Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way Kobe goes to Charlotte- not a chance if MJ built him a house of gold and paid him 30+ million for 5 years guaranteed knowing he may have 3 left. If Kobe rolled out- its to a winner. may be Rose and Howard get swapped- all im saying -is a trade involving Rose is near.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpicks View Post
    No way Kobe goes to Charlotte- not a chance if MJ built him a house of gold and paid him 30+ million for 5 years guaranteed knowing he may have 3 left. If Kobe rolled out- its to a winner. may be Rose and Howard get swapped- all im saying -is a trade involving Rose is near.
    if kobe came to charlotte the bobcats would make the playoffs pal

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if kobe came to charlotte the bobcats would make the playoffs pal
    Lakers barely made the playoffs pal.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Lakers barely made the playoffs pal.
    Lakers dont have Kemba Walker or Bismack Biyombo.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lakers dont have Kemba Walker or Bismack Biyombo.
    I do see a upside to him being there- tons of young talent and another great draft pick this year. would be interesting for sure. My comment was a bit over stated. as were my trade possibility's- but trully believe rose is gone in one capacity or another.
    Charlotte is no were as bad as they look. Kobe and some old school D players - maybe Artest as well- Raja id free and he does play d and always plays quality minutes. Ya never know- I actually would love to see it. Kobe taken a huge loser and going to the playoffs-
    AND d2bets- No Howard in LA and the Lakers would have made the playoffs without it coming to the wire- total mayhem in LA this year- Louisville/Michigan /INDY a few others would have run them this year. No true identity . To me Howard has to be the man if hes on a team- and rightfully deserves that staus,but coming into /LA he knew that would be a couple years. Tho it wasnt even all Howard- Kobe complains too- dissn Brown was wrong- Diantoni was no fit- no dis onhis ability,but really its all run and gun w/no plan & no D- that is not the Lakers game. The Lakers are get it done fundamental squad and the entire rhythm got twisted- really all are to blame- All the crying for 75 games. put the heads together and do whats best for the team. I would have told Mike D to take a shower or something. He was as confused as the team and it was by his design

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

“Derrick’s a brother,” Noah said. “And to see him go through this is tough, but at the end of the day it’s really funny how quick people are to judge. But people don’t know what it’s like to lead a team, especially after you tore your ACL.

“If you tore your ACL and you have to be the starting point guard and have the expectations that Derrick has, then maybe you can judge, but everybody who hasn’t been in that situation before should really shut up because I feel like it’s just so unfair to him and to this team. We’re fighting, and everybody’s going to just s— on somebody who’s been giving so much to this organization. It’s crazy to me.”

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpicks View Post
    I do see a upside to him being there- tons of young talent and another great draft pick this year. would be interesting for sure. My comment was a bit over stated. as were my trade possibility's- but trully believe rose is gone in one capacity or another.
    Charlotte is no were as bad as they look. Kobe and some old school D players - maybe Artest as well- Raja id free and he does play d and always plays quality minutes. Ya never know- I actually would love to see it. Kobe taken a huge loser and going to the playoffs-
    AND d2bets- No Howard in LA and the Lakers would have made the playoffs without it coming to the wire- total mayhem in LA this year- Louisville/Michigan /INDY a few others would have run them this year. No true identity . To me Howard has to be the man if hes on a team- and rightfully deserves that staus,but coming into /LA he knew that would be a couple years. Tho it wasnt even all Howard- Kobe complains too- dissn Brown was wrong- Diantoni was no fit- no dis onhis ability,but really its all run and gun w/no plan & no D- that is not the Lakers game. The Lakers are get it done fundamental squad and the entire rhythm got twisted- really all are to blame- All the crying for 75 games. put the heads together and do whats best for the team. I would have told Mike D to take a shower or something. He was as confused as the team and it was by his design
    Again, Rose is not being traded. Literally 0 chance. Not happening.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Again, Rose is not being traded. Literally 0 chance. Not happening.
    well may be not so- but just my gut somethings up- may be its just that he's gonna be another
    Brandon Roy sad story- just got some odd feeling about his future,but wont be the 1st time my gut was way off- got married to a liar and cheater that took me thru the ringer and my gut and heart told me id be married forever. upside- 3 beautiful children

i do hope rose plays at full speed again tho-

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

Funny thing is 90% of Bulls fans knew he wasn't playing this season at all its been obvious...

Bulls won't beat the Heat even with Rose... too many injuries so why would the star player even bother, why? This is what the 7th thread on this topic? Lol SBR gets so emotional about their athletes sometimes I think I accidentally logged onto a pretty pretty princess forum
    The bulls can beat the heat. They play good d and tough basketball. I'm cheering for them.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    The bulls can beat the heat. They play good d and tough basketball. I'm cheering for them.
    agreed- would be a great thing for them to whoop the heat. split the season series and now up 1 in the playoffs. if they manage to win game 2- i believe they win. regardless of game 2 outcome they really do have a excellent shot. @ this point there is no reason to play rose.
    let it roll. the guys playing deserve to keep their mojo going and have without him anyhow.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Should have put him on the trade blocks and been done with the problem. Sucks for Rose and the Bulls ,but those knees are just trouble. too many years of jukin and jivin at sick speeds took a toll. I hope he is back @ full speed ,but don't count on it.

First 12