Bwinded
    Bwinded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bwin are going to screw me over

Ok I signed up with Bwin a couple of weeks back for the £20 free when you deposit up to £20. But stupid me Nore did i know it had to rollover £200 until i can withdraw any money, at the time i didnt know so i sent them numerous emails with them not responding to any of them, i felt it was quite unprofessional which lead me to regretting signing up in the first place. But wait for it grrrr! i noticed i put my brothers post code in at initial registration and my email at the end said hotail instead of hotmail, so i changed it to the right one and uploaded my id, but i have not even received a email stating they have recieve it or nothing which i again think it is thriggin unprofessional. I have read on this forum of Bwin not paying out and closing accounts down for incorrect date of births etc when you try to withdraw your winnings. I have 3 bets that will bring my wager to £180ish pounds and are 90percent confident they will come through So i am kinda thinking if they are not going to pay me out why dont they just tell me from day one and give me my £25 back instead of messing me about when i win £200. What do i do, wait for them 2 screw me over or send them an email which i know they wont be replying too. I put the right street name and house number, just the wrong postcode. I used to live with my bro back in 2009 - 2011 but since moved back to my parents hence the confusion of putting the wrong post code.

Any help much appreciated
    Last edited by Bwinded; 05-09-13 at 07:25 AM.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

From my experience if you self-exclude yourself from betting there they would reply quickly to you because they might rely on you betting more and more ... but if you self-exclude you can't bet but you can still withdraw, so ONLY IF YOU MET the bonus terms, by all means, self-exclude yourself for let's say 1 month ... and then trust me, they would respond to you, because they have no way to get money from you if you're not allowed to bet.

Do you see what I mean?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Learn to use paragraph you fukk.. no one will read that crap..

Bwinded

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Learn to use paragraph you fukk.. no one will read that crap..
    Speechless!! I sign up to a respectable forum and get abusive message like this on my first post???????? without no mod in site WoW!!! not forgetting from a user with over 8 thousand post made. Absolutely disgusted and hugely insulted! Its people like you who should be setting the example and also people like you would be straight up banned in other forums with pointless non helpful replies to people asking for genuine help, no matter how respected or posts you have made.
    Last edited by Bwinded; 05-09-13 at 08:25 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

bwinded pal relax ghueye

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by Bwinded View Post
    Speechless!! I sign up to a respectable forum and get abusive message like this on my first post???????? without no mod in site WoW!!! not forgetting from a user with over 8 thousand post made. Absolutely disgusted and hugely insulted! Its people like you who should be setting the example and also people like you would be straight up banned in other forums with pointless non helpful replies to people asking for genuine help, no matter how respected or posts you have made.

seriously?

Bwinded

Seriously?? I am sorry if I treat people the way I want to be treated and from the most recent replies I can see a lot of people get away with it hence the confusion on my outburst.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure where you got the notion this was a respectable forum.

Anyway, if you're done with your rollover after those 3 bets, why not wait for them to come in, attempt a withdrawal and see what happens... bwin is a dump these days.

Not sure how long ago you uploaded your docs, but I think they're really slow over there getting anything done. Keep emailing them on a daily basis, they ought to reply eventually.

Bwinded

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    Not sure where you got the notion this was a respectable forum.

Anyway, if you're done with your rollover after those 3 bets, why not wait for them to come in, attempt a withdrawal and see what happens... bwin is a dump these days.

Not sure how long ago you uploaded your docs, but I think they're really slow over there getting anything done. Keep emailing them on a daily basis, they ought to reply eventually.
    I uploaded my documents 10 days ago.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daimo is definately not well respected around here. There are many posters with thousands of posts but no real contribution, like Daimo. This place is infested with adolescent behavior that posters with real concerns need to disregard. Try to learn to ignore the attention-seeking aholes and carry-on.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

just WOW !

Bwinded

I don't blame them, in fact I blame the people who are suppose to modding these forums. Like I said before, they do it because they know they can get away with it.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

drinker checking in

Bwinder what's your rooster size

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Touchback checking in... to quote Daejeon from the Anna thread, show us your ...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    drinker checking in

Bwinder what's your rooster size

Bwinded

Hahahhahah wow that was funny as hell hahahahaha - not -

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Hahahhahah wow that was funny as hell hahahahaha - not -
    Bwinder I don't know what he thought was so funny but I'm serious

What's your rooster size pal

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

What a dumb f\*\*k

Bwinded

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    What a dumb f\*\*k
    Shut the F*** up you cheesy rat. Go cheese ya way back out of here lol

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin again?
    Try IBAS if they are registered with them, I dont think SBR will help you.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwinded... we are just teasing you a little but seriously, plenty of posters around here that know their sh1t will try and help you out. I cannot personally help on this one, just do not know that much about BWIN. Hope you do not get screwed though, even if it is the time of year for it from services if they think they can get away with it.

dontknowhowtobet

That's the difference between the British mentality and the American one.
    I had a chance to live in both places.

Americans don't know how to welcome people, they just go straight to the point ... British people have more manners...
    So you ended up getting some un-welcome and un-friendly messages, I know, the forum is full of idiots.

I'm glad I'm using UK accounts and UK bookmakers mostly to bet, at least I know I am dealing with people who have manners and courtesy to respond and deal with you properly and with proper language.

I've been saying it lots in this forum.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    From my experience if you self-exclude yourself from betting there they would reply quickly to you because they might rely on you betting more and more ... but if you self-exclude you can't bet but you can still withdraw, so ONLY IF YOU MET the bonus terms, by all means, self-exclude yourself for let's say 1 month ... and then trust me, they would respond to you, because they have no way to get money from you if you're not allowed to bet.

Do you see what I mean?
    Why don't you heed my advice?

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

I have 3 bets that will bring my wager to £180ish pounds and are 90percent confident they will come through
    As far as I am aware the wagers qualifying for the rollover need to be of odds 1.7 or greater....
    If you have 90% confidence in bets with odds of 1.7 or greater I think you need to post some plays!!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    That's the difference between the British mentality and the American one.
    I had a chance to live in both places.

Americans don't know how to welcome people, they just go straight to the point ... British people have more manners...
    So you ended up getting some un-welcome and un-friendly messages, I know, the forum is full of idiots.

I'm glad I'm using UK accounts and UK bookmakers mostly to bet, at least I know I am dealing with people who have manners and courtesy to respond and deal with you properly and with proper language.

I've been saying it lots in this forum.

We kicked your asses off this continent and told ya to take your fukkin manners with ya

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post

We kicked your asses off this continent and told ya to take your fukkin manners with ya

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8089

They check ID in a couple days usually, try to reupload it. Also bad post code should not be a problem, so try to meet rollover and then request withdrawal.
    Last edited by meckis; 05-09-13 at 05:24 PM.

Bwinded

Ok Bwin have finally responded and told me they have received my documents and that I should be able to make withdrawals without any problem. Also they have not raised the issue with me changing my postcode after registration so if this becomes a problem when i try to withdraw cash I will make them full aware of this. I am not sure if your a loud to post bets on here, but I will tell you the teams I have left to win.

From 2 of my 3 bets all i have left is Man City to beat Wigan in the fa cup final and I should win over £80

And on my last bet all i have left is Arsenal to beat Wigan at home and Everton to beat West Ham at home to win another £70

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

since bwin joined with party poker they owe me 25k on affiliate revenue that i will never see.

It's called belosers for a reason.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

We're talking peanuts here. Relax only £200

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

can't make this shit up

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Bwin is a B- book!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    We're talking peanuts here. Relax only £200
    Yeah but its bwin.
    £200 in bwin is like 20k in a normal book, they have hit the jackpot screwing this guy im telling you!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Somebody feed that cat ffs

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Somebody feed that cat ffs
    Just gave him some french fries and some mayonnaise. That's his snack.

12 Last