frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Is Vegas gambling with Denver at -7.5

Looks like they're going for the home run here, and are going to take a chance with all the moneyline action they will get on the Warriors. The oddsmaker are probably making these line for these reasons. 1) Goldenstate will probably not play this game with the same sense of urgency knowing they have 3 games to close them out. 2) Denver home record is no fluke despite Warrior almost winning both time their. And lastly 3) The most Desperate teams always come out on top in these type of games at home.

frostno98

Vegas made some on the moneyline but overall they got destroyedGoldenState late barrage of 3's in the 4th of the reason why.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Nuggets soon to be 0-6 ATS in the playoffs.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Nuggets soon to be 0-6 ATS in the playoffs.

Yeah, I think your probably right. But it's super heavy public, you know the Zebra's might have a say.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Yeah, I think your probably right. But it's super heavy public, you know the Zebra's might have a say.
    I'm half messing with ya but I'd be really surprised if GS lost game 6 at home. This game 5 actually ressembles game 5 back in 07 for GS at Dallas when they were up 3-1 except they came back not only close but actually took a little lead.

Someone on Denver is gonna have to step up and have a HUGE night.

You think they'll be a big public play? I'm sure many people still believe in Denver out there. I just have to control myself and not hedge my series bet. Deep down I really think I'm golden.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

I took golden state strictly on the value fair line was about 5 or 6.....the line screamed that gs would get buried though but couldn't pass on that value