Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

all in on miami ml -2000 game 2?

iWin
    iWin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Bulls steal game one with bench scrubs..

dcrews
    dcrews's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by frankie2769 View Post
    Go the f uck home LeBum you scrub.
    24-8-7....I wish that scrub played for my team haha

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I fukkin love when everyone think something is impossible....and it happens
    If only the NBA had one game series....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_Archie View Post
    I love LBJ. In fact, I'm a fanboy.

However, there's a noticeable difference in how KD commands his team in the 4q and how LBJ plays in the 4th. KD wants the ball. He wants the shots. Win or lose, it's on his shoulders. Lebron wants to be the floor general. He wants to be a decoy. It's almost unreal as talented as he is.

I still think LBJ is the most dominant player but I'd take KD in te 4th any day over lbron
    Sharp

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Hell fukking yeah. Good night Heat. Send these prissy fans home.

frankie2769
    frankie2769's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just lost to the bulls C team AT HOME. I don't give a s hit how much time they had off. The guys a bum.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

So how much has the series price changed?

Q.ueue
    Young blood gambler
    Q.ueue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

A moment of silence to us Heat backers..

Mac4Lyfe

WTH??? Were you even watching the game? Lebron scored at least 15 points in the 4th quarter by my count and basically carried the team on his back tonight. He played 44 minutes tonight, while him and Wade were the only guys on the team in double figures.

You can blame a bunch of people for this loss (Bosh Spice shooting 30%, Allen and Chalmers going 3-12 collectively) but to blame Lebron is ludicrous. Then to say he doesn't command the 4th is asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I love LBJ. In fact, I'm a fanboy.

However, there's a noticeable difference in how KD commands his team in the 4q and how LBJ plays in the 4th. KD wants the ball. He wants the shots. Win or lose, it's on his shoulders. Lebron wants to be the floor general. He wants to be a decoy. It's almost unreal as talented as he is.

I still think LBJ is the most dominant player but I'd take KD in te 4th any day over lbron

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTH??? Were you even watching the game? Lebron scored at least 15 points in the 4th quarter and basically carried the team on his back tonight. He played 44 minutes tonight, while him and Wade were the only guys on the team in double figures.

You can blame a bunch of people for this loss (Spice Bosh shooting 30%, Allen and Chalmers going 3-12 collectively) but to blame Lebron is ludicrous. Then to say he doesn't command the 4th is asinine.
    I wouldn't blame Lebron either. Butler played him great.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

WTH??? Were you even watching the game? Lebron scored at least 15 points in the 4th quarter by my count and basically carried the team on his back tonight. He played 44 minutes tonight, while him and Wade were the only guys on the team in double figures.

You can blame a bunch of people for this loss (Bosh Spice shooting 30%, Allen and Chalmers going 3-12 collectively) but to blame Lebron is ludicrous. Then to say he doesn't command the 4th is asinine.
    That airball from 12 ft with about a minute left was choke city though

dcrews

Quote Originally Posted by frankie2769 View Post
    They just lost to the bulls C team AT HOME. I don't give a s hit how much time they had off. The guys a bum.
    LBJ? If you're serious then you're a moron and have no business calling yourself a legit sports fan.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I was at work and saw the last 6-7 mins. I saw Lebron miss a three, air ball a 12 ft jumper and hit two FT's. sounds like he played well early and I just missed it. Thx for the correction

dcrews

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I was at work and saw the last 6-7 mins. I saw Lebron miss a three, air ball a 12 ft jumper and hit two FT's. sounds like he played well early and I just missed it. Thx for the correction
    It was deceptive. To the eyes you would think he had a terrible game, but then you look at the box score and realize he actually played well. Maybe not to his normal standards, but he didn't play poorly.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Quote Originally Posted by dcrews View Post
    It was deceptive. To the eyes you would think he had a terrible game, but then you look at the box score and realize he actually played well. Maybe not to his normal standards, but he didn't play poorly.
    The box score is so useless, Lebron will always put a huge box score numbers, it doesn't mean he had a good game.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    The box score is so useless, Lebron will always put a huge box score numbers, it doesn't mean he had a good game.
    The boxscore says the Heat were -15 with Lebron on the court. That's what I see.

dcrews

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    The box score is reflective of what you did in the game. How is it not a legitimate tool to comment on a player's impact on the game? It's not the end all be all, but to ignore it completely seems ignorant.

James had their best defender on him who was doing a good job, so he tried to spread the ball around. To my point earlier, if the heat had been making wide open shots earlier in the game like they normally do, James would have easily had 10+ assists.

He can take over a game, be a facilitator or play great defense. Very rarely did you see James get dominated tonight on defense. And again, with their best defensive player on him, he tried to get the ball into the hands of other players for better shots.

He could drop 50 and get hate for being selfish. He could pass to open players and then get called scared to shoot. It's ridiculous.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

The box score is reflective of what you did in the game. How is it not a legitimate tool to comment on a player's impact on the game? It's not the end all be all, but to ignore it completely seems ignorant.

James had their best defender on him who was doing a good job, so he tried to spread the ball around. To my point earlier, if the heat had been making wide open shots earlier in the game like they normally do, James would have easily had 10+ assists.

He can take over a game, be a facilitator or play great defense. Very rarely did you see James get dominated tonight on defense. And again, with their best defensive player on him, he tried to get the ball into the hands of other players for better shots.

He could drop 50 and get hate for being selfish. He could pass to open players and then get called scared to shoot. It's ridiculous.
    atleast some one gets it. The game started off with Bosh going 0-3 from 3!! Miami really didn't give a flying penetrate this game, fans didn't care either like usual. Heat in 5

Mac4Lyfe

Not a good determiner of what happened tonight because he was on the court for almost the entire game, especially the stretch early in the game when the Bulls went up 8 because the other Heat players couldn't hit bunnies. Then he sits for a few minutes and Ray Allen gets fouled shooting a 3, then a defensive tech on Chicago, then Wade gets to the line followed by an open jump shot by Allen again and the game is tied in like 3 possessions. Lebron comes back in but that was like a 18 point swing which Lebron had nothing to do with.

Lebron played well. Wade was okay but the rest of the team sucked monkey nuts. It was really the perfect storm tonight as they couldn't make shots. Shit happens which is why you never lay big money on big faves especially after a long layoff.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The boxscore says the Heat were -15 with Lebron on the court. That's what I see.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hates will always hate him but it seems more and more people are finally starting to respect him

dcrews

Heat -12 for game 2. Wow

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Heat -12 for game 2. Wow
    What were you expecting?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Heat -12 for game 2. Wow
    Told you man, Vegas knows whats good, this was probably the worst game for Miami the last 2 years.

dcrews

Not really sure what I was expecting I guess. I'm kind of hoping no one else knows what's up and unloads on the Bulls.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Told you man, Vegas knows whats good, this was probably the worst game for Miami the last 2 years.
    No sure what you mean. Game 1 closed -13. So they adjusted down.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Not really sure what I was expecting I guess. I'm kind of hoping no one else knows what's up and unloads on the Bulls.
    What 's up is that anyone who lays 12 is crazy.

First ... 5678