wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

did anyone think it was going to be a GSW/Memphis western final

Stern would have disguised himself as a ref to stop that bullshit. But since he doesnt have to he didnt. SA is bad enough but at least this team has a little bit of appeal. Certainly isnt Oakland.

I am sure he is having chest pains now watching some nondescript Indiana team take out a Knicks teams that people hyped as possibly being able to beat Miami. But Pacers were and are showing they were the better team anyway.

I said it years ago and said it again New York Knicks will never be relevant in the NBA no matter how hard they lie cheat and steal to make them so.

Either way a drive by posting to put some reality back into this place.

I wanted to post about Kobe's mom having to sell his shit to afford to buy a house, but didnt want people to think I was piling on the guy.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

you and your fukked in the head conspiracy shit is almost as bad as your year ending run and subsequently lying out of your ass to try and cover up how humiliated you were ... we will be waiting for a very long time for you to deliver some reality?
    Last edited by raydog; 05-15-13 at 02:29 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I wanted to post about Kobe's mom having to sell his shit to afford to buy a house, but didnt want people to think I was piling on the guy.
    old news pal. someone posted this already.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

If the NBA is as rigged as you think it is, there would be a Heat/Knicks Eastern Conference Finals series.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

The Spurs are still a great team and will be playing the heat im the finals. Indiana is a very good solid team but Lebron is too good in the end. New york will be great next year when they get rid of old jason kidd and sign a big name to go with Carmelo and hopefully Stoudemire can stay healthy and be the beast that he should be.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    If the NBA is as rigged as you think it is, there would be a Heat/Knicks Eastern Conference Finals series.
    There will be a Heat/Knicks Finals series. The big Aristotle said so.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

In before the stern take over!