1. #71
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Koncker whats for breakfast in the morning???

  2. #72
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Koncker whats for breakfast in the morning???
    Why does this piece of shit always hammer you?
    And how come he never has more than 6 pts in his account? hahahahahahaahaha
    Fukkin broke dikkk
    Points Awarded:

    spankie gave BennyBigNuts 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  3. #73
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Why does this piece of shit always hammer you?
    And how come he never has more than 6 pts in his account? hahahahahahaahaha
    Fukkin broke dikkk
    Yeah.. im broke..

    How is asking him what hes having for breakfast hammering him?

    Fuking retard.

  4. #74
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Yeah.. im broke..

    How is asking him what hes having for breakfast hammering him?

    Fuking retard.
    You seem to always be trolling in his threads. And you were jerking off when his game lost dick.

  5. #75
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You seem to always be trolling in his threads. And you were jerking off when his game lost dick.
    Where did I celebrate him losing?

    I think you need to get a testicle reduction.

  6. #76
    ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-29-12
    Posts: 962
    Betpoints: 36

    bummer

  7. #77
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    good call konker
    You gotta luv when a guy that pks 20%on this site and post threads that scream attention whore only laughs at a guy for going 8-2

  8. #78
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    Nothing wrong with losing a +140 in extra innings. Was a good play could have easily won. Appreciate the write up.
    Thanks bud sorry I lost 1 for you hope you had some of the others

  9. #79
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Koncker whats for breakfast in the morning???
    Juicer carrots celery and apple to start the day also drank a small shot of cabbage (prevent ulser from last nights game) and that shit is nasteeeeeeee

  10. #80
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 74,199
    Betpoints: 32

    Konck always bets the Mets and Mets ex-pitchers.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #81
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Konck always bets the Mets and Mets ex-pitchers.
    you idiot lol

  12. #82
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Why does this piece of shit always hammer you?
    And how come he never has more than 6 pts in his account? hahahahahahaahaha
    Fukkin broke dikkk
    This is his life he is in charge of trolls on SBR just sits home and suks weed all day in his worthless life. Never adds anything good just gay post Im ok with it just accept the fact he is a loser and move on.Dumb ass even showed his 4k stash on here in a picture in one of my threads I guess he was very proud of his whole life savings before it went up in smoke or he ends up being banged by Leroy Cellblockwhiteboybuster. He just has nothing better to do with his time and limited education.
    Points Awarded:

    spankie gave konck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  13. #83
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    I was 8-1 and lost a lot of trolls but man miss one step fall to 8-2 in extra's on a bad beat 3 walks in a row and there they are pounding at the door ,,,,,,,I think its kinda of funny but they laugh 2 times I laugh 8 who really wins

  14. #84
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Looks like Konckers big SBR Point investment is spiraling downward and he's taking out his points rage(the only sad thing he has in life) on the people on SBR that he dislikes.

    Koncker here's an idea, GET A JOB!



    Koncker what is it like to live off foodstamps and betpoints?

  15. #85
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Guy lost all his points on a fukin coin flip.

    What a goof.

    Also "bets with a local" uh huh

    Post a picture of $2000 cash right now big timer.

    Any big timer has $2000 laying around.

    Put your money where your fat mouth is. Lets go!

    Oh wait, you are an unemployed father who cant even take care of his kids

  16. #86
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Koncks Son: Daddy can we eat today?

    Koncker: No son, I lost all of my betpoints on Dickey.



    Poor kids.

  17. #87
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Koncker your kid is hungry I think you should get to applying for jobs instead of trying to make it big time with betpoints



    Come on Koncker, feed the lil guy.

  18. #88
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Koncker

  19. #89
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Listen you little FUK STAIN.

    I'll slap the fuckin lips off your head if you talk to me like that again.

    I'll bash your fuking skull in with a 5 pound brick of hash and we'll see how that feels you little fukin TWIRP.

    You will be this guy:
    One of your better post weed head

  20. #90
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I was 8-1 and lost a lot of trolls but man miss one step fall to 8-2 in extra's on a bad beat 3 walks in a row and there they are pounding at the door ,,,,,,,I think its kinda of funny but they laugh 2 times I laugh 8 who really wins
    Hey bruh.

    You lost all your points so your 8 wins don't matter.

    So 8-2 and went bust. Even worse.

  21. #91
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Hey bruh.

    You lost all your points so your 8 wins don't matter.

    So 8-2 and went bust. Even worse.
    Umm put the weed down ....look at the history 8 wins worth 5 50 dollar walmart cards in the last month The kids ate

  22. #92
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Koncker I type 140wpm I can go all day.

  23. #93
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Koncker I type 140wpm I can go all day.
    Yeah but I cant I have a life so I cant respond any more to human waste cya spank go troll elswhere for a while Ill be back tomorrow

  24. #94
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Yeah but I cant I have a life so I cant respond any more to human waste cya spank go troll elswhere for a while Ill be back tomorrow
    Right on!

  25. #95
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Listen you little FUK STAIN.

    I'll slap the fuckin lips off your head if you talk to me like that again.

    I'll bash your fuking skull in with a 5 pound brick of hash and we'll see how that feels you little fukin TWIRP.

    You will be this guy:

    He stole this out of my thread he was jerking off to.
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/233...good-ones.html
    Not even original. Dude is on Benny's big nuts harder than the cocktail waitress from El Salvador that choked on em last night.

  26. #96
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,994

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    He stole this out of my thread he was jerking off to.
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/233...good-ones.html
    Not even original. Dude is on Benny's big nuts harder than the cocktail waitress from El Salvador that choked on em last night.
    Yeah Benny,

    You were the only person in the world who has seen that video.

    Fukin brainless tard I swear.

  27. #97
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    Spankie I think u are a worthless dik sukin weed bag flamer if Im wrong please tell me otherwise or Shut ur dik n crawl out of here forever

  28. #98
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,272
    Betpoints: 12

    gtfo bitch boy

First 123
Top