Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Betting on credit is definitely tough. How come they never came to collect? They just kept letting you bet?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    dude i feel bad for you. you truly are a massive degen. gambling is going to screw your life up to no end. you need to stop.
    Show him how to make air bets for 50x units. You have a PhD in Air Betting Mathematics.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Love ya Smoke, but I do disagree. And who the F would ever become a tout?????
    You will lose long term. Facts are facts. Check in 5 years from now.

And touts make money without even betting

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You will lose long term. Facts are facts. Check in 5 years from now.

And touts make money without even betting
    Some people make money smokey, it is possible. D2D's sample size is definitely getting large enough to say he can beat the vig long-term.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Some people make money smokey, it is possible. D2D's sample size is definitely getting large enough to say he can beat the vig long-term.
    Thanks tto, still a work in progress, and will always be some ups and downs.....but getting there.

Also, I wasn't necessarily speaking of myself Smokie.....just saying that there are some, very rare, people that do this long term for a living and do well at it. I know an old friend of mine does it....we had lost touch, but the guy lives within his bank, has a great life, nice possessions, etc and he has been doing it exclusively for over a decade. Nothing extravagent mind you, just smart.....

I admit, even at 1600 plays, I still have other things to prove such as kong term money management, etc.....the picking though, I have no doubt that can be done.....the problems come from the lifestyle that a solid bettor will inevitably feel he/she deserves to live....if this can be avoided I have no doubt that there can be positive, long term EV,

D2D

Smoke

Thanks tto, still a work in progress, and will always be some ups and downs.....but getting there.

Also, I wasn't necessarily speaking of myself Smokie.....just saying that there are some, very rare, people that do this long term for a living and do well at it. I know an old friend of mine does it....we had lost touch, but the guy lives within his bank, has a great life, nice possessions, etc and he has been doing it exclusively for over a decade. Nothing extravagent mind you, just smart.....

I admit, even at 1600 plays, I still have other things to prove such as kong term money management, etc.....the picking though, I have no doubt that can be done.....the problems come from the lifestyle that a solid bettor will inevitably feel he/she deserves to live....if this can be avoided I have no doubt that there can be positive, long term EV,

D2D
    yes but again the word of the day is RARE. Its very RARE to be a long term winner. Like I said check back in 5 years

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

guy is trying to quit gambling and now we're talkin about how the house can be beat..... good stuff right there

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    guy is trying to quit gambling and now we're talkin about how the house can be beat..... good stuff right there
    If he is going to continue to read the post this won't be anything new. He already has 2 bets that won't be settled until the end of September. If he wants to quit he will have to get those picks off of the books somehow.

Smoke

Like i said there are 3 ways to win at gambling

Quit, become a paid tout, or book the action

Being a winning bettor long term is RARE VERY VERY RARE

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Day 1 behind me..........started watching some basketball, and fell asleep for the night.
    Not a chance I would have ever gotten a 10 hour sleep betting...not a chance.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I already slipped. Duck NEEDS action.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    omg!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Day 1 behind me..........started watching some basketball, and fell asleep for the night.
    Not a chance I would have ever gotten a 10 hour sleep betting...not a chance.
    Good job. Sell your action in those two futures bets man......then you can clean slate it.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Regul8er
    Wordd

How do I sell my action D2D???
    If I could I certainly would, but I have no idea how.

Day 2 behind me. Slept like a baby again last night.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Have a friend buy it from you. How much is the action for? They go in and change the password on your account and then after the wagers are over, if they need to cash out they get you to verify things.....if you are honest then you will be fine!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Two futures bets with nearly 2K at risk. I don't know anyone that would be willing to buy it from me unfortunately. Not that the bets are in bad shape right now...just don't know who would be interested.

Oh well.....just something I have to deal with it. I've been holding up ok this week. When 7pm rolls around and there are NBA/NHL playoffs games on its tough, but were getting through it.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Two futures bets with nearly 2K at risk. I don't know anyone that would be willing to buy it from me unfortunately. Not that the bets are in bad shape right now...just don't know who would be interested.

Oh well.....just something I have to deal with it. I've been holding up ok this week. When 7pm rolls around and there are NBA/NHL playoffs games on its tough, but were getting through it.
    Send me a PM of a screen shot and we can talk about value....I may try and skin you a little, but if you are going to be honest about this I can probably help you out.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Send me a PM of a screen shot and we can talk about value....I may try and skin you a little, but if you are going to be honest about this I can probably help you out.
    Can't do financial dealings here D2D, if you try and carry it through one or both of you will be banned, and yes SBR goes through PM's. I'd also be interested in helping him out if the price was right, but you just can't get these things moving here. Take the convo elsewhere if its going to continue.

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA, thanks for the offer guys, but I'm not going to handle this through sbr.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Can't do financial dealings here D2D, if you try and carry it through one or both of you will be banned, and yes SBR goes through PM's. I'd also be interested in helping him out if the price was right, but you just can't get these things moving here. Take the convo elsewhere if its going to continue.
    Thanks tto, had no idea. Looks like he isn't interested anyway.....BOL to you OP.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

For some reason I love it when Regul8er goes tilt!

I love ya man. Hope all well.

Cheers

First 12