easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Is their anyway Miami loses game 1?

forget about covering the spread I'm talking about the ML. Miami was rusty against the Bulls in game 1 and they surely will not want that happening again. As good as Indiana is even if they hang around with Miami in the first half I'm not sure they can score at the same pace as the Heat here. Indiana are very solid at home and they will almost certainly win at least 1 game at home and I don't think they have a chance here against a fully focused Miami team.

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    forget about covering the spread I'm talking about the ML. Miami was rusty against the Bulls in game 1 and they surely will not want that happening again. As good as Indiana is even if they hang around with Miami in the first half I'm not sure they can score at the same pace as the Heat here. Indiana are very solid at home and they will almost certainly win at least 1 game at home and I don't think they have a chance here against a fully focused Miami team.
    Indian is night and day when there playing at home vs playing on the road. The Pacers got blown out by the Hawks in game 3 and 4 of the first round and lost by 26 to the Knicks in game 2. Unless the Heat come out playing like they did in game 1 against the Bulls I fully expect a beat down tomorrow night in Miami.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Miami definitely wont lose game 1 again unfortunately.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I think they win, and cover