Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Konck, the only point I was trying to make was that I'm reading a lot of talk for one game that was a coin flip and played out like one. It wasn't like you got +150.

You got a fair price on the game that played out accordingly. I'm glad you cashed and have been on a good run, but I just think the crapping on is a bit over the top. Stay classy pal. You're reminding me of the new breed of children that have overrun SBR trying to win at dah internetz.

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Sliders can really work your arm thats for sure and Young Harvey on the Mets throws way to many when he is in struggle mode which isnt often. But if your motion is correct and your posture is good your ok Steve Carlton
    threw a million sliders he lasted quite a long time.
    You're absolutely right, but I read an article prior to this season explaining how Bumgarner twists his arm so much that his palm nearly faces out after releasing the ball. The article went on to explain how this type of rotation is almost sure to cause elbow trouble

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I got the giants today watch them blow the save

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Bumgarners mechanics are perfect. There is no strain on his elbow or shoulder. Saying a guy who throws a high percentage of sliders is going to get hurt isn't accurate.

Bum has a perfect leg drive.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't bet baseball really.

It's a f.ag sport.

Nice try Koncker.

Koncker what have you purchased from walmart lately?

Cheers!

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    I got the giants today watch them blow the save
    not with heath bell in there

k4cowboys4k

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Bumgarners mechanics are perfect. There is no strain on his elbow or shoulder. Saying a guy who throws a high percentage of sliders is going to get hurt isn't accurate.

Bum has a perfect leg drive.
    No strain on his elbow? Not to mention his mechanics are no where near perfect. He puts more strain on his elbow than other pitcher in the league. It's not a matter of if but when with him, kind of similar to how Wainwright was with his horrendous mechanics.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    No strain on his elbow? Not to mention his mechanics are no where near perfect. He puts more strain on his elbow than other pitcher in the league. It's not a matter of if but when with him, kind of similar to how Wainwright was with his horrendous mechanics.
    You are clueless. You want to watch bad mechanics watch Strassssssburg

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Heath Bell

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Konck, the only point I was trying to make was that I'm reading a lot of talk for one game that was a coin flip and played out like one. It wasn't like you got +150.

You got a fair price on the game that played out accordingly. I'm glad you cashed and have been on a good run, but I just think the crapping on is a bit over the top. Stay classy pal. You're reminding me of the new breed of children that have overrun SBR trying to win at dah internetz.
    Yeah right pal
    Funny the new breed here I think is sharper than the old guys. They just kept
    posting the -170 picked by 80% of the public having to win 7 of 10 to come out a small winner and looking for a pat on the back when they win every other game. Try making some picks when you get close to showing a profit come an talk to me about gambling//////Im sure if you try that you wont be talking to me for a while;
    Dont hate the player hate the game
    Last edited by konck; 05-02-13 at 12:36 AM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    I don't bet baseball really.

It's a f.ag sport.

Nice try Koncker.

Koncker what have you purchased from walmart lately?

Cheers!
    Yeah Spankie welcome back with the I dont bet MLB now ...of course you dont
    You just waist ur life making 10k post in a sports forum between hits on your bong and cok
    At walmart I bought a book...... it explains how to make money turning people in who show off their drug
    stash to the public. Crime stopper hotline let me know if you want the book
    Points Awarded:

spankie gave konck 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Yeah Spankie welcome back with the I dont bet MLB now ...of course you dont
    You just waist ur life making 10k post in a sports forum between hits on your bong and cok
    At walmart I bought a book...... it explains how to make money turning people in who show off their drug
    stash to the public. Crime stopper hotline let me know if you want the book
    Which book did you get Koncker?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Which book did you get Koncker?
    Come on Spank your shit is old not funny and your boring.
    You ate enough crow trolling me now run along like a good
    little pot head and find someone that cant damage you that
    much.

k4cowboys4k

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    You are clueless. You want to watch bad mechanics watch Strassssssburg

How am I clueless? Do you know anything about pitching mechanics? Wainwright does one of the worst things a pitcher can do with his pitching motion.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    How am I clueless? Do you know anything about pitching mechanics? Wainwright does one of the worst things a pitcher can do with his pitching motion.
    OK I shouldn't say you are clueless...but your statement as an absolute was. Many pitchers with high slider rates have shown a propensity for injury in the past. But just because Bumgarner throws a high percentage of sliders doesn't mean that "it's only a matter of time" before he gets injured.

Sure, it's possible. Jeremy Bonderman, Francisco Liriano, Rob Nen, Ervin Santana etc etc have suffered injuries as a result of mechanical issues related to sliders. But plenty have had prolonged careers. Given the Giants tremendous history of developing top pitchers, and their current staff of Righetti, Garnder and Co I'd say we have to trust their ability to manage the situation.

As I said, Bumgarner uses every inch (rooster included) of his 6'4'' 225 frame to generate his motion and velocity. It's not exactly "calming" that he threw more sliders than anyone else in 2012, but he's had no injury history in his young age and I'm not going to assume he will.

k4cowboys4k

What I meant was the combination of high stress due to his delivery paired with an excessive number of sliders thrown.. I guess reading what I said it came off as simply throwing sliders a lot.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Come on Spank your shit is old not funny and your boring.
    You ate enough crow trolling me now run along like a good
    little pot head and find someone that cant damage you that
    much.
    You're the dipshit who mentioned me in your post.

I'd lump you out kid.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Yeah right pal
    Funny the new breed here I think is sharper than the old guys. They just kept
    posting the -170 picked by 80% of the public having to win 7 of 10 to come out a small winner and looking for a pat on the back when they win every other game. Try making some picks when you get close to showing a profit come an talk to me about gambling//////Im sure if you try that you wont be talking to me for a while;
    Dont hate the player hate the game
    All I can do is laugh.

I don't hate you or the game. I just think you have a fairly limited IQ and actually pity you for it. All I commented on was how much you crapped on, and went looking for pats on the back and calling other posters out, for winning a -110 coin flip. In response, I got a fairly incomprehensible diatribe.

I hope you ultimately do achieve your goal and win at the internet. Even I would give you your pat on the back then.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    All I can do is laugh.

I don't hate you or the game. I just think you have a fairly limited IQ and actually pity you for it. All I commented on was how much you crapped on, and went looking for pats on the back and calling other posters out, for winning a -110 coin flip. In response, I got a fairly incomprehensible diatribe.

I hope you ultimately do achieve your goal and win at the internet. Even I would give you your pat on the back then.
    Your a fukin idiot ...you just dont get it and never will fuk you and your internet game.
    One more time I bet the game because I liked the odds and felt they were off. Coming in here
    after a final score of 2-1 and saying it was a coin flip is BS lol but really thats your game BS
    your probably a worm GFY dont come in my threads after the game is over punk

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

You're the dipshit who mentioned me in your post.

I'd lump you out kid.

CapDatA$$
    CapDatA$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

I like your moves KONCK, keep up the good work

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CapDatA$$ View Post
    I like your moves KONCK, keep up the good work
    1 postBrock? Brock is that you?

CapDatA$$
    CapDatA$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

No. I just finally made an account on SBR, read your, doughys, elnino, and vyomguy thread from time to time for a little insight.

First 12