Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    in 6 starts vs the mets hes like 1-3 with over a 5 era .. .300 opp BAA ... stats arent that great .. im just saying you can never tell with some of these pitchers .. there are some teams that just get to certain people
    Numbers matter but those starts could've been in his first 2 years when he struggled. He obv isn't sharp tonite so I could lose but I was fading Marcum more than anything.

I'm a Reds fan so I watch every game and their bats are heating up big time. Their last 6 wins have been by 6,4,4,4,2, and 10 runs. Only one win less than 4 runs in the bunch. Keep an eye on them

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Numbers matter but those starts could've been in his first 2 years when he struggled. He obv isn't sharp tonite so I could lose but I was fading Marcum more than anything.

I'm a Reds fan so I watch every game and their bats are heating up big time. Their last 6 wins have been by 6,4,4,4,2, and 10 runs. Only one win less than 4 runs in the bunch. Keep an eye on them
    im on the reds small just as my fade for the mets .. i didnt take no RL tho .. got cueto at -143 w my local .. loved it but oh wells im just stating what i saw for stats wise thats all

You mad bro

3-3 .. told u he sucks vs NY

You mad bro

Marcum didnt pitch so bad tonight

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

6 inn 6 hit 4 runs thats a 6 ERA I wouldnt call it good but it was his avg outing

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

the gueye is 0-9

unreal

First 12