Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$440 on the Clippers -5.5 Tonight in Game 5.

Thanks to those who commented in the OKC thread- Dex, Sando, H3, Alamo, 7sec, and others. I know I promised an in-depth write up but I've been so busy lately. I promise that I will start to get these write ups rolling in the second round of these playoffs.

The Grizzlies have been playing bully ball and it's worked. I expected the Clippers to win this series in 5-6 games. They should roll rather easily tonight and finish the grizzlies off back in Memphis. It's evident that if without big performances from both Gasol and Randolph, the Grizz just struggle to find any offensive rhythm. Rarely even able to create plays 1 on 1 on the perimeter or from any where outside the post. If Griffin gets either of these two in foul trouble, that spells big trouble for the Grizzlies. I expect Paul to play a lot more composed and aggressive, looking for his shot early, and gradually getting his teammates involved.

The clippers need to get out and run and not play in the half court. Memphis is a stout half court defense but I look for Paul to attack their anchor in Gasol early and often. Tony Allen has done a good job on him thus far but I expect his aggressiveness to work against him tonight as the refs will give Paul every foul.

Crawford Bledsoe Butler and Billups all need to be a threat on the perimeter tonight for the Clippers to cover this spread. With the condensed style of defense the Grizz have played to this point and making it a point to have all eyes on Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, these perimeter players are gonna have 1 on 1 and open looks often.

I have to go now, sorry for no write up tonight either and no specifics. I haven't watched the film from this series yet. Clippers will win this game.

$440 to win $400 on the Clippers -5.5

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Thanks to those who commented in the OKC thread- Dex, Sando, H3, Alamo, 7sec, and others. I know I promised an in-depth write up but I've been so busy lately. I promise that I will start to get these write ups rolling in the second round of these playoffs.

The Grizzlies have been playing bully ball and it's worked. I expected the Clippers to win this series in 5-6 games. They should roll rather easily tonight and finish the grizzlies off back in Memphis. It's evident that if without big performances from both Gasol and Randolph, the Grizz just struggle to find any offensive rhythm. Rarely even able to create plays 1 on 1 on the perimeter or from any where outside the post. If Griffin gets either of these two in foul trouble, that spells big trouble for the Grizzlies. I expect Paul to play a lot more composed and aggressive, looking for his shot early, and gradually getting his teammates involved.

The clippers need to get out and run and not play in the half court. Memphis is a stout half court defense but I look for Paul to attack their anchor in Gasol early and often. Tony Allen has done a good job on him thus far but I expect his aggressiveness to work against him tonight as the refs will give Paul every foul.

Crawford Bledsoe Butler and Billups all need to be a threat on the perimeter tonight for the Clippers to cover this spread. With the condensed style of defense the Grizz have played to this point and making it a point to have all eyes on Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, these perimeter players are gonna have 1 on 1 and open looks often.

I have to go now, sorry for no write up tonight either and no specifics. I haven't watched the film from this series yet. Clippers will win this game.

$440 to win $400 on the Clippers -5.5

nothing to watch in this series. its a homer series. griffin got bitchslapped by randolph in mem and did not in la. end of thread

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Goat. What is your playoff record? And why aren't you posting this in your season thread. Seems like you're trying to get out of people tracking your units.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Laker, the Clippers have way too many weapons. Even if Randolph drops 25 and 15 boards, Memphis can't win on the road unless they get a big performance out of Gasol too. They are a two man team with a bunch of stout defenders and no real threat from the perimeter. The Clippers are a street ball team and this game could get out of control. Too many 1 on 1 players. Too many perimeter threats. The best PG in basketball. One of the best 3 point shooting teams left in the playoffs. If they get out and run the Grizz have no chance. We'll talk more tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Goat. What is your playoff record? And why aren't you posting this in your season thread. Seems like you're trying to get out of people tracking your units.
    you can't be serious? I just won a thousand dollar play on OKC the other day, and only lost a couple hundred on the Lakers.... I'll have Mexican Stallion start tracking. I'll be back tomorrow and I'll PM him and let him know.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Laker, the Clippers have way too many weapons. Even if Randolph drops 25 and 15 boards, Memphis can't win on the road unless they get a big performance out of Gasol too. They are a two man team with a bunch of stout defenders and no real threat from the perimeter. The Clippers are a street ball team and this game could get out of control. Too many 1 on 1 players. Too many perimeter threats. The best PG in basketball. One of the best 3 point shooting teams left in the playoffs. If they get out and run the Grizz have no chance. We'll talk more tomorrow.

you can't be serious? I just won a thousand dollar play on OKC the other day, and only lost a couple hundred on the Lakers.... I'll have Mexican Stallion start tracking. I'll be back tomorrow and I'll PM him and let him know.
    Dead serious brotha. It's to hard to track when you're making threads everyday for different bets.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    I went back and tallied his units for the last 3 years, since he joined the site, in football and basketball. It was not pretty, and your dead on about he's trying to get people off tracking his units. He hasnt had one winning season, in any sport, and he quit posting unit sizes for NFL bets after losing so much. From my estimation, he's down 30K total, not counting all the money he's lost this year on football and basketball.

I also found him bragging about thread views in threads where he lost 5K bets, so its possible he's just trolling. I posted his record and history of losing in his season thread a few times and he ignored it, and responded to posts with a comment about how he picked Miami to win the finals last year so he's an expert capper, etc. Its quite comical when you go back through his 3 years of units and posting history.

He also copy and pasted his write ups from ESPN for the last 3 years, until someone recently called him out on it lol. Which is just sad.

Lulz and the 1K he just won on OKC doesnt come close to even covering his laker future loses.

This year was probably the best year he's ever had capping basketball, but he lost his ass on Laker futures, and got crushed in the NFL playoffs as usual.
    Last edited by zsr; 04-30-13 at 08:36 PM.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I went back and tallied his units for the last 3 years, since he joined the site, in football and basketball. It was not pretty, and your dead on about he's trying to get people off tracking his units. He hasnt had one winning season, in any sport, and he quit posting unit sizes for NFL bets after losing so much. From my estimation, he's down 30K total, not counting all the money he's lost this year on football and basketball.

I also found him bragging about thread views in threads where he lost 5K bets, so its possible he's just trolling. I posted his record and history of losing in his season thread a few times and he ignored it, and responded to posts with a comment about how he picked Miami to win the finals last year so he's an expert capper, etc. Its quite comical when you go back through his 3 years of units and posting history.

He also copy and pasted his write ups from ESPN for the last 3 years, until someone recently called him out on it lol. Which is just sad.

Lulz and the 1K he just won on OKC doesnt come close to even covering his laker future loses.

This year was probably the best year he's ever had capping basketball, but he lost his ass on Laker futures, and got crushed in the NFL playoffs as usual.
    Lol awaiting goats response.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

right on board with you here sir.....lets make this $$

PaperTrail07

well lay it on all the clips tonight and he will be even....mar t in gale!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Wooo. Lets do this just won 1k on gsw+8 put 700 on clippers

PaperTrail07

its just gonna happen....

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

That would be me brother

I called him out about his espn write ups and he had nothing else to say to me afterwards but how he was going to be an NBA coach .. LOL

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Keep the picks coming Goat. You're the best fade we have since Brock is gone.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Clippers are done

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Clippers will be fine. Alot of pressure on Memphis Friday night to close out at home. NBA playoffs....expect the expected.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Clippers will be fine. Alot of pressure on Memphis Friday night to close out at home. NBA playoffs....expect the expected.
    Clips don't look fine to me. Getting crushed up front .

Regul8er
    Wordd

They'll figure it out. I bet Grizz fans werent feeling good after game 2.
    THings change fast in the NBA playoffs is all I'm saying.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

theyll figure it out? griffin may not even play, and even if he does hes getting smoked

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong. Griz fans were feeling great after game 2. They came away w/ a loss but showed they had what it takes to beat them

Regul8er
    Wordd

I dont think there's ever a time you feel great when you lose Frisco. Whether you lose by 2, 10 or 50....a loss is a loss.
    With that said, the Griz have rolled the last few games, but the Clippers still have some weapons.......you don't win 57 games without having some weapons. And Blake will be fine. A few days off will work wonders

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Your favorite loss outright.

So far the playoffs that you claim to kill are going pretty bad. You have been wrong about everything but OKC pick em and that was a 3 point win and everyone and their brother was on that play.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think there's ever a time you feel great when you lose Frisco. Whether you lose by 2, 10 or 50....a loss is a loss.
    With that said, the Griz have rolled the last few games, but the Clippers still have some weapons.......you don't win 57 games without having some weapons. And Blake will be fine. A few days off will work wonders
    Blake Griffin on ankle sprain: 'I've never had one this bad before'

Regul8er
    Wordd

We all know ankle sprains are touch and go. He may be completely fine by THursday/Friday.
    Ive had a few where the pain was brutal for a day or 2, and then it subsides........time will tell.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally someone who gets it.

The reason I stopped hounding him so much is b/c I also have an inkling that he is just trolling everybody. I'm not really sure you went through every single one of his picks the last 3 years (), but your totals probably aren't that far off one way or the other. I wouldn't be surprised if he was last, yes DEAD LAST, in units loss in the history of SBR if you added it all up and compared it to the likes of Landers, Brahmabull, etc.

jnickell100

Lol goat. So have you totaled you playoff record yet? Or have you given up.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Finally someone who gets it.

The reason I stopped hounding him so much is b/c I also have an inkling that he is just trolling everybody. I'm not really sure you went through every single one of his picks the last 3 years (), but your totals probably aren't that far off one way or the other. I wouldn't be surprised if he was last, yes DEAD LAST, in units loss in the history of SBR if you added it all up and compared it to the likes of Landers, Brahmabull, etc.
    That's what I thought too, but I still can't figure it out. Not sure if he's Fing with everyone here it is serious. If he's screwing with everyone, gotta admit he's great at it. I still think its the latter but who knows.