Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Strong take by lebron. Well run play.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    well another team would have lost in reg time. i guess heat were good enough to extend to a ot
    I know I know LB.

Just poking fun at the Vogel statement during the week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I know I know LB.

Just poking fun at the Vogel statement during the week.
    vogel will get the last laugh

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Strong take by lebron. Well run play.
    Bull$hit...just def breakdown handed it to him. I'm here in Indy...they are going to be ALL OVER VOGEL!!
    Why take Hibbert out? The possession b4 Miami was confused...take Hibbert out and Lebron immediately drives in for a layup. That the bad one cause 45 sec left or something...no need to take him out. 2.2 seconds maybe cause you trap Lebron and make him shoot a bad 3 or pass it.

Mr Handicapable

Indy fk'd up and prob wont recover but anyone with half a brain knows any "greatest team ever talk" bull$%8t with the HEat is completely stupid. They're good but nothing special to any other year

Take that back...Hibbert was taken out with 10 sec. left in regulation...99-99...thats when LeBron walked in the first time. Makes no sense

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I doubt it... I never thought I'd say it but Spoelstra is head and shoulders above Vogel. That guy is a very poor coach.

Spo made several adjustments tonight that were special. Even on the last play to end the half, Spo drew up a play to get Ray Allen a good look at the rim. It was smart. Vogel hanging on to that clipboard looks like he just got off the retard bus.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

James saved Wade

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

vogel was dumb as fukk. you make the 3 point shooters beat you with 2 seconds left on the clock. it was such an easy read on the play when he spread 3 guys to the corners. laughable shit right there. indy should have won.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

that was an amazing game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack, and GunShard

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Im gonna have nightmares of that penetrating layup tonight. Vogel is most definitely a dumb fukk.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I doubt it... I never thought I'd say it but Spoelstra is head and shoulders above Vogel. That guy is a very poor coach.

Spo made several adjustments tonight that were special. Even on the last play to end the half, Spo drew up a play to get Ray Allen a good look at the rim. It was smart. Vogel hanging on to that clipboard looks like he just got off the retard bus.
    I disagree....Vogel is pretty good but I don't understand tonite w/Hibbert? 10 sec left..he pulls HIbbert and of course Lebron walks right in. Overall though...Vogel CRUSHED Mike Woodson last series...Woodson couldn't even figure out Jason Kidd is done. That is poor but VOgel helped blow the game tonite for sure

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Indy fk'd up and prob wont recover but anyone with half a brain knows any "greatest team ever talk" bull$%8t with the HEat is completely stupid. They're good but nothing special to any other year

Take that back...Hibbert was taken out with 10 sec. left in regulation...99-99...thats when LeBron walked in the first time. Makes no sense

They continue to beat teams at their own game, even with that prayer falling away luck 3 by Paul George and that non call and 1 for lebron, then the bogus 3 call on wade, the Pacers played almost perfect, and the Heat still managed to win this game.

And since you mentioned them not being special compared to any other year...
    Miami went 66-16 this year in the regular season.
    The Heat won 27 straight this year and are 48-4 in their last 52 games.
    but yeah you're right, nothing to see here.

Mr Handicapable

I get why Hibbert isnt in w/2.2 left....you're supposed to trap the ball and Lebron either shoots a tough 3 or passes to someone for an outside shot....Hibbert isnt going to help there.

I think it was West that fk'd up...he went behind James to get to Battier the inbounder but fk that...double James and give Battier the 25 fter

Mac4Lyfe

You put Hibbert in the middle of the key and have him block anything/anyone that drives to the hole. If Bosh gets open for a 3, so be it. You live with that. You don't live with Lebron getting 2 straight layups. If Hibbert was in there, Lebron would not have driven to the hole. Having Hibbert in there at least puts it in guys head that he's going to block you at the rim... Vogel was very poor tonight.

I get why Hibbert isnt in w/2.2 left....you're supposed to trap the ball and Lebron either shoots a tough 3 or passes to someone for an outside shot....Hibbert isnt going to help there.

I think it was West that fk'd up...he went behind James to get to Battier the inbounder but fk that...double James and give Battier the 25 fter

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    They continue to beat teams at their own game, even with that prayer falling away luck 3 by Paul George and that non call and 1 for lebron, then the bogus 3 call on wade, the Pacers played almost perfect, and the Heat still managed to win this game.

And since you mentioned them not being special compared to any other year...
    Miami went 66-16 this year in the regular season.
    The Heat won 27 straight this year and are 48-4 in their last 52 games.
    but yeah you're right, nothing to see here.
    Guess you're a kid and dont remember how great the NBA used to be. Boston/LA would have 6-7 HOFers on the court....122-118 kind of games. Bird would shoot 50%, 90% fts, 40% 3s, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists. Hell LeBron bricked both fts this game...Bird prob do that once a year maybe

Jordan put up 63 on one of those great Boston teams in the playoffs...they still won easy.
    Birds Celts, Magics Lakers, or Jordans Bulls
    CRUSH THESE CLOWNS 4-0 or 4-1 easy

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You put Hibbert in the middle of the key and have him block anything/anyone that drives to the hole. If Bosh gets open for a 3, so be it. You live with that. You don't live with Lebron getting 2 straight layups. If Hibbert was in there, Lebron would not have driven to the hole. Having Hibbert in there at least puts it in guys head that he's going to block you at the rim... Vogel was very poor tonight.
    I can't disagree really....but he's still a very good coach. If he doesn't reach Stephenson (kid is immature/ghetto bigtime) mentally in these last few years then they dont even reach Miami.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

how did Norris not recover the ball on that scamble to the ground lol. was he following the script & MIA

wasn't suppose to cover 2nd H?

Mac4Lyfe

Obviously he's good to be coaching in the league and getting to the ECF but he showed some flaws tonight probably from inexperience. Another mistake he made in the 2nd to last possession was calling a timeout allowing Miami to get Allen out of the game on defense. I also thought he blew it last year when they clearly had Miami on their heels. He doesn't make enough in game adjustments for my taste. Spo is becoming a great 2nd half in game coach. He sees what the opposing team is doing and finds ways of taking it away. I really thought he was overrated but he's really impressed me the last 2 years.

I can't disagree really....but he's still a very good coach. If he doesn't reach Stephenson (kid is immature/ghetto bigtime) mentally in these last few years then they dont even reach Miami.
    Points Awarded:

JayLA gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr Handicapable

I dont get the Hibbert take out either but how many teams this year have stayed together and came back when Miami uses all that speed on defense and makes a run. Miami went from down 5 at half to up 5 immediately...Hill couldn't handle the ball. Most teams are down 15 right after that..game over. Another thing about Indy...only West is over 27 years old...still very young team. This might not be their year but it could be soon. George always waits til the 4th to take over too....when he grows up and realizes he is a top 5 NBA talent (6'10", fast w/court vision, and can compete in dunk or 3 pt contest) then this team will really take off.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

well if you think about it it was a GREAT setup play by spolstra cause even if george defends him well and let him get by him the worst shot he gets there is from the free throw line.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I honestly don't think Hibbert in there would have made a difference. LeBron still gets to the rim off the initial play, and he is not missing with full steam ahead. Only difference I think is it might be an and 1

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Pacers proved they can keep up with the Heat. It's going to be an amazing series.

First 1234