ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Sick game Knicks !

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

IN to laugh at overconfident dumbass knicks fan.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    IN to laugh at overconfident dumbass knicks fan.
    "Who the fukk are you BRAH? Nobody BRAH go back to www.neverfukkinheardofyou.eu ok BRAH"

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No need to disrespect Benny here the guy seems really sharp. Maybe he got blinded by his team which I have no doubt he knows very well. Only difference being this is playoff time and the Knicks that looked so good down the stretch became the Bricks when it really counted in post-season. Many things factor in here they are a live by the jumper and 3 ball team, lack true leadership, and just an average at best coach.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

You're only as good as your last bet. You suck.

MDRTYson
    MDRTYson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

That takes some big balls...Benny.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

At least you won your 2H bet

Match in the gas tank, boom boom

Nice thread, Arnie

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Good luck thinking I wager money with my heart brah. Been betting sports for 20 years I never get caught up in that garbage. Matter a fact, I avoid my teams more than anything.
    The Knicks just happen to be a lock that's all.

lol.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Woodson is black

Black coaches are overrated

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    No need to disrespect Benny here the guy seems really sharp. Maybe he got blinded by his team which I have no doubt he knows very well. Only difference being this is playoff time and the Knicks that looked so good down the stretch became the Bricks when it really counted in post-season. Many things factor in here they are a live by the jumper and 3 ball team, lack true leadership, and just an average at best coach.

i agree , knicks have zero leadership, team of jellyfish. i have watched the knicks play well , when they move the ball and make the extra pass. i just hate it when they get into the iso with melo, but thats all melo will do. he doesnt play defense. especially not at a playoff level. the knicks cant stop the pacers it seems regardless of the defensive scheme they come up with. either the pacers go down low to hibbard or they get weakside jump shots from the wing. Chandler has been bitch slapped this series , IMO.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Good luck thinking I wager money with my heart brah. Been betting sports for 20 years I never get caught up in that garbage. Matter a fact, I avoid my teams more than anything.
    The Knicks just happen to be a lock that's all.
    Not hating on you here, Benny.

You say you've been betting sports for "over 20 years."

With all of the "brah" and rap videos and whigger talk I would've never thought you were nearly old enough to have been a 20 + year gambler.

How old are you, Benny??

Good luck on your bets.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Woodson is black

Black coaches are overrated

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

you're a fukking moron benny SMALL nuts. i warned you that pacers were better team, and that they were going to out-rebound NY badly and win the game and cover. you don't listen. glad you went all in. you're the only moron alive that goes 7-1 and loses your whole bankroll. 7-1 don't mean shit if your 1 loss was an allin. what an idiot.

i saw the pacers winning this game from a mile away. you're an idiot knicks homer. thanks benny small nuts. i hope you stopped saying "Brah".

YEAAA "Brah"
    you lost "brah"
    i warned you "brah"
    you should have listened to me "brah"
    you're an idiot "brah"
    glad you lost your whole bankroll "brah"
    you're an idiot NY homer "brah"
    anyone with a brain knew NY was losing that game "brah"
    Last edited by hockey216; 05-15-13 at 08:24 AM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    you're a fukking moron benny SMALL nuts. i warned you that pacers were better team, and that they were going to out-rebound NY badly and win the game and cover. you don't listen. glad you went all in. you're the only moron alive that goes 7-1 and loses your whole bankroll. 7-1 don't mean shit if your 1 loss was an allin. what an idiot.

i saw the pacers winning this game from a mile away. you're an idiot knicks homer. thanks benny small nuts. i hope you stopped saying "Brah".

YEAAA "Brah"
    you lost "brah"
    i warned you "brah"
    you should have listened to me "brah"
    you're an idiot "brah"
    glad you lost your whole bankroll "brah"
    you're an idiot NY homer "brah"
    anyone with a brain knew NY was losing that game "brah"
    Come on dude, go easy here. Half of the board was on his side, the other half was not. Not reason to pile on, the guy is sharp, the guy thought he was on the right side.....and I seriously doubt he actually went all in.

If you were one of the few that POSTED that you were on the other side with reasoning, etc....well then congrats!! You won your bet!! But seriously, no reason to pile on.

I am not sure if you post all of your picks before gametime? If you do, then you will know the pressure that brings. Benny does that quite often and wins regularly....that's good sh.it, so no need to bash him....who cares how the effing guy talks....seriously. If you say 'brah', or 'eh', or 'huh', or whatever, why should that matter?

Quit piling on and just post games, win, smile and enjoy the cheque coming in....don't bring this place down with your clowning act.

D2D
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and JayLA

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

winners get 1-2 pages... losers get 5-1000 pages.... further proof SBR likes losers

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Come on dude, go easy here. Half of the board was on his side, the other half was not. Not reason to pile on, the guy is sharp, the guy thought he was on the right side.....and I seriously doubt he actually went all in.

If you were one of the few that POSTED that you were on the other side with reasoning, etc....well then congrats!! You won your bet!! But seriously, no reason to pile on.

I am not sure if you post all of your picks before gametime? If you do, then you will know the pressure that brings. Benny does that quite often and wins regularly....that's good sh.it, so no need to bash him....who cares how the effing guy talks....seriously. If you say 'brah', or 'eh', or 'huh', or whatever, why should that matter?

Quit piling on and just post games, win, smile and enjoy the cheque coming in....don't bring this place down with your clowning act.

D2D
    Well said

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    winners get 1-2 pages... losers get 5-1000 pages.... further proof SBR likes losers
    x 1,000

Not sure why....I am going to guess that 75% of this board doesn't sports bet. If you know the true pain of losing....the roller coaster of emotions that winning and losing can bring, I would doubt that they would post the way they do.

Let's just try and educate these people....all of them should scrape a few hundred bucks together and then tail somebody good.....if they could keep from making silly chase bets and see what people that do this every day are doing, I really believe that all of this crap would end, or at the very least be curtailed. All sports forums are like no other.....when I go onto my forum for car owners I have never seen ONE that has bitched or talked about one another in a negative way.....when I go onto a forum for cooking I rarely get roasted or trolled....but here....yikes.

If SBR was doing their jobs they would/could actually make this place great....now, I am not dissing them, but I think they have lost their way, I think they have focused on the wrong things....and that's too bad.

Keep on fighting the good fight fellow bettors/posters.

D2D

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

D2D
    Hockey has the emotional intelligence of a fetus. Don't think anyone listens to his diatribes anyway so Benny will be aight.

TheMLBKing

x 1,000

Not sure why....I am going to guess that 75% of this board doesn't sports bet. If you know the true pain of losing....the roller coaster of emotions that winning and losing can bring, I would doubt that they would post the way they do.

Let's just try and educate these people....all of them should scrape a few hundred bucks together and then tail somebody good.....if they could keep from making silly chase bets and see what people that do this every day are doing, I really believe that all of this crap would end, or at the very least be curtailed. All sports forums are like no other.....when I go onto my forum for car owners I have never seen ONE that has bitched or talked about one another in a negative way.....when I go onto a forum for cooking I rarely get roasted or trolled....but here....yikes.

If SBR was doing their jobs they would/could actually make this place great....now, I am not dissing them, but I think they have lost their way, I think they have focused on the wrong things....and that's too bad.

Keep on fighting the good fight fellow bettors/posters.

D2D

except he got too carried away with a pick that made little sense except "this is a great bounceback spot for the knicks"...like it was the regular season all over again. I guess he also thought the knicks would beat the heat in 6 because they went 3-1 against them in the regular season.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

show me somebody that is 100 percent..and you will either see a liar or someone who has never bet in his life

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    no, it's because the majority of guys here are long term broke dikk losers who love seeing others lose too. imagine you get buried last night then you come on SBR and see Benny also got buried. Makes you feel a bit better

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

The last couple of comments in this thread completely explains why SBR forum is dysfunctional. We're lucky to have relatively sharp guys sharing picks....but these fukkin losers come in here and feel satisfaction knowing another bettor lost? Thats twisted.

D2D
    absolutely right, great post.

Why do any of you care how this Benny guy posts?? You must all suck at live poker, you let a guys persona throw you off.
    Last edited by JayLA; 05-15-13 at 09:27 PM.

First ... 2345