I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Lebron see's flopping as effective strategy

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks for sharing

flopping wins in the short term, but may lose money for the league in the long term when fans get fed up

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

king flop < mj/kobe

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

This is why Lebron will never be comparable to MJ, Magic, Bird, etc. He has zero respect for the game and will win at all cost like colluding with his butt buddies Wade and Bosh to win titles.

This shit is so foul that it is ruining the NBA. You are basically cheating and admitting to it. Trying to fake a foul is nothing short of cheating. And to condone this bullshit? I bet Ledick also approves taking steroids too? Or cracking Nancy Kerrigan over the knee with a baseball bat. This crying bitch will do anything to win, including cheating himself, his teammates, coaching, fans, his legacy. He has permeated this environment of cheating to where Chalmers, Bosh, Cole, Battier and Wade (well Wade was cheating a long time ago) all do the same thing.

Just the other night, Paul George did a spin move and Lebron grabbed him and acted like it was an offensive foul by falling to the ground and got the foul called on George. Another cheap play that's straight up cheating... The saddest part is that the clueless refs fall for it most of the time.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lebron is the talented player in the game. No reason to be flopping. Just drive to the hole and 97% of the time you'll be on the line.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Some guys have been doing it for years, just trying to get an advantage," James said Monday in the lead-up to Tuesday's Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals. "Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it."

"It happens," Wade said. "We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping."

ESPN kinda took his words out of context..

I dont really think anything either of them said was inaccurate.. People act like the Heat are the only team that flops is funny.. I guess after the 4th Q lbj jokes were put to rest you had to come out with something new to try to degrade him..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LastNBAKing

ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this new to you or something?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Need better refs that don't buy the flopping......I don't blame a player for doing it if the garbage ass refs fall for it every time

Mac4Lyfe

The league has to stop it by fining and suspending these bitches. Tony Allen should have been suspended 10 games and $100,000 for that bullshit he did.

and yes, I do blame a player for doing it even when they know they can get away with it. It's all about integrity. To openly cheat to gain an advantage when you know you can get away with it is the pure definition of cheating. Didn't he say he wanted to be a role model? What is he teaching the youth? Pretty soon we'll have NBA acting classes and guys practicing their flops instead of their free throws. Shit is straight up foul.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Need better refs that don't buy the flopping......I don't blame a player for doing it if the garbage ass refs fall for it every time

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why the NBA is losing its battle with relevance.

The best basketball player in the world, finds no issue with purposeful gaming of the refs (which is technically "cheating"). What are all the kids who look up to him, and want to be him, think after that?

LeBron, nut the fukk up and stop:
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 03:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Mac4Lyfe

Google Michael Jordan flops and you'll see a bunch of his air jordan flip flop sandals.

Google Lebron James flops and you'll spend the next 2 weeks looking at bullshit acting jobs like that above.

BOOOOOOO on LeFlopper

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

NBA, it's FANtastic... Watch the best players flop around the court like fish out of water and shoot free throws

Is it any wonder the NBA is losing fans?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Google Michael Jordan flops and you'll see a bunch of his air jordan flip flop sandals.

Google Lebron James flops and you'll spend the next 2 weeks looking at bullshit acting jobs like that above.

BOOOOOOO on LeFlopper
    That was in the finals no less.

Also, I did google Jordan Flop, and 1 (read ONE) article claiming to have found an example of MJ flopping. The hilarious part - it is MJ flopping upon actual contact from IT as he tried to take a charge (the only one instance where "flopping" makes sense).

So, yeah - even the article about the one instance of MJ flopping, wasn't exactly "flopping", and it sure as shit was nothing even remotely as egregious as Bron's career.

Why would MJ flop on offense? The dude has the ball, he is going to score and the only way to stop that is hope he misses or foul him hard as hell. No need to flop.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

BOOOOOOO on LeFlopper
    LOL

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Yeah I hate the flopping, it just makes you look like a soft ass bitch.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

turning nba into soccer..

Mac4Lyfe

and yet Jordan didn't fall to the ground acting like he got ran over by a 160 lb truck...

Quote Originally Posted by panik View Post

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this is wording....but I don't remember Jordan flopping. Sure he got a ton of calls. Flopping is a whole other animal. LeBron touting this activity is just another lame act by a dude that could use some better handlers. I don't hate the guy but he can't get out of his own way.

Now you can take Wade and throw him off a bridge

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

The league has to stop it by fining and suspending these bitches. Tony Allen should have been suspended 10 games and $100,000 for that bullshit he did.

and yes, I do blame a player for doing it even when they know they can get away with it. It's all about integrity. To openly cheat to gain an advantage when you know you can get away with it is the pure definition of cheating. Didn't he say he wanted to be a role model? What is he teaching the youth? Pretty soon we'll have NBA acting classes and guys practicing their flops instead of their free throws. Shit is straight up foul.
    If the league does basically nothing about it and doesn't teach/hire competent refs to figure it out, how can you blame players for gaining an advantage they can get away with?

Yeah it sucks, but it starts at the top

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

and yet Jordan didn't fall to the ground acting like he got ran over by a 160 lb truck...
    Yeah that's not even a flop. He banged into his knee so he lost his balance a little. I don't see any flop there.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Wouldnt a good solution to this be to eliminate the charge? I never seen a reason why it is sound defense to run in front of someone let them plow u over for a foul. That isnt defense. Something you would expect out of the womens game. Contest the shot without fouling. No need for a charge foul.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    If the league does basically nothing about it and doesn't teach/hire competent refs to figure it out, how can you blame players for gaining an advantage they can get away with?

Yeah it sucks, but it starts at the top
    Agreed mldawg, it has become an obvious issue for fans and the game. Flopping happens in all the contact sports and unless the penalties become much more severe unfortunately it is here to stay. If flopping was in the game in jordans era he would have hopped on board as well. He was the most competitive athlete that lived IMO so if*he could gain an advantage by flopping he would have. Someone should ask shaq what he thinks, proll one af a few guys that played at a high level in both oldschool nba and newschool. Never saw the deisel even attempt to take a charge lol how funny would that look.

ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you've been on Miami like you should have that flop has put money in your account. Quit crying.

Mac4Lyfe

I've always said they should do away with charges and just play defense, especially in the NCAA. The only problem is what will stop a guy like Shaq from running over everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Wouldnt a good solution to this be to eliminate the charge? I never seen a reason why it is sound defense to run in front of someone let them plow u over for a foul. That isnt defense. Something you would expect out of the womens game. Contest the shot without fouling. No need for a charge foul.

UntilTheNDofTimE

I've always said they should do away with charges and just play defense, especially in the NCAA. The only problem is what will stop a guy like Shaq from running over everyone?
    Theres a fine line between someone running over someone n some asshole like battier just running under someone cover his nuts and falling over.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

I played basketball and it never once occurred to me to flop to get a call.

Seriously dick move.

Also, I think more than half the fouls they call should be no-calls. Toughen up, damn. Free-throw shooting contests are boring as hell.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Its always been that way....Bird used to shot fake...get the guy up in the air...then go under the guy as he was coming down and shoot it left handed for the AND 1

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think i first saw flopping when divac would guard shaq
    it was genius and hilarious at the same time
    seemed like that was one of the few successful strategies against him

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

these days players are untouchable every little piece of contact is called a foul

Mac4Lyfe

Battier is one of the most annoying. He drew a call tonight that was bullshit. Why these incompetent refs fall for his shit is perplexing. He's been doing this shit since Duke. Probably flopped in the crib when the doctor slapped his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Theres a fine line between someone running over someone n some asshole like battier just running under someone cover his nuts and falling over.