SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Papa Joe does not quit because he like young boys, just like that old loser Bobby Bowden

Its so obvious

NCAA should investigate these 2 clowns

wow this guy hit it on the head

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sad

No life without football
    Similar to jjgold and sbr?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes I nailed it

Unreal

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad

No life without football
    Joe is one of the few people in the whole mess who did what he was supposed to. He put the person who saw the act in contact with the AD and the person who oversees the University Park Police Department. That person has the authority to launch an investigation believe it or not.

If Joe were to dial 911, it would have went to the University Police Department so he did one better, he went to the head of it. Also remember that, if he were to dial 911 with 3rd party hearsay (which is what McQueary's information is to any third party), they would have told him to put the person who actually saw it in contact with them. Also, if Joe called 911 without going to the people he went to, he would have been fired for not following protocol. He was required either by law or University Policy to report it to who he reported it to. It's the reason he was praised by the Pennsylvania Attorney General for doing the right thing.

The media has made Joe out to be the criminal and this post is proof. You are FAR from the only person to feel this way and that really saddens me. The administration above Joe Paterno was fuckked up beyond belief, yet Joe was made out to be the criminal.

I've gathered more information over the last week than you could even imagine. Than I could even imagine. If you want links or proof to anything I have stated above just send a message to my inbox and I'll gladly provide it.

We'll play a quick DID YOU KNOW before I end this post.

Did you know? The CEO of the Second Mile (Jerry Sandusky's foundation) was told that the people in the Penn State administration *ABOVE JOE PATERNO* conducted an internal investigation that had found no corroboration for an allegation of inappropriate contact by Mr. Sandusky with a youth in a university locker room. Would you agree with me that it's very possible Joe Paterno was told the same thing? It's the most ridiculous thing in the world, especially in hindsight, but why is Joe Paterno the only one at fault?

This problem, or cover up, happened above Joe Paterno's head. He's the only name you see on TV. Sandusky's name rarely comes up on the news anymore. The media has successfully Portrayed Joe Paterno as a criminal or evil person and nothing I said above is untrue and if you PM me I can provide the links.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Papa Joe does not quit because he like young boys, just like that old loser Bobby Bowden

Its so obvious

astute observation.

jjgold

I think one of main issues was why was this guy allowed to still be around campus up until 2 weeks ago??

He should of been banned from facility

They had to be more stories about this sickko and Joe might of ignored it

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj what happens when sbr confirms your secret life and they fire you? what are you going do without sbr?

Kufta4

I think one of main issues was why was this guy allowed to still be around campus up until 2 weeks ago??

He should of been banned from facility

They had to be more stories about this sickko and Joe might of ignored it
    There are a couple of possible reasons

1) The people above Joe Paterno (the AD, the President and the head of the UP PD Shultz) were covering it up what might turn out to be a giant child sex ring. We have to wait to see if any of that info is true and it looks like we'll know in the next couple of days if thats true.

2) The AD dropped the ball in not believing what was seen. What would you think if someone came to you and said they saw your dad, brother or favorite uncle committing an unfathomable act on a little boy. Is your first though, no way is that true? I think that's what could have happened at the top of the administration. Then they did a half assed investigation hoping they'd find nothing.

3) While Joe doesn't even have the authority to ban people from campus, he was unaware of what came out in the grand jury report. He claims this. Joe was told by the people above him that Sandusky is clean and that what McQueary saw isn't what he thinks he saw. This appears to be what has happened.

We have to remember Joe claims McQueary didn't tell Joe EXACTLY what he saw. That's in the grand jury report. Joe passed on the information that HE WAS GIVEN and it was dismissed by his superiors. If Joe is told Sandusky is clean, which is what I believe happened and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has swayed me that way, then what would you like him to do? Go tie Jerry to a tree in the woods somewhere so he doesn't come around anymore?

Joe was already creeped out by him in 1998/1999 which is why he told him he would not be the next head coach at Penn State, even though he had no concrete evidence Jerry actually did anything wrong because the attorney general at the time said there was not enough evidence to prosecute Jerry.

jjgold

Well when you read some of the posts here...Joe could of gotten screwed
    Is he taking too much of the blame??

Although he is a sellfish guy as far as football coach was concerned

Everything else off field I know he was generous and gave most of his money away

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he can spend his time food shopping for scott. 2 crummy championships in 46 years. played cupcake schedule for most of them. guy had no coaching skills. total fraud. relied on assistants. heading for happy valley to deface that statue of him.

Elysee26
    Elysee26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

Get the facts if you are going to comment on this sh*t! In 1998 the mother of one of the victims contacted the police concerning a "shower incident." The police overheard a conversation between Sandusky and the mother in which he all but confenses he was a pedophile. Then in 1999 the guy retires?? He's 55 and was on the staff for 20+ years. He's in his coaching prime?? I guess that was just a coincidence??? Do you think Jo Pa was made aware of this investigation? You bet your sweet ass!! ANYTHING that happens in Happy Valley goes through Joe Pa.

Now fast forward to 2002. Former quarterback and grad assistant comes to Joe Pa (the guy testified UNDER OATH to this fact) and tells him he saw Sandusky banging a ten year old in the shower!!!

SECOND TIME this creep has been caught and Joe Pa knows about both of them and yet DOES NOTHING!!! The creep is allowed to hang around the program for another 9 years.

Burn in hell.................

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Personally I believe that once they start to peel back the onion on this one it's going to scrape the edges of Hell for a number of people. At first I thought that maybe Joe Pa didn't know due to his senility, but it's becoming more apparent that he was a big time enabler for some despicable acts and will now pay the price of being the most disgraceful head coach to ever lead a big time program. Many have said it....this is a teaching moment for many when you see the King of college football left to look like a pile of crap

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Its so obvious

I posted this 4 years ago

I trust my inside sources

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    wow this guy hit it on the head

Dont give me credit, give me points

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by Kufta4 View Post
    There are a couple of possible reasons

1) The people above Joe Paterno (the AD, the President and the head of the UP PD Shultz) were covering it up what might turn out to be a giant child sex ring. We have to wait to see if any of that info is true and it looks like we'll know in the next couple of days if thats true.

2) The AD dropped the ball in not believing what was seen. What would you think if someone came to you and said they saw your dad, brother or favorite uncle committing an unfathomable act on a little boy. Is your first though, no way is that true? I think that's what could have happened at the top of the administration. Then they did a half assed investigation hoping they'd find nothing.

3) While Joe doesn't even have the authority to ban people from campus, he was unaware of what came out in the grand jury report. He claims this. Joe was told by the people above him that Sandusky is clean and that what McQueary saw isn't what he thinks he saw. This appears to be what has happened.

We have to remember Joe claims McQueary didn't tell Joe EXACTLY what he saw. That's in the grand jury report. Joe passed on the information that HE WAS GIVEN and it was dismissed by his superiors. If Joe is told Sandusky is clean, which is what I believe happened and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has swayed me that way, then what would you like him to do? Go tie Jerry to a tree in the woods somewhere so he doesn't come around anymore?

Joe was already creeped out by him in 1998/1999 which is why he told him he would not be the next head coach at Penn State, even though he had no concrete evidence Jerry actually did anything wrong because the attorney general at the time said there was not enough evidence to prosecute Jerry.
    Stop being stupid, at the very best JoePa chose to ignore little boys being ass raped. You really think in 1998 he didn't know what going on? Back then if one of his players farted, he knew about it.

And this argument that he wasn't told exact details is pure bullshit. If it was serious enough for the guy to come to his house with his dad where JoePa even testified the guy was visibly shaken. You think he believed for a second this wasn't serious and was just horsing around?

Unfortunately it will eventually come out he had some part in the cover up. Most likely when he found out the creepy crap that was going on he wanted Sandusky just out of his program and got him to retire.

They guy was a great coach, but 400 wins doesn't erase the fact his inaction led to many little boys being assraped. Which is disgusting

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Kufta4 View Post
    There are a couple of possible reasons 1) The people above Joe Paterno (the AD, the President and the head of the UP PD Shultz) were covering it up what might turn out to be a giant child sex ring. We have to wait to see if any of that info is true and it looks like we'll know in the next couple of days if thats true. 2) The AD dropped the ball in not believing what was seen. What would you think if someone came to you and said they saw your dad, brother or favorite uncle committing an unfathomable act on a little boy. Is your first though, no way is that true? I think that's what could have happened at the top of the administration. Then they did a half assed investigation hoping they'd find nothing. 3) While Joe doesn't even have the authority to ban people from campus, he was unaware of what came out in the grand jury report. He claims this. Joe was told by the people above him that Sandusky is clean and that what McQueary saw isn't what he thinks he saw. This appears to be what has happened. We have to remember Joe claims McQueary didn't tell Joe EXACTLY what he saw. That's in the grand jury report. Joe passed on the information that HE WAS GIVEN and it was dismissed by his superiors. If Joe is told Sandusky is clean, which is what I believe happened and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has swayed me that way, then what would you like him to do? Go tie Jerry to a tree in the woods somewhere so he doesn't come around anymore? Joe was already creeped out by him in 1998/1999 which is why he told him he would not be the next head coach at Penn State, even though he had no concrete evidence Jerry actually did anything wrong because the attorney general at the time said there was not enough evidence to prosecute Jerry.
    You obviously didn't read the indictment.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11734

are you serius? joe cant ban people from the campus. joe called all the shots. they were all scared of him. hell a couple years ago they called him in to tell him to resign and he said "**** you". when this comes out, you will see thsat joe is the one who covered this up.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Imagine all the illegal things JOE PA is hiding.

JJ is spot on, JERKOFF.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I still can't believe people are covering for Paterno. He may not have had the title, but Paterno ran the football program from top to bottom. Sandusky was fired because they knew what he was involved with.

Paterno still allowed the guy on campus because he was his friend. Paterno didn't have the authority to ban him from campus? Please, get your head out of the sand.

All of this happened under his watch, when he was the man in control. Paterno knows a whole lot more than he's saying, for obvious reasons.

Now Paterno hires a defense attorney? Yeah, he's not hiding anything.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    I still can't believe people are covering for Paterno. He may not have had the title, but Paterno ran the football program from top to bottom. Sandusky was fired because they knew what he was involved with.

Paterno still allowed the guy on campus because he was his friend. Paterno didn't have the authority to ban him from campus? Please, get your head out of the sand.

All of this happened under his watch, when he was the man in control. Paterno knows a whole lot more than he's saying, for obvious reasons.

Now Paterno hires a defense attorney? Yeah, he's not hiding anything.

Excellent and spot on observation..........

This game this Saturday is going to be sickening watching the support that many ignorant PSU fans will be giving Joe.

Game should not even be occurring.............hell, you have guys coaching in this game THAT AIDED in young BOYS being reemed up the ass by a 50+ year old animal weighing in at 230+ pounds.

cwsmith
    cwsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Its so obvious

say what in 2009?????

Fishhead

Don't be shocked when some nut sets the Paterno home on fire......................

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

sad to see it end that way...either way guy should have stepped aside years ago

Kufta4

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    You obviously didn't read the indictment.
    It's obvious you didn't understand it. Or know what a Grand Jury report actually is.

Kufta4

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Excellent and spot on observation..........

This game this Saturday is going to be sickening watching the support that many ignorant PSU fans will be giving Joe.

Game should not even be occurring.............hell, you have guys coaching in this game THAT AIDED in young BOYS being reemed up the ass by a 50+ year old animal weighing in at 230+ pounds.
    I'm amazed at the amount of people who still know so little while there is so much information about this out there.

jjgold

I love being right

Paterno is a fukkin scumbag, ME FIRST

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Well done on this one JJ. Not only a jerkoff but a coward.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Name off the B10 championship trophy = 1 DOWN

Paterno statue...removed....stolen...blown up....decapitated = 1 TO GO

You see or hear firsthand about child rape in the facility that you're in charge of and NOBODY CALLS THE COPS? You go down and everyone else involved goes down too....PERIOD!!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did sodomy with rhythmic slapping that McQueery heard
    turn into "horseplay" and wrestling in the shower? Joe's old
    enough to know the difference.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

A lot of people on this forum are gullible enough to accept being spoon-fed the crap that the media shoves down their throat.

People, you're smarter than that.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Penn State is a joke and would get smashed by most teams in the SEC.

Lets take this team by team ... Penn state head to head

Arkansas Razorbacks - Probabable loss, ARK playing insane right now
    LSU Tigers - Loss
    Mississippi Rebels - Win
    Mississippi State Bulldogs - Win
    AlabamaCrimsonTide - Loss (obviously)
    Auburn Tigers - Win
    Georgia Bulldogs - Win
    Tennessee Volunteers - Win
    South Carolina Gamecoc - Loss
    Vanderbilt Commodores - Win
    Kentucky Wildcats - Win
    Florida Gators - Win

I see PSU winning 8 of 12 if they played this year..... assuming a 1 or 2 game swing, Penn State would still win More then their fair share of the games against the SEC

Aside from the top 2 or 3 teams the SEC is SEVERELY over rated .. Auburn, Georgia Tennesee, Kentucky..etc..etc.. one of the main reasons these teams get invited to bowl games is the fan base travels...not based on overall talent or quality of teams.

Check last years bowl record for the SEC 6-6 ...soooooo mediocre

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

You are being generous with some of those wins, Penn State is horrible on offense. Penn State at least loses to Georgia.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

He killed Penn St program actually as did Bobby Bowden
    he had to know sandusky was a fuk up. he let it slide, he had years to do something about it. sad, bc he gave his life and his money to penn state.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    he had to know sandusky was a fuk up. he let it slide, he had years to do something about it. sad, bc he gave his life and his money to penn state.

those victims could care less about what he gave & more about why he knew about the serial child raper & did nothing

jjgold

Well Paterno goes down as a loser now

Cannot go anywhere

No one will tough him with a ten ft pole

First 123 Last