fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

soccer weenies & b365'ers check iin pls: R.Madrid/B.Dortmund pre- and in-play thread

I know "sweet Richard Alll" about football...but would lyk some help from those who do...

in particular, I'm looking for one good pre-game bet AND one good in-game bet on this matchup

to take best advantage of this excellent b365 promo...

________
    Real Madrid take on Borussia Dortmund at the Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 30th April in the crucial second leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max $50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
    The bet365 Team

_______
    all fellow b365 "bonus whores" and followers of that version of "football" that actually involves the foot for extended periods...are welcome to hang out here

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Maybe ht over 1 and over 2.5 during game I don't know myself what I will do

fitguy67

welcome fellow beneficiary of b365 kindness...i don't know shit about soccer...but it's pretty hard to lose on this promo (don't know how long they've been running it for hi-profile CL games...but I got on the last two times...)

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will have a rule saying if you have a brain we will retract the offer.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    They will have a rule saying if you have a brain we will retract the offer.
    true that...it's email-invite only...will eventually stop inviting those who habitually cash in on it...

but till that happens, let's enjoy 1 more round, boys...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 04-29-13 at 06:56 PM.