the prospect of another easy payday

Mayweather Dec - Book that shit.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

To much speed. Canelo gets picked apart like a small peanut. Probably be a 60 million dollar fight for Floyd

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Floyd only took this fight after seeing Canelos efforts in the Trout fight,
    LOL.

Which excuse will the Mayweather haters go with after he easily defeats a fighter they thought he'd "DUCK"???

Canelo had to drop to 152 although he had a 25 pound weight advantage on fight night
    Canelo was too young and not ready for the fight, May should've waited another 3 years to give Canelo a better chance while he's almost 40
    Canelo lost to setup a big money rematch

Seriously shut ur mouths........ relax..... u'll get to jerk off to Pacquaio in November fightin an opponent "handpicked" for him, the LOSER of the Rios/Alvarado fight, lmao. hope Pac is awake for the fight n not still asleep, idiot posters

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam A trip to vegas for the fight and nfl finally you can't beat that. Will be a great fight. Hopefully Canelo represents for all the latinos.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

remember when the Mayweather nut danglers would trash Pacquiao for demanding catch weights? well Floyd fights Cotto @ 154. is recognized still as a belt holder at 154. but only took a unification with Canelo if it's held at 152...

let's see them spin this one.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    remember when the Mayweather nut danglers would trash Pacquiao for demanding catch weights? well Floyd fights Cotto @ 154. is recognized still as a belt holder at 154. but only took a unification with Canelo if it's held at 152...

let's see them spin this one.
    yup and pac defenders would say "he callsthe shots"....well so does floyd...canelo might outweight floyd by 19 on fightnight....floyd didnt put a rehydration clause in which he could have .......is pac awake yet?....lolol@pac taking drug tests now when he didnt want them 4 years ago.....lol@jmm wanting a pac rematch 3 times and killing him...yet saying he wanted no part of a mayweather rematch

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

First of all, Mayweather is the undisputed PPV king, much like Oscar was in 2007. Pacman was more of the media and casual fan darling that faded after losing two in a row.

Canelo walks around at 170. Floyd could have made him fight at 147 for the biggest payday of his career but opted not to. The two sides met in the middle and that's fair, ultimately the best fight for boxing is happening so nobody should be talking any shit about either camp.

As an aside, I thought Trout beat Canelo on points just like Abril did over Rios. In both instances, the fighter with the meaningful power got the nod against the feather-fisted opponent who outboxed them.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    First of all, Mayweather is the undisputed PPV king, much like Oscar was in 2007. Pacman was more of the media and casual fan darling that faded after losing two in a row.

Canelo walks around at 170. Floyd could have made him fight at 147 for the biggest payday of his career but opted not to. The two sides met in the middle and that's fair, ultimately the best fight for boxing is happening so nobody should be talking any shit about either camp.

As an aside, I thought Trout beat Canelo on points just like Abril did over Rios. In both instances, the fighter with the meaningful power got the nod against the feather-fisted opponent who outboxed them.
    exactly...the cream always rises...floyd is the king...and pac got put to bed

its funny how in 2009 pac was claiming drug tests would weaken him and all this bs...now this year hes talking about "drug testing is good for boxing you never no what someone is doing"..lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

-400 or better and I would hammer this for the max across the board

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Dam A trip to vegas for the fight and nfl finally you can't beat that. Will be a great fight. Hopefully Canelo represents for all the latinos.
    nothing beats a weekend in vegas for a fight....went to pac/hatton on derby weekend....and pac/cotto during the nfl season...nothing beats it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

mayweather around -250 is about the right price. cant wait for this one, mayweather by decision should be a good bet again.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

-270 is the price on 5dimes

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

I doubt this fight happens, Mayweather will fake an inj or find away to back out before Sept 14th

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    I doubt this fight happens, Mayweather will fake an inj or find away to back out before Sept 14th
    ya he does that alot

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I don't know why Raza keep fighting this hit and run punani

Raza will keep buying ppvs around Mexican independence day or cinco de mayo while gayweather runs and jabs..unreal.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    -270 is the price on 5dimes
    That's too low

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Canelo is 42-0, boxing is a joke

First 12