Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Bring your handicap kid to the draft

I cant stand this shit with Dan Gilbert. Keep your gimp son at home and quit trying to grab the first pick through him.

Nick was just asked "it sounded like you knew something was up before it happened."

Ya because hes a penetrating gimp and knows the NBA is rigged.

Too bad you guys just got Nerlens Noel or Ben McElmore.

Cavs will be in the lottery next year.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1777

yeah but i dont know what they pick cause they already have speights zeller varajao and thompson at the 4/5 so do they need ANOTHER big unless they could package 2 of them since varajao is in the last year of his contract. Plus cleveland has the most cap space so things are looking up for them

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Porter the best choice

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I cant stand this shit with Dan Gilbert. Keep your gimp son at home and quit trying to grab the first pick through him.

Nick was just asked "it sounded like you knew something was up before it happened."

So let me get this straight......

You got all pissy and offended when people made fun of your homo hero Jason Collins because he enjoys being cornholed by other men, but its totally cool making fun of kids born with an incurable disease?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    So let me get this straight......

You got all pissy and offended when people made fun of your homo hero Jason Collins because he enjoys being cornholed by other men, but its totally cool making fun of kids born with an incurable disease?
    get'em opie.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post

wow...karma is a mother fukker, friend.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

father comes across as a world class douche in public (might be great behind the scenes, who knows) but either way the kid seems like a pretty brave, good little gueye

Through it all, Gilbert has been extremely charismatic and likable. What's most impressive is that he has expressed that positivity despite being born with neurofibromatosis (NF), a nerve disorder that causes tumors to grow throughout the body at random. Gilbert has dealt with several rounds of chemotherapy, lost vision in one of his eyes, and lived through pain most of us will never have to experience. Yet, in 2011, his father referred to him as "the happiest and most optimistic person I know."