BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Let's see what the line Is an which way the public Goes if the line
    Is 4 or less next game we may be pounding da Griz. Are u a relative of Benny?
    Konck was smart enough to fade his team but it wouldn't be smart to stop after just one game. Possible sweep this series I'd be shocked if the Spurs streatched it more than 5 games. Grizz have ZERO shot.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Konck was smart enough to fade his team but it wouldn't be smart to stop after just one game. Possible sweep this series I'd be shocked if the Spurs streatched it more than 5 games. Grizz have ZERO shot.
    Kind of how the public is thinking they are backing the Spurs 58% giving the 5 probably 5.5 6 before game time. Like I said the first game meant much much more to the Spurs than the Griz. If the public stays on the Spurs it might be a great time to pa pa pa pound Memphis in game 2 I dont think the Spurs will hit 14 3's this game and I know Zack will get more than 2 pts this game they will go to him early and a lot in the first half....just waiting to see if the public changes stay tuned

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Benny's a little mad right now Carsmello and the Knigs are golfing

First 12