ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Just One Of Those Feelings

so, i hate golf, i know nothing about golf, ive never placed a bet on golf. bovada, the book i use unfortunately, has the wells fargo championship posted as a featured betting line. so like a sucker whose up money on the night, i click on it. for whatever reason, the name Webb Simpson jumped out at me first. i dont know why. it could be because The Simpsons is a classic tv show, the name Webb is unique, who knows. but after doing a miniscule amount of research, (side note: the internet age is the perfect time to be into sports betting. i really do believe it gives the gambler a better edge than it does the house.) it turns out im not the only one who thinks Webb Simpson can win this. therefore i placed $4.44 on Mr. Simpson to win 62.16. if i lose who cares its $4.44, but if i win its over half a unit for most posters, and most importantly more confidence in that gut feeling. thoughts?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    so, i hate golf, i know nothing about golf, ive never placed a bet on golf. bovada, the book i use unfortunately, has the wells fargo championship posted as a featured betting line. so like a sucker whose up money on the night, i click on it. for whatever reason, the name Webb Simpson jumped out at me first. i dont know why. it could be because The Simpsons is a classic tv show, the name Webb is unique, who knows. but after doing a miniscule amount of research, (side note: the internet age is the perfect time to be into sports betting. i really do believe it gives the gambler a better edge than it does the house.) it turns out im not the only one who thinks Webb Simpson can win this. therefore i placed $4.44 on Mr. Simpson to win 62.16. if i lose who cares its $4.44, but if i win its over half a unit for most posters, and most importantly more confidence in that gut feeling. thoughts?