Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Benny nice call man. I think they got a chance at the sweep tomorrow too.

Anybody else think we may be watching a preview of the world series?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    fukkin mush .. I loved Detroit until this thread
    Im 6-1 in my pound it threads this same non betting non pick cok scomes in an says I Mushed his game also.
    1 He doesnt bet
    2 He is trying to stain guys that win lol
    3 He is a complete dik eating f\*g

Hey hump try finding your boy Broke Landers and clapping for him winners are being posted here
    GTFO

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Deuche should be out of this thread soon Tigers up 2
    Man one thing I love is when you post a game and they come in hammering
    then you know your 80%

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Ummm no the Braves will fade and the Nats will be in the series that pitching is fukin awesome

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Ummm no the Braves will fade and the Nats will be in the series that pitching is fukin awesome
    it will be exciting to watch it play out. Lots of parity in MLB this season.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Whoah! Don't ever celebrate my game before it's over! LOL
    Especially with the Tigers Pen. Need 3 outs from Valverde here!!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Deuche should be out of this thread soon Tigers up 2
    Man one thing I love is when you post a game and they come in hammering
    then you know your 80%
    Cockknock, I advised the play was shaky and never did I once hammer the guy. Go play with your GI Joes. Shove them up your ass like they did to you as a kid.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

it will be exciting to watch it play out. Lots of parity in MLB this season.
    Hey bear.....how's the Ranger's "rebuilding" year looking thus far?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    fukkin mush .. I loved Detroit until this thread

You should feel blessed when I'm on your game you piece of shit. You're a lifetime black cloud. But I can carry your bitchass on my back. Cuz I'm a fukkin BEAST. Better recognize brah.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Good call on this game Benny, glad I stayed away! Just didn't feel overly confident in our suddenly quiet offense. Of course I didn't expect the amazing play to last forever, but it will be nice to finally get B-Mac back in a couple weeks!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey bear.....how's the Ranger's "rebuilding" year looking thus far?

Dude why are you always such a fukkin scumbag? Get a life brah. Post your own fkn thread to hammer ppl about dumb shit having nothing to do with this game. It's trash like you that ruin this forum. Always talking shit, never posting anything worth reading, and hating on every poster trying to enjoy some good baseball talk. Fkkk off dick.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Good call on this game Benny, glad I stayed away! Just didn't feel overly confident in our suddenly quiet offense. Of course I didn't expect the amazing play to last forever, but it will be nice to finally get B-Mac back in a couple weeks!

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Benny = good peoples

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Good call Benny

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Cockknock, I advised the play was shaky and never did I once hammer the guy. Go play with your GI Joes. Shove them up your ass like they did to you as a kid.
    Doesnt change the fact your a fukin moron ....same guy that claps for Brocks loser cant stand guys that can pick winners....wanna know why that is .....One guess......see below

Your a fukin Loser

Hope brock comes back so your not alone

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Another win shocker huh ....Smoke? Spankit? Dueche?

BennyBigNuts

Another win shocker huh ....Smoke? Spankit? Dueche?

Crickets.
    Gotta wait till tomorrow and root for that game to lose. GL

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Benny = good peoples
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Good call Benny

Thanks guys

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Great Call Benny

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Dude why are you always such a fukkin scumbag? Get a life brah. Post your own fkn thread to hammer ppl about dumb shit having nothing to do with this game. It's trash like you that ruin this forum. Always talking shit, never posting anything worth reading, and hating on every poster trying to enjoy some good baseball talk. Fkkk off dick.
    Benny.....look, Ace.....I rarely post at all anymore. So not sure where the motivation for your barely legible rant comes from. We're all very happy you're winning, but seriously, tone it down a notch. You sound like a complete whigger douche.

Ok, "brah"?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BennyBigNuts

Benny.....look, Ace.....I rarely post at all anymore. So not sure where the motivation for your barely legible rant comes from. We're all very happy you're winning, but seriously, tone it down a notch. You sound like a complete whigger douche.

Ok, "brah"?
    I don't give a shit if I'm winning or not dick. Has nothing to do with it. If my game lost what would be the difference in you harassing people?
    Every post I see from you on this site is random hammering of people and has nothing to do with the actual thread. Who comes in a TIGERS/BRAVES game thread and picks a random poster out in it talking about the game and jerks off to something the guy said about the Rangers a month ago? And your jab wasn't even a good one for it to be worth it.

Tone it down? Me? Just gets old.
    Mix it up a little and try at least talking about sports once in a while. I'm all for hammering people, especially the trolls, I like it as well. But at least try n bring something other than that to the forum as well.
    And you not being around I'm sure has made some people's lives on the forum brighter. And probably a lot less quieter too.

And I'll talk how the fkk I want to talk, cuz I'm not here for your approval or anyone else. Ok, BRAH?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Holy burial.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

waiting for SBR_FORUM to post now

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Someone blow sbr taps i think opie died

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I don't give a shit if I'm winning or not dick. Has nothing to do with it. If my game lost what would be the difference in you harassing people?
    Every post I see from you on this site is random hammering of people and has nothing to do with the actual thread. Who comes in a TIGERS/BRAVES game thread and picks a random poster out in it talking about the game and jerks off to something the guy said about the Rangers a month ago? And your jab wasn't even a good one for it to be worth it.

Tone it down? Me? Just gets old.
    Mix it up a little and try at least talking about sports once in a while. I'm all for hammering people, especially the trolls, I like it as well. But at least try n bring something other than that to the forum as well.
    And you not being around I'm sure has made some people's lives on the forum brighter. And probably a lot less quieter too.

And I'll talk how the fkk I want to talk, cuz I'm not here for your approval or anyone else. Ok, BRAH?

Benny......you do realize you're the same douchebag that wanted to set up a fight with me at the Bash, right?

Look pal, I have no doubt everyone is really happy that you're on this heater. Congrats. All I'm saying is that you might want to tap your brakes just a tad. You have 750 total posts in here, yet you're already telling everyone what's wrong with the forum? That either makes you a really dumb, really young brokedikk fukk.....or a pathetic ghost who was forced to change his name after being ran off the board. So which is it, Ace?

And as far as the whole talking-like-a-whigger thing....I realize that some young jerkoffs think that type of thing is super cool. But trust me.....

being this guy is never cool.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 04:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BennyBigNuts

Benny......you do realize you're the same douchebag that wanted to set up a fight with me at the Bash, right?

Look pal, I have no doubt everyone is really happy that you're on this heater. Congrats. All I'm saying is that you might want to tap your brakes just a tad. You have 750 total posts in here, yet you're already telling everyone what's wrong with the forum? That either makes you a really dumb, really young brokedikk fukk.....or a pathetic ghost who was forced to change his name after being ran off the board. So which is it, Ace?

And as far as the whole talking-like-a-whigger thing....I realize that some young jerkoffs think that type of thing is super cool. But trust me.....

being this guy is never cool.

Cool story BRAH.

You totally avoided everything I said with your response dick. Keep reaching. I don't give a fk if I post 20 fkn losers in a row, you're going to be the same piece of shit either way. It gets old.
    And I've been to bashes before. I didn't sign on SBR for a cpl years and forgot my pw and email etc. No reason to hide from anyone. Was never much of a poster then either because of pieces of shit like you. I do like to post during MLB though. And I felt like giving the forum another shot.

I did realize there are actually some cool people on here once I stopped wasting time hammering jizzrags like yourself, it's much more entertaining. Burying you is too easy anyways.

I'm focused on my usual making money in MLB like I do EVERY SINGLE year.
    And that's just facts BRAH. Keep following, my profits may slow down but I'm never coming out behind in MLB. Keep that butthole puckered up in hopes that it happens though. I'm sure you'll be there to point it out.

Go crawl back into your hole of hiding, nobody misses you.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 04:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Ya Opie brah back off brah

gonna get the bear mace brah

tavesims
    tavesims's Avatar Become A Pro!

BennyBiggz,
    please don't respond to the haters, I'm havin some great faith in you and fishhead. Let's just go on in successful silence... no need to spread the hate. These other aholes can go fester in their own piles of dung, but I know as luring as it is to respond to them and bash them to it should be refrained. You are a leader on this board, #1 is some estimates so be the king Hold yourself to it.

tavesims
    tavesims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's get ourselves a solid winner tomorrow my friend bignutz

First 12