t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Pacers +7 -102: 30 units
    Pacers ML +290: 5 units
    Pacers Series Price +700: 5 units

I give Indy a GREAT chance at winning this series despite the tough loss in Game 1. I fully expect them to bounce back in Game 2 even though some people are calling for a letdown off the close loss.

I saw a lot of things that favor the Pacers in this series. For starters, look how hard Miami had to work in the halfcourt set to get a bucket. I know LeBron had a triple double but Paul George made things really tough on him. His length gives LeBron problems and he has the quickness to not let James blow by him. Indiana plays very good team defense and guys like Battier Chalmers and Allen struggled to get open looks because of Indy's ability to defend ball movement while still protecting the paint.

Miami needs transition buckets to get themselves going. The Pacers will kill them with their inside out game because the Heat have no answer for Hibbert and West.

I'm obviously taking a shot here with the series bet. I believe the Pacers can win this thing and anyone who knows me knows I can afford these plays given my playoff success thus far.

Go Pacers.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

GL t-wizzle! 30 units, is this your biggest play of playoffs? I agree with a lot of things you're saying, but I'm expecting to see people like Ray Allen knocking down their shots tomorrow. Yesterday was the LeBron show and they still got it done. I really want Indiana to win the series, so I'll be cheering with you! Also, you probably already know this but the public is pounding Indiana.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    GL t-wizzle! 30 units, is this your biggest play of playoffs? I agree with a lot of things you're saying, but I'm expecting to see people like Ray Allen knocking down their shots tomorrow. Yesterday was the LeBron show and they still got it done. I really want Indiana to win the series, so I'll be cheering with you! Also, you probably already know this but the public is pounding Indiana.
    Thanks man. Those shots were contested and I expect them to be again tomorrow night. Just so you know, public numbers are irrelevant when the line has been out for an hour.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Game one was only game Indiana was going to win in Miami. Series is over now. Miami make adjustments and rolls them tomorrow night.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Good luck. I do think the Pacers will bounce back as well, like Golden State did after an even tougher loss in San Antonio in game 1.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I don't know man? I'm in Indy and liked cashing Indy +8.5 but they won't have things their way like that again.
    Hell it seemed like Bosh was out half the game or more with fouls. Like the last post noted...I did think of Golden State. They blew game 1 in Denver and San Antonio and came back and got game 2. Indy knows they can play with these guys but beating Miami 4 out of 6 now with limited outside shooting....I seriously doubt it? They need to sign Copeland away from the Knicks.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not gonna happpen. Stern does not want a pacers/spurs finsls it would be lowest ratings ever. A heat/spurs finals would draw high ratings. Stern has spoken to refs. Stern wont let it happen. As for game 2 heat will win and cover easily.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Classic overreaction to pacer play in game 1, twizzle. Miami began to figure some things out scoring in the paint on Pacers. Careful, just saying.

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    Indy probably blew there best chance of winning this series but don't expect Ray Allen or any of Miami's 3 point shooters to do much in this series. The pacers never bring help D from there wings players they only bring help D from there bigs in the paint. That's why Birdman got so many layups. As weird as it sounds the Pacers want Lebron to beat them and not the Heat's perimeter shots. I think Paul George will make the adjustment to sag off of Lebron the entire game and not get discouraged if Lebron makes some shots and over play him. Thats how the Heat beat them. Lebron was hitting all of his shots in the 1st and than George started to press him and thats when birdman got so many easy layups because Lebron just blew past George.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Not gonna happpen. Stern does not want a pacers/spurs finsls it would be lowest ratings ever. A heat/spurs finals would draw high ratings. Stern has spoken to refs. Stern wont let it happen. As for game 2 heat will win and cover easily.

Let this conspiracy $#*t go please. If NBA ratings were all that mattered....refs make sure Memphis doesn't get by the Clippers. Nobody gives a $#*t about the Spurs either...tiny football market...no exciting slam dunkers...they wouldn't have 4 titles. Big stars get calls but thats about it....even James for 4-5 fouls and Wade fouled out last night so there you go.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Classic overreaction to pacer play in game 1, twizzle. Miami began to figure some things out scoring in the paint on Pacers. Careful, just saying.
    Didn't seem to me they figured out much until Hibbert was taken out. Halfcourt sets were brutal until then.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Gl. The series bet is gonna be tough.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Gl. The series bet is gonna be tough.
    Low risk really high reward.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Pacers are a great team, I don't think any game will be won by double digits this whole series by either team. 7 is a tough number, I will probably wait a bit and see if it goes up before I jump on it myself.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I was going to play the Pacers in Game 2 all along, but the fact that they lost Game 1 in a heartbreaking fashion is giving me second thoughts. Teams usually do not rebound well from losses like that.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Let this conspiracy $#*t go please. If NBA ratings were all that mattered....refs make sure Memphis doesn't get by the Clippers. Nobody gives a $#*t about the Spurs either...tiny football market...no exciting slam dunkers...they wouldn't have 4 titles. Big stars get calls but thats about it....even James for 4-5 fouls and Wade fouled out last night so there you go.
    dude spurs got duncan, parker, and big gino...those qualify as big names. Memphis has a bunch of nobodys

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Indy in game 2. They should make this a very interesting series. Everyone has been talking about how Memphis could potentially give Miami big problems, but I think Indiana actually poses a bigger threat to Miami than Memphis. I don't think there is a team that matches up better with the Heat than Indiana. They can kill the Heat in the paint at will, and George is one of a handful of players in the NBA who can keep up with LeBron on the defensive end.

I doubt Pacers will win the series because I just don't see them getting the calls, but should be a good series.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

edit
    Last edited by phillybadboy; 05-23-13 at 03:53 PM.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This is a bold play

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

so a unit=$1?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I like Indy in game 2. They should make this a very interesting series. Everyone has been talking about how Memphis could potentially give Miami big problems, but I think Indiana actually poses a bigger threat to Miami than Memphis. I don't think there is a team that matches up better with the Heat than Indiana. They can kill the Heat in the paint at will, and George is one of a handful of players in the NBA who can keep up with LeBron on the defensive end.

I doubt Pacers will win the series because I just don't see them getting the calls, but should be a good series.

t-wizzle

Speedy and LB you might be right about the calls but I don't think this series will be decided by the refs.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It's all I'm hoping for with the series since I put some down back in February for Pacers to win East at +885 and Finals match ups Pacers/Spurs at +3500 and Pacers/Grizz at +15200! Oh how that would be great if Pacers can do pull it out.

I felt the calls were pretty even last night so for all those talking that stuff I think the refs are gonna be watching both teams closely. Obviously we'll need more production from Stephenson and Hill (although Hill did have 5 steals), but George played a great game and even if the final play was kind of missed with his guarding LeBron he still took care of business.

Good luck bro!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Speedy and LB you might be right about the calls but I don't think this series will be decided by the refs.

never say that when it involves lebron. he will get calls in key moments.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

OP heat were off game 1 and it showed.

They will stamp their authority on this series in game 2. GL

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    OP heat were off game 1 and it showed.

They will stamp their authority on this series in game 2. GL

heat were not off there game only. both teams were. the games in this series will be close.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Refs are gonna fukk u t-wizz. They will just put Hibbert to foul trouble. GL though

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Tony Brothers surely got an earful by Stern for calling 5 fouls on the King. Expect him to have no fouls tomorrow as Heat stroll to an easy win.

rocky16

Hilarious that some assholes are on Pacers ML in game 2. This is how books make money, on dumb focks like these people. Makes me laugh.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Hilarious that some assholes are on Pacers ML in game 2. This is how books make money, on dumb focks like these people. Makes me laugh.
    You are correct. Books never make money off guys laying -350. Never.

rocky16

I believe the Pacers can win this thing and anyone who knows me knows I can afford these plays given my playoff success thus far.

Go Pacers.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fock up pally. No one cares about your daddy's money. Go zoot up somewhere else.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You are correct. Books never make money off guys laying -350. Never.
    Pal, I've seen your "winners" time and time again. You want to finally win some cash? Lay the -350 and thank me later with a hummer. Honestly, this shit is not a game for me, this is how I pay my bills. This is how I stay alpha bro. Hit me up via PM for more details.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with your big play wizz

gm2 should be close like gm1

k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big fan of your work brother but Pacers get rolled today, proceed with caution.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Good luck t-wizz. I got Pacers +7.5. Gonna stick to 1 unit in case of a Heat blow out. Don't see it happening but Game 2 vs NY comes to mind.

1234 ... Last