Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Doesn't this guy usually throw in a bunch of tv screen shots and scoreboard updates to his bets?

Let me help a fellow poster out.

Attachment 57222

zerozenX
    zerozenX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Well, I gave it lots of thoughts, and to be honest, I tried several "UNDERS" from the past few games and got burned, and this bet is not an easy one, at least not from the Psychological side of it, but you have to keep in mind that those kind of "low" lines are exactly what Psychology tells you to do.

Here are the previous games between the 2 teams:

Season
    08.01.2013 MIA @ IND --> 87-77 (for Indiana)
    01.02.2013 MIA @ IND --> 102-89 (for Indiana)
    10.03.2013 IND @ MIA --> 91-105 (for Miami)

Playyoffs
    22.05.2013 IND @ MIA --> 102-103 (for Miami)
    24.05.2013 IND @ MIA --> 97-93 (for Indiana)
    And we have the game tonight MIA @ IND

Basically,
    Only one game on the 8th of January ended 87-77 (164 pts) and the rest were between 190 to 205!

So why am I picking the UNDER here?

1) Because we had the last 6 NBA games going OVER the line, including all those "Overtimes" you saw coming even if the Spurs were leading by double digit 4-5 minutes before the end of the game, see all latest results here:

http://scores.covers.com/basketball-...-matchups.aspx

2) Because the NBA Script in the Playoffs is seemed to be written completely different between the season and the playoffs, and that is why the line is 181.5 and not 190 or 195 as in regular season.

3) People tend to bet based on previous games, thinking George Hill or Hibbert from Indiana might blast the night with points, and LeBron James would score endlessly, I am still thinking their last Playoffs game ended with 190 points because each one of the first 3 quarters ended exactly on 50 points each!

4) Think about it ... it's pretty easy could be 42 points on the 1st quarter and 40 on the 2nd, and then you kiss the "OVER" goodbye, I don't see an OVERTIME in this one, I see one of the teams (and I have no clue which) simply killing the other by double digits and leaving the game with a small score.

5) The trend in the betting market is favouring the UNDER, the line was 183, and now it's already 181.5 and pinnacle has already reduced it to 181 and other betting websites follow suit.

Here is my betting slip:

I am literally risking the money that I can afford to lose here, it's £761 GBP which in US Dollars terms is:

I wish you all goodluck with your bets tonight!
    This is one of the very few times I've decided to post my pick beforehand and before the game starts. It's not so easy for me as I'm working on keeping myself disicplined and whatever the score is I am going to take a break afterwards, just hoping this one would cash of course.

Good luck to all of you!
    Good luck next time

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

maybe a change of user name is required

nba overs has been money this post season so far

First 12