TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Game 3: Miami -1

San Antonio will sweep Memphis. How long will San Antonio wait to play the winner of Miami/Indiana? Could be an unreal amount of rest period. Then everyone will say San Antonio to win the NBA Championship because of the amount of rest. I disagree. I also believe that even though Indiana is a hard place to win a game in... this series isn't going to go long because of what San Antonio is doing to Memphis. Miami has to get the ball moving and stop dikking around. Vegas should get enough play on Indiana today... just because of home court. Call it whatever you want... but Miami has to get the job done soon. Taking Miami -1

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

And do you really think ABC wants spurs-pacers Finals, Spurs-heat will be the best

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since Wade hurt his knee the Heat have't been the same team. The Pacers were in control both games in Miami and now get them at home where they beat them by 10 & 11 pts this year. OP, you are banking on Miami just turning on the jets now, you can sure bet that would have happened in game 2 and to a certain extent game 1 coming off the poor showing last game against the Bulls. They have looked very sub par 3 straight . Also believe if anything there is a lot of pressure on them and they could start to press. Anyways GL

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I'm going to wait until Game 4. Don't have a good read on this game. I'll probably go with the team that loses Game 3, as it feels like this series will be 2-2 headed back to Miami.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

I want to say miami because they are going to spread the floor with shooters out this world. I cant get a read though, need help.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

maybe a prop or sum? Input everybody!

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Miami hasn't turned it on all postseason except when they dismantled Chicago. Even then in game 5 they played like they didnt care. Hope for your sake they decide to actually try tonight.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I love this play, miami is my big play tonight. Lebron wont let miami lose 2 in a row and after game 2 he probably let his teammates have it, so today i think they will get it together and help him out. I say Miami wins by 8+.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

ray allen point total over whatever number thay give you?

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone keeps assuming the Heat will light it up from the 3 point line but you have to realize that the Pacers don't leave shooters open. The only way the Heat can win this series is if Wade helps out Bron and turns back the clock and starts putting up 25-30 points a game which I don't see happening.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

All the money today has come in on Miami

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I'm going to wait until Game 4. Don't have a good read on this game. I'll probably go with the team that loses Game 3, as it feels like this series will be 2-2 headed back to Miami.
    leaning pacers but i agree with this

GetYourPicks
    GetYourPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Staying away from wagering tonight, Game 3 is looking too close to call!

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by rawzay View Post
    Everyone keeps assuming the Heat will light it up from the 3 point line but you have to realize that the Pacers don't leave shooters open. The only way the Heat can win this series is if Wade helps out Bron and turns back the clock and starts putting up 25-30 points a game which I don't see happening.
    No one thinks the Heat will light it up from the 3 point line. Allen and Battier have been way off this series.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Hibbert will have a big night, he has played rly well at home but I expect Lebron James to go off tonight..too close but I think Heat pull through..I think better bet would be Pacers 1st half

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I also have a feeling this game might land on 1 Miami. Like the current odds are Miami -1.5, -2 etc. This game might be one of those... Miami wins ML and loses Spread. Indiana loses ML and wins Spread. Almost like a middle job. It might just happened.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Don't like this.

RichieRacks
    RichieRacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I'm also on the Heatles, Coach Spo + LeBron are going to make the necessary adjustments and I think they'll come out strong tonight.

Let's get them benjamins!

PROGLR
    PROGLR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Heat will win easylie

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't like this.
    Ofcourse lol

RichieRacks
    RichieRacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Ya'll ain't heard of me, but them Benjamins do!