BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Spurs up 1-0. Parlay them the next 3 as well. This has sweep written all over it.

I'm going to start me a little parlay for the next 3 games on the Spurs moneyline.
    Anyone see updated odds on a Spurs sweep? I gotta think it's a decent price since the Grizz will be favored at home by about 4 or 5 pts.

Grizz have ZERO chance to take this series. ZERO.
    The bottom line? Connely is garbage and is simply outclassed by 10 miles with Tony Parker.
    Grizz can compete on the inside and actually have a slight edge, but they will be slave-owned this whole series in the back court.

Poppabitch kept Gi-nosebleed to only 20 minutes game 1 also.
    Everyone is fresh for game 2. Look for another 20 pt win the 2nd game of this series. Then 2 days off and the Spurs fresh again for game 3.
    I understand they both have the same 2 days off, but the Spurs are WAY older, play better fresher, and need those off days way more than a younger Grizz team.

Spurs win 4-0. Looks like easy money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Haha you're crazy Benny. I think Grizzlies adjust and keep game 2 close and at the very least they win 1 game in Memphis. This is a bold prediction lol.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Not sure about the sweep but the spurs will get through without much issue

All these grizzlies flavor of the month followers on here are pretty funny to read

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    Haha you're crazy Benny. I think Grizzlies adjust and keep game 2 close and at the very least they win 1 game in Memphis. This is a bold prediction lol.
    Grizz have THE WORST coach out of every playoff team except the Nets.
    Horrible backcourt with no offense.
    The scheduling is a cake-walk for the Spurs here brah. It's not as far fetched as you think.
    Spurs win by 20 in game 2 by the way. It will not be close.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I will agree Pop going to coach circles around this fool. Spurs have a better supporting cast too. Tayshaun Prince is garbage...

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Grizz in 6 or Spurs in 7. This clown just wants attention and there's no way he thinks it will really be a sweep
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, GunShard, I~man, turtlejc, and thewhiteguy

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Benny you must be all over Spurs -5 then

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Agree, don't know about sweep, but Conley's point guard play simply not good enough. Spurs have better plays and a WAY better point guard. Parker by far the best PG left in the playoffs.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Grizz in 6 or Spurs in 7. This clown just wants attention and there's no way he thinks it will really be a sweep

Wants attention??
    Are you that big of a fukkin idiot? Or that pathetic of a degen?
    The things a degenerate mind thinks continue to amaze me. You have a sick, sick disease my friend. You should seek help.
    Let me know, I can point you in the right direction. You don't have to pull the trigger. There's more than life to being a worthless scumbag.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    Benny you must be all over Spurs -5 then
    I'm going to do the 3 game money-line parlay for games 2,3,and 4. Should come back pretty solid if it hits. But I'm definitely betting a unit on the Spurs -5 game 2 also. Romp city. Same as game 1.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    again are you retarded? the spurs depth and coaching can crack any defense in the NBA, and that's pretty much all the grizzlies are (defense). sure, they can score, but not 100pts a game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Become a Pro and I'll give you great odds on a Spurs sweep.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    The scheduling is a cake-walk for the Spurs here brah. It's not as far fetched as you think.
    Vinny Del Negro

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

How much did u lose on Grizz in gm 1?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Vinny Del Negro
    Yeah, hard to argue that one also. But honestly Hollins is one of the worst for sure.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    How much did u lose on Grizz in gm 1?
    Who are you even talking to?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

San Antonio -5.5 clearly shows another cover. I'm so fukked right now.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha you think the Spurs ancient lineup is going to shoot threes like they did in the upcoming games? Not to mention Grizzlies started slow an spotted the Spurs a 14 pt lead.

Grizz have 3-1 lead after G4.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Ha you think the Spurs ancient lineup is going to shoot threes like they did in the upcoming games? Not to mention Grizzlies started slow an spotted the Spurs a 14 pt lead.

Grizz have 3-1 lead after G4.
    What a surprise...BENNY is the only guy with some real balls on this forum and nobody waits even a few hours before clouding a thread he makes with just straight up bullshit.
    Are you serious guy??? This kinda bs is just what makes all the decent treads on this site become garbage. If your not gonna make a solid argument then why give your 2 cents when its not even worth 1.
    Benny actually gave a few solid reasons why he thinks this is gonna happen and i think hes right in this circumstance. I dont see a sweep happening but Spurs are definitely going to win this series. To say their three point shooting will not hold up is outrageous because Danny Green and a lot of their other guys are stepping up big time.
    After Game 1 to think the Grizzlies are going to have a 3-1 after Game 4 is ignorant and not giving the Spurs credit where credit is due.

Sport_Fish

Who are you even talking to?
    you

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Benny is mad about the Knigs being sent home. The Griz is NOT lay down in this series 100% guarantee lol the Spurs arent going to make 14 3's and Zachs not getting 2 pts a game. Looking forward to Tues match up right now I liking the pts a lot

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

if memphis wins game 2,they'll win in 6...spurs whole team was on fire,this wont hold up,def rotation was bad thus the help was late leaving wide open 3's.....you better believe game 2 will be completely different on defense for grizz and better execution on offense....this will be a good series,i have grizz in 6

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

lmao spurs sweep. wtf

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

The under will be the play of this game.

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    lmao spurs sweep. wtf
    almost as bad as predicting Bulls to win the East.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    almost as bad as predicting Bulls to win the East.

if rose played and bulls were healthy they would have a shot. the spurs have no shot to sweep the grizzlies. zero

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Conley for the 2nd half of the season avg 17.6 with 6 asst he really started coming on plus he is a slasher which good teams have to have. Allen plays 23/25 minutes he is in there for defense he only gets 8/9 pts a game but can be sneaky on rebounds. Round mound of rebound calls Conley and little Gashole the most underated players in the playoffs right now. I get the feeling we will be watching a game 7 in this one which even though is a home game for the Spurs benifits a younger Griz teamOh Yeah the Griz are for real
    Where JR?

amolg24

lmao spurs sweep. wtf
    LMAO your still posting on threads

amolg24

if rose played and bulls were healthy they would have a shot. the spurs have no shot to sweep the grizzlies. zero
    Exactly why you need to stop posting.....DERRICK ROSE WORE A SUIT FOR THE WHOLE SEASON STFU ALREADY...there was never any "if rose played"

Sport_Fish

So you were willing to bet that only would Rose come back in the worst possible time (playoffs), but that he would come back and perform at a level that would be sufficient to beat the Heat?? Not to mention a 100% rose (his MVP year) got absolutely destroyed by Miami when Miami was half the team they are now and LeBron was LeBrick that year.

I'd say that prediction is just as bad as saying Spurs will sweep the Grizz. Because both are based on ridiculous reasoning and both had zero shot.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by amolg24 View Post
    What a surprise...BENNY is the only guy with some real balls on this forum and nobody waits even a few hours before clouding a thread he makes with just straight up bullshit.
    Are you serious guy??? This kinda bs is just what makes all the decent treads on this site become garbage. If your not gonna make a solid argument then why give your 2 cents when its not even worth 1.
    Benny actually gave a few solid reasons why he thinks this is gonna happen and i think hes right in this circumstance. I dont see a sweep happening but Spurs are definitely going to win this series. To say their three point shooting will not hold up is outrageous because Danny Green and a lot of their other guys are stepping up big time.
    After Game 1 to think the Grizzlies are going to have a 3-1 after Game 4 is ignorant and not giving the Spurs credit where credit is due.
    Griz have been absolutely fine playing from behind these playoffs. Spurs went over the century mark in this one, that's happened two times to the Griz these playoffs so thats a combination of great shooting and just giving up down 20 in the 4th. Their D will step up G2, shut down the easy parker/ginobili layups and their shooting will return to Earth so Griz can steal one at SA. They will be lights out at home.

That equals 3-1. Happy now?

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

i wonder, how many white coaches have won it all last 20 years?

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Griz have been absolutely fine playing from behind these playoffs. Spurs went over the century mark in this one, that's happened two times to the Griz these playoffs so thats a combination of great shooting and just giving up down 20 in the 4th. Their D will step up G2, shut down the easy parker/ginobili layups and their shooting will return to Earth so Griz can steal one at SA. They will be lights out at home.

That equals 3-1. Happy now?
    Whose is going to shot lights out..? prince allen ? spurs were hitting their shots because they were wide open...everything because of penetration by parker manu and so on...they have great shooters and great playmakers which grizzlies dont have on the perimeter..if you knew little bit more about basketball you would relize that..also pop is going to double zach because memphis cant beat them from outside and they can rotate..thats how would miami beat memphis as well even though they dont have big guys..duncan is a factor down low and refs are not going to call fouls on him like they did on ibaka perkins and other non hall of famers.. so spurs are going to finals for sure in my mind..question is how many games they will drop..probably just one in memphis so 4-1 in my opinion... just better all around team with great coach...

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Anyone who thinks grizzlies win 4 outa 5 is insane. Grizzlies only shot is stretching it out to 7 games and stealing one. I say its goes back to memphis spurs 3-2 and the grizz will have to win 2 in a row.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Conley for the 2nd half of the season avg 17.6 with 6 asst he really started coming on plus he is a slasher which good teams have to have. Allen plays 23/25 minutes he is in there for defense he only gets 8/9 pts a game but can be sneaky on rebounds. Round mound of rebound calls Conley and little Gashole the most underated players in the playoffs right now. I get the feeling we will be watching a game 7 in this one which even though is a home game for the Spurs benifits a younger Griz teamOh Yeah the Griz are for real
    Where JR?

If the Spurs lose a game 7 home game to the Grizz I'll use a Dr. Phil homo group avatar for a month and I won't post an MLB/NBA play the rest of the year on here.
    LOL
    Funniest thing ever. The line on the game 7 game will be Spurs -6 to -6.5.
    Good luck beating a team who's done it a million times against a team who hasn't done it once. And also has a black coach haha. Sorry. Whiteys win the rings. Everyone knows that.

Too bad there won't be a game 7, or a game 6, or a game 5.

1234 ... Last