Betpoints: 5362

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lakers suck

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

All Lakers posts should be salooned until next year, where they will suck AGAIN, and probably NOT make the playoffs, AGAIN.
    No one gives a shit about these stains.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Howard leaning towards Rockets...and this ain't Houston fans talkin.. this is Laker faithfulhttp://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-dwight-howard-leaning-towards-houston-rockets/2013/05/19/comment-page-1/

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let Dwight walk. Trade Gasol and amnesty Nash.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Dwight will resign knowing Kobe will be their 2 years max. No player in their right state of mind walks away from the Lakers. Nash will return as well. Gasol should have been traded last season not sure why his still with the team.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rawzay View Post
    Let Dwight walk. Trade Gasol and amnesty Nash.
    and who will kobe play with?

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Dwight will resign knowing Kobe will be their 2 years max. No player in their right state of mind walks away from the Lakers. Nash will return as well. Gasol should have been traded last season not sure why his still with the team.
    dwight never wanted to come to LA ...........
    if he stays it will be for reasons other than playing bball
    if his main objective is to win, he will go to another team, its just too much uncertainty with the lakers

HeDidDisToHim
    HeDidDisToHim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 189

Dwight is a joke. He could care less about winning. He will continue his apathetic play, clowning around, and smiling/joking on the bench while his team loses wherever. Just keep the sponsors and paychecks flowing.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I can't stand Dwight Howard, but I think he comes back. Nobody leaves the Lakers.

I highly doubt Pau Gasol plays another game for the Lakers.

Nash, Kobe, Artest (player option, who else would take him?) will all be back.

I don't see how this team improves, unless they get a massive haul for Gasol.

The future looks pretty bleak. No draft choices, etc. It'll be interesting to see how Mitch Kupchak works his magic this off-season.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't stand Dwight Howard, but I think he comes back. Nobody leaves the Lakers.

I highly doubt Pau Gasol plays another game for the Lakers.

Nash, Kobe, Artest (player option, who else would take him?) will all be back.

I don't see how this team improves, unless they get a massive haul for Gasol.

The future looks pretty bleak. No draft choices, etc. It'll be interesting to see how Mitch Kupchak works his magic this off-season.
    Kupchak is getting paid for nothing, he gets no say in anything. Dwight will stay a laker, they need to get rid of Nash Artest and Gasol and get people who wll actually run back on D.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Kupchak is getting paid for nothing, he gets no say in anything. Dwight will stay a laker, they need to get rid of Nash Artest and Gasol and get people who wll actually run back on D.
    I heard Stephen A. Smith say today that he thinks there is a chance Jeanie Buss regains control, leaving her rotten brother behind, and possibly opening the door for Phil Jackson to return.

I don't see any of that happening, but he said it could.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

thatd be nice.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Benny no nuts. Noone cAres about your sorry bulls. With your nonsense that if rose was healthy they would of won the east, the same could be said if kobe was healthy they could of took the west. Kobe is a machine and during playoffs he is an assassin. What the Lakers have to do is get rid of artest and nash too slow and old both of them, resign Dwight and find a small forward or pg in free agency.

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    and who will kobe play with?
    Kobe won't be back till at least the all star break. By than the Lakers will be out of playoff contentions anyway so it would be better for him to just take the whole year off and recover fully. By Amnestying Nash you would take his 9mil contract off the 2014/15 books and the lakers would have a clean slate come off season. You would also be in the Lottery and get a guaranteed top 3 pick from Stern as a fair well gift.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Benny no nuts. Noone cAres about your sorry bulls. With your nonsense that if rose was healthy they would of won the east, the same could be said if kobe was healthy they could of took the west. Kobe is a machine and during playoffs he is an assassin. What the Lakers have to do is get rid of artest and nash too slow and old both of them, resign Dwight and find a small forward or pg in free agency.

You may be the dumbest fuk on this forum, and that's saying a lot. Your post makes no sense. Who said anything about the bulls? I'm not a Bulls fan you stupid fuk lol. Your trolling is horrific brah.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You may be the dumbest fuk on this forum, and that's saying a lot. Your post makes no sense. Who said anything about the bulls? I'm not a Bulls fan you stupid fuk lol. Your trolling is horrific brah.
    look at his avatar, nothing more needs to be said ............