BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

5/5 Sunday MLB play. Rockies -106

I know when I'm going to be cold it's kinda scary. Didn't post a pick the last couple days they would have been losers. Laid off betting as well barely had any action.

Would have lost on Twins yesterday but decided to take another day off from MLB and slapped the piss out of the Bulls moneyline +280 free money.

I'm back with an MLB winner today and I feel good bout my pick.

Rockies continue to get no line respect and people still believe the Rays are a contender.
    I'm not sold on the Rays anymore and the Rockies continue to pound the ball. I'll take the better bats today at home. I like it.

ROCKIES -106

Get some of that today.
    Back on the good foot boys.

Let's go!

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Go Benny , any nba plays today?

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

GL I meant

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

I'm with you Benny. 5 u play.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    Go Benny , any nba plays today?
    Nah no NBA. I only bet NBA when I really like a game, I don't just bet just to bet.
    Made a small bet on Warriors +600 for the series over the Spurs.
    If they lose game 1 I am going to make another wager on them at around +1100 most likely.

Geez, what a horrible start for the Rockies. Gonna need a lot of bats today to win this one.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good call bignuts

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

relax ben its 1st inning. And its in coors.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Good call bignuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    relax ben its 1st inning. And its in coors.
    I'm relaxed. The fact that the biggest cumstain on this site came in here and said good call down 3-0 makes me feel like the Rockies are a lock now.
    Would love to find a live betting line on the game.
    Smoke really is the biggest piece of shit loser on this site.
    That's why he never posts a play, he's a fkn pussy and doesn't want us making money fading him.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

yeah smokes wack
    we got this though Nuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    yeah smokes wack
    we got this though Nuts

Positive vibes brah. Let's get this win.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I'm relaxed. The fact that the biggest cumstain on this site came in here and said good call down 3-0 makes me feel like the Rockies are a lock now.
    Would love to find a live betting line on the game.
    Smoke really is the biggest piece of shit loser on this site.
    That's why he never posts a play, he's a fkn pussy and doesn't want us making money fading him.
    yea ok small nuts whatever you say rockies

tavesims
    tavesims's Avatar Become A Pro!

comment

smoke you get together with the fella w the stash much for a little bangin of the uglies? small minded men like to take down others, it's just a sign of the diseased state of our nation, a diseased mental health that you have people like Smoke come in here with no other purpose than to berate and bring people down, it makes them feel good about themselves somehow... I had a friend like that for years when I was growing up in Vail, Colorado. And he was a good lookin kid, athletic, pretty smart, etc... but he was always bringin people down and over the course of 28 years of trying to be his friend I kicked the shit out of him 3 times and then told hiim to beat it. Smoke is probably just sick of flippin burgers at his work place and he sucks at this as well.
    Last edited by tavesims; 05-05-13 at 09:23 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Vinnie Paz gave tavesims 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts gave tavesims 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by tavesims View Post
    smoke you get together with the fella w the stash much for a little bangin of the uglies? small minded men like to take down others, it's just a sign of the diseased state of our nation, a diseased mental health that you have people like Smoke come in here with no other purpose than to berate and bring people down, it makes them feel good about themselves somehow... I had a friend like that for years when I was growing up in Vail, Colorado. And he was a good lookin kid, athletic, pretty smart, etc... but he was always bringin people down and over the course of 28 years of trying to be his friend I kicked the shit out of him 3 times and then told hiim to beat it. Smoke is probably just sick of flippin burgers at his work place and he sucks at this as well.

Haha wow, BURIED.
    The simple fact is smoke is just a little pussy. Not only will he not post his own picks, but he only talks shit if his circle-jerk buddies join in with him. Give him some time, he may be recruiting them to respond. LOL.
    You'll know who they are when they start talking about c0ck nonstop and jamming light bulbs up each other's asspockets.