Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    spurs missed a bunch of open 3's. gs nailed theres to an impressive amount. if the 3's are even the spurs are leavin,

spurs win both in gs

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    On another note though I have been thinking myself GSW could win the West and be the finals sacrifice. The league does not want Memphis ( no names, slow and boring), Spurs ( old, been there done that need new blood), OKC yeah fun team but they could not beat Miami with Westbrook and without him their stock and marketability has dropped and Memphis probably beats them anyhow. If the NBA wanted to pull strings and have their henchmen in stripes give a team an assist if needed I see the Warriors as a viable candidate being young , exciting, and Curry getting bigger by the day.
    some merit in what you're saying. if you watched games 1 and 2 you would see that indeed the refs are not in the warriors favor. ginobli and parker put on oscar nominating performances as usual and as usual they were rewarded by the refs.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs hit the 3's at teh same mark as the warriors all season. difference between the teams is duncan can score bogut cant. and spurs defense is a bit better. spurs will win out in 5 and everyone will be saying "holy chit spurs are going to beat the heat"

Reek's bathwater
    Reek's bathwater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

If the Warriors beat the Heat in the finals I'm pretty sure everyone on the team would get championship rings. The organization would get to hang a banner that said they won the NBA Championship for the 2012-2013 season. They would get a trophy, and the bragging rights, respect, ect that normally come with a championship.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not saying every game is scripted but the league knows when to pull the strings. After watching last nights joke of a game in Miami I could not help but think this could be happening here. During 1h the officials sent a clear message that there would be nobody getting very physical in that game and clearly going above and beyond ecs for a playoff game with the petty calls. Who does that give an advantage to? Clearly the Heat who can muscle with you to some degree but can run and gun as well in a fast paced game that flows better. Now I'm not saying Miami would not have won anyhow but obviously the Bulls can not get into a shot for shot smooth flowing game with them because they have no reliable scorers to match the Heat at that pace. Chicago's only hope of beating these guys is to muscle them and make it ugly and the refs took the game and ANY chance they had right out of their hands from the start!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Memphis wont past heats!! Heats are NBA 2013 Champ's!! nuff sed..
    What is it with Heat fans difficulty to master the English language?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

stilltharow
    stilltharow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

i like golden state to win against heat.... they have the better offense but i dont like how they go to sleep when they are in 10+ point lead! they a much better team then spurs!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Anyone just beat the heat.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Dumbest thread ever. Series price would be Miami -1200

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Anyone just beat the heat.
    Easier said than done. I don't see it happening on the East, it would have to be in the finals. I still see a thunder-heat rematch in the making.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Dumbest thread ever. Series price would be Miami -1200
    With your logic, we could all just unload on every -1200 wager we see and retire in about 3 years...

First 12