iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    no state income tax is nice, People come to houston to work and make money...not to vacation, if dwight came to houston maybe he would learn how to act right...
    He just left a team that didn't pay state income taxes.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Houston is fukkin pit.........neither will end up in that hell hole.
    This post is so ridiculous and ignorant, I don't even know where to begin.

1st. You're not a GM or agent so your just blowing smoke out of your ass.

2nd. Dwight Howard trains and workouts with Hakeem Olajuwon
    in Houston in the offseason. So it's as much a possibility he plays here in Houston just like it is any other team. No one knows except Howard and his agent. That's a fact there buddy.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I think LA fans got there feelings hurt. The Clippers are one of the worst run franchises in the history of sports. There owner is not motivated by championships. The Lakers got preferable treatment from the NBA for years to win/scam titles. Hows that NFL team treating you Willie.................................. ...... forgot you guys don't have one. What a cr@ppy city.
    Agreed.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    He just left a team that didn't pay state income taxes.
    Maybe he is regretting it , It might not be a deciding factor but it's somethig I'm sure every pro athlete considers.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    very curious to see where howard ends up. he will likely wanna play in the east. Brooklyn no longer wants him as Lopez has finally gotten over the hump and stayed healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns with LA.
    We (Lakers) don't want him either. Bad attitude, 1 dimensional offence, no killer instinct. Fukc it - send him to the Cav's - we'll take Luke Walton back...

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    We (Lakers) don't want him either. Bad attitude, 1 dimensional offence, no killer instinct. Fukc it - send him to the Cav's - we'll take Luke Walton back...
    And he cant shoot free throws worth a chiT! even the spanish marshmellow showed alot more heart than this moron...he plays like the games a joke. get rid of Howard...send his ass to Houston

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Maybe he is regretting it , It might not be a deciding factor but it's somethig I'm sure every pro athlete considers.
    Yeah, maybe young players with a murky future. Dwight Howard will still make roughly $20-25 million more paying California state taxes.

Math... use it next time.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I think LA fans got there feelings hurt. The Clippers are one of the worst run franchises in the history of sports. There owner is not motivated by championships. The Lakers got preferable treatment from the NBA for years to win/scam titles. Hows that NFL team treating you Willie.................................. ...... forgot you guys don't have one. What a cr@ppy city.
    Comparing beautiful Southern California to that fukkin sweaty armpit (houston) is actually funny.

nice one about the nfl...........hurts so bad to be left with: Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, Kings, Ducks, Galaxy, USC, ucla, etc. etc. Poor us.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Yeah, maybe young players with a murky future. Dwight Howard will still make roughly $20-25 million more paying California state taxes.

Math... use it next time.
    I hope that fool does continue to pay cali state tax, its not like Houston wants him anyway...would he make a good fit..maybe?...worth the risk...NO...I don't want anyone representing Houston getting Hack-a-howard...how embarrasing...

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Fk yeah..we don't want Howard. Asik has 10X the heart as that bum.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

CP3 for Lin, that's hysterical. If CP3 does skip town, why has nobody mentioned his original preferred destination of Knicks?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    CP3 for Lin, that's hysterical. If CP3 does skip town, why has nobody mentioned his original preferred destination of Knicks?
    they are capped out, unless they amnesty amare
    if i were CP3, i would have second thoughts about the clippers
    their coach sucks, and the roster isnt good enuff to win ................

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

nah

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Based on how Asik played last night maybe we need to go after Josh Smith instead of Howard. BTW Clipper fans the owner would love to get Lin in LA for the huge Asian population there. LIN WILL BE DEALT FOR PAUL. The Rockets have the cap space for two superstars.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

laker fans are bandwagon fans anyway .. bet you no one will care about them once kobe leaves
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Based on how Asik played last night maybe we need to go after Josh Smith instead of Howard. BTW Clipper fans the owner would love to get Lin in LA for the huge Asian population there. LIN WILL BE DEALT FOR PAUL. The Rockets have the cap space for two superstars.
    I heard this too. The owner of the Clippers loves Lin and basically only wants to fill seats up.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

I don't mind getting Paul, never liked the signing of Lin. We had the guy on pennies on the dollar and then had to pay through the roof after his little show in NY. But Howard and his plastic self can stay in LA, perfect fit.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    laker fans are bandwagon fans anyway .. bet you no one will care about them once kobe leaves
    ZZzzzzzzz

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    I don't mind getting Paul, never liked the signing of Lin. We had the guy on pennies on the dollar and then had to pay through the roof after his little show in NY. But Howard and his plastic self can stay in LA, perfect fit.
    and you can stay in the armpit of the U.S............perfect fit

Sledge187

and you can stay in the armpit of the U.S............perfect fit
    At least we can pay our house notes.

William Walters

good one

BOL with your Rockets.........I'm pulling for them to take down OKC.

Sledge187

good one

BOL with your Rockets.........I'm pulling for them to take down OKC.
    Thanks Man!! I hope the Kings beat the Blues in the playoffs.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is insane. Don Sterling has never heard of Jeremy Lin and he LOVES paul I will bet you ANY amount you want and give you 3-1 and we will both escrow that you are wrong and this trade does not happen by start of next season. It will never happen of course but start of next season will be when I win the bet

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many people in the NBA say Houston is a great NBA city. Even if that was not the case I am not going to get into a juvenile argument making fun of Houston. I have been there a few times and everyone was nice and the city seemed cool. However if you think LA is not a great place to live you have no clue. We do not have an NFL team because we do not care all that much. We have lots of other stuff going on. I can go mountain climbing or hiking within 2 miles of my house or I can go for a swim in the pacific ocean in my backyard. The weather is great the women are beautiful and the private schools are top notch. There is virtually no crime in my neighborhood and the cops dont screw with the locals. I also have neighbors from everywhere on earth who chose to live in LA and they can live anywhere in the world they want. Cities like LA, Miami, and NY have huge advantages when it comes to NBA free agents because in this salary cap world quality of life where a player lives is a huge factor.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Many people in the NBA say Houston is a great NBA city. Even if that was not the case I am not going to get into a juvenile argument making fun of Houston. I have been there a few times and everyone was nice and the city seemed cool. However if you think LA is not a great place to live you have no clue. We do not have an NFL team because we do not care all that much. We have lots of other stuff going on. I can go mountain climbing or hiking within 2 miles of my house or I can go for a swim in the pacific ocean in my backyard. The weather is great the women are beautiful and the private schools are top notch. There is virtually no crime in my neighborhood and the cops dont screw with the locals. I also have neighbors from everywhere on earth who chose to live in LA and they can live anywhere in the world they want. Cities like LA, Miami, and NY have huge advantages when it comes to NBA free agents because in this salary cap world quality of life where a player lives is a huge factor.
    I agree! LA is stupid.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Not all of them. I suffered through the Smush Parker/Kwambe Brown era, so I earned the right to enjoy the Kobe/Pau/Fisher era.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Hey speak for yourself there buddy. Props have been slow, I'm behind 2 months.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Miami needs to make the move to get Chris Paul now if it's even possible. Give LeBron a guy that'll be with him for the next 5 years. Get rid of Wade, Bosh and get Paul who will be there longterm.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I stopped reading at Paul for Lin. How high are you right now?

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by thes0vereign View Post
    I stopped reading at Paul for Lin. How high are you right now?
    The truth hurts.

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Any team that Howard plays on he makes even worse. He is one of the worst teammates anyone can ever have. He's toxic to any team and I hope he doesn't play on a young team like Houston. He'd ruin all those young players. Chris Paul is a stand up guy. I really hope he goes to a team that can win a championship. He deserves it.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

The truth hurts.
    the truth is, chris paul is never going to be traded for jeremy lin

Sledge187

HAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!!! !! Enjoy 60 year old Steve Nash.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Miami needs to make the move to get Chris Paul now if it's even possible. Give LeBron a guy that'll be with him for the next 5 years. Get rid of Wade, Bosh and get Paul who will be there longterm.
    lol miami is wade's team. he's the greatest heat player of all time. he's not going anywhere.

First 123 Last