El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Sweep, any lime a Rita's?

Try cranberry mike hard lemonade.

Also try the margarita from bud light.

Or cranberry n vodka.

Lighthouse
    Jesus Christ Deemer, you drink like a chick.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Or cranberry n vodka.

Lighthouse
    Points Awarded:

sweep gave Mikeyanks23 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Mikeyanks23

why do i post here

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    why do i post here
    We post here for Darker! Orale! Orale!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Or cranberry n vodka.

Lighthouse

Mikeyanks23

Heres my rant of the day

As much as i hate arod and wish he would be suspended for life. MLB shouldnt be able to do anything to these guys. They didnt fail any steroid tests. Although braun did it was overturned. We all know he used just like arod. But Arods was when the testing was "annonymous" and Brauns didnt stick. They want to stick them with 100 game suspensions for 2nd time offenders. But they never got a 50 game suspension.

Add in the fact that MLB was suing the clinic owner and agreed to drop it only if he testifies against the users is a joke. First he says that he didnt supply them with anything illegal. But now hes being paid and he did supply them. THeres no paper trail. Just a notebook with initials and shit. No C/cards were used.

THe players association cant let this happen. This whole case will prob be wrapped up in court for years. Cmon its just a joke the way they went about it. The guy tried to extort arod and god knows who else. Any defense attorney worth his weight will make this guy look like a joke on the stand.

No jury in their right mind could trust a word this guy says. It sucks, im all for cleaning up baseball but i dont think this is the case thats going to get these guys.

my 2 cents
    Last edited by Mikeyanks23; 06-06-13 at 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Heres my rant of the day

As much as i hate arod and wish he would be suspended for life. MLB shouldnt be able to do anything to these guys. They didnt fail any steroid tests. Although braun did it was overturned. We all know he used just like arod. But Arods was when the testing was "annonymous" and Brauns didnt stick. They want to stick them with 100 game suspensions for 2nd time offenders. But they never got a 50 game suspension.

Add in the fact that MLB was suing the clinic owner and agreed to drop it only if he testifies against the users is a joke. First he says that he didnt supply them with anything illegal. But now hes being paid and he did supply them. THeres no paper trail. Just a notebook with initials and shit. No C/cards were used.

THe players association cant let this happen. This whole case will prob be wrapped up in court for years. Cmon its just a joke the way they went about it. The guy tried to extort arod and god knows who else. Any defense attorney worth his weight will make this guy look like a joke on the stand.

No jury in their right mind could trust a word this guy says. It sucks, im all for cleaning up baseball but i dont think this is the case thats going to get these guys.

my 2 cents
    Agree Miker, without substantial evidence that is not circumstantial...this will be one big circle jerk just like Bonds and Clemens.

Smoke

Mikeyanks23

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Agree Miker, without substantial evidence that is not circumstantial...this will be one big circle jerk just like Bonds and Clemens.
    exactly. And say it goes to court. No way MLB could win this case.Well unless Brock is the attorney for the Players Association. But seriously think about it, You rob a bank tomorrow. I work there and help you rob it. Cops question me i say you had nothing to do with it. I ask you for money you refuse. Now the bank sues me. But they really want you. So i tell them drop the case and i'll say you did it.
    Basically the same thing. No jury could ever convict you on this testimony alone.
    Only proff i have that you did it is i wrote it down in a notebook. And my changing stories.

Sorry MLB your wasting your time.

Smoke

exactly. And say it goes to court. No way MLB could win this case.Well unless Brock is the attorney for the Players Association. But seriously think about it, You rob a bank tomorrow. I work there and help you rob it. Cops question me i say you had nothing to do with it. I ask you for money you refuse. Now the bank sues me. But they really want you. So i tell them drop the case and i'll say you did it.
    Basically the same thing. No jury could ever convict you on this testimony alone.
    Only proff i have that you did it is i wrote it down in a notebook. And my changing stories.

Mikeyanks take your case to bud selig

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Yep, and the "association" is just as flimsy without hard proof. MLB wants 50 games for the association and another 50 for lying about it. It's not like this is some Mormon NCAA school with an honor code. This shit will get nasty and the Players Union will make the MLB look retarded. Bosch looks like a $5 Gangster.

Mikeyanks23

Fukk bud selig. Hes just a puppet to the other owners. He retiring soon and he wants his legacy to be he cleaned up the game. Hes a terrible commish.

Mikeyanks23

Yep, and the "association" is just as flimsy without hard proof. MLB wants 50 games for the association and another 50 for lying about it. It's not like this is some Mormon NCAA school with an honor code. This shit will get nasty and the Players Union will make the MLB look retarded. Bosch looks like a $5 Gangster.
    Spot on. I wouldnt even care if we didnt have to hear about it 24/7 for the next 3 years.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Fukk bud selig. Hes just a puppet to the other owners. He retiring soon and he wants his legacy to be he cleaned up the game. Hes a terrible commish.
    Yep, he sat back and watched roid monkeys smash balls and save the game that the owners almost killed. Hard to take him seriously when he and the owners were getting fat off of doing nothing. Not to mention he tried to contract the Twins...fukk him.

Mikeyanks23

Yep, he sat back and watched roid monkeys smash balls and save the game that the owners almost killed. Hard to take him seriously when he and the owners were getting fat off of doing nothing. Not to mention he tried to contract the Twins...fukk him.
    Historically the owners hated the commish. Selig has tried to retire before and the owners keep convincing him to stay. Im sure it has nothing to do with him doing everything they say.
    They wanted to the steroids in the game when they were making a killing. Now they want them out when the contracts got outrageous and out of hand.

If we werent seeing 8 10 yr contracts upward of 200+ million steroids wouldnt be as big of a deal.

Mikeyanks23

ANd contracting the twins was a terrible idea. It was an easy first round series win for the yanks when ever they were matched up.

Tigers and angels should have been contracted.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Sick of bases, havnt bet or watched in over a month I think...Still read the box scores in paper and watch highlites but thats it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

ANd contracting the twins was a terrible idea. It was an easy first round series win for the yanks when ever they were matched up.

Smoke

Mikeyanks angry today

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Heres my rant of the day

my 2 cents

Spot on. I wouldnt even care if we didnt have to hear about it 24/7 for the next 3 years.

Historically the owners hated the commish. Selig has tried to retire before and the owners keep convincing him to stay. Im sure it has nothing to do with him doing everything they say.
    They wanted to the steroids in the game when they were making a killing. Now they want them out when the contracts got outrageous and out of hand.

If we werent seeing 8 10 yr contracts upward of 200+ million steroids wouldnt be as big of a deal.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 04:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave sweep 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    i

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smokie I will host

Mikeyanks23

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

Points Awarded:

sweep gave Mikeyanks23 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Smokie I will host
    When and where?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

6-9-13 Las Vegas

Full accommodation

Smoke