superblaaze
    superblaaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Betting Line Moves Baseball.

Warning stay away from Sports betting professor Betting line moves

From a friend who has been following and cares about you all below are his exact words.. you been warned what you do with it from here is up to you..

Friend: hey do me a favor please Sent at 9:41 PM on Saturday

me: ?

Friend: since i cant get into the forums for the past couple of years can you go in and let everyone know what a farce Betting line moves from the professor is.

they are now 9-24 last 33 in baseball
    so no one else gets burned by these losers..
    he hyped them in college hoops and once i followed from feb 1 threw march 31 they lost
    baseball is sickening.

me: what forum?

SBR

the guys that were in the room during basketball went to messaging

he needs to be exposed and no one is know about it. he will hype football soon and people need to know
    horrible games
    Milwaukee 48-7 against Pittsburgh in Milwaukee since 2007 so they don't bet Milwaukee last night but today LOL

they bet Washington also -150 today 0-2

these are the same line moves i always have bet against now i know whose games they are
    they bet games 35c the worse of the line, rev faves....these guys aren't sharp....

make the heading Betting Line Moves Baseball.....once its in one forum it will go everywhere

in Vegas going to dinner with wife, killing the penetrating horses losing it with this horrible baseball

hope your doing well, talk soon

Sent at 9:47 PM on Saturday

jpitts36
    jpitts36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1801

can you post his plays sounds like a great fade

ClassicCover
    ClassicCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade nation in the building

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

He did start the year up 20 units... so if your friend only started following him the last 33 games then it's his own fault. Little unfair to call a system completely bogus telling half the story. He had a dry spell last year and finished up over 40 units. Calm down

superblaaze
    superblaaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

if you read the whole deal above you would clearly see Feb 1 was when he started yesterday was 5-26

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

Didn't see the response to this thread before, but what I mean was: if he only started following baseball partway through the season (say, May 1st) then yeah, he lost a lot of money. But he won a lot of money throughout the month of April.

Also, February was his worst month, but he made all of it back and MORE to end the month and all throughout March Madness. Your friend must not be doing the math correctly.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't understand this.

A dude, is losing at that rate, and your first thought is to "warn others" about his shittyness in capping. Really?

Is it too hard to understand how a fade works?

2 seasons ago, I grabbed some betting software. The few preloaded algorithm's in the software were losing at an astounding rate. What do you think happened next in the process?

Unreal. Post the fukkin' terrible plays.